• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So hey Tech is April 13th The set date for Skynet 2 just want to make sure before I ask for that day off from work.

Also that is a Friday just to make sure you know

And if you need any help with TO stuff that day lemme know

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Zinoto is gonna wreck some people at the tourney tomorrow.

Was going pretty much even with Duck for most of the night, including a victory over his Samus

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
I can beat Zinoto at Melee. #1 smasher. :pimp:

:icsmelee: too good.

So hey Tech is April 13th The set date for Skynet 2 just want to make sure before I ask for that day off from work.

Nope. It's March, 24th.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
good read.
target giftcards = my yearly money for call of duty and xbox live subscriptions
this was me at the WB Library tourneys before they stopped.

I can beat Zinoto at Melee. #1 smasher. :pimp:

:icsmelee: too good.

Nope. It's March, 24th.
He said Skynet nt PS2 :o

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its April 14th. I was told April 13th in the PM but I was told it was a Saturday also. So when I posted I said the 13th. But it's the 14th. Simply a mixup on the date.

Oh so Gifts is driving to this but we're not going to Ann Arbor. You have to have a way to get to my place or somewhere relatively close by. Driver's rules. Other than that we have a few spots open.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Its April 14th. I was told April 13th in the PM but I was told it was a Saturday also. So when I posted I said the 13th. But it's the 14th. Simply a mixup on the date.

Oh so Gifts is driving to this but we're not going to Ann Arbor. You have to have a way to get to my place or somewhere relatively close by. Driver's rules. Other than that we have a few spots open.
I'm so in this if Kyle doesn't mind picking me up :D

Also, I'd house AA the night before if they can get a way up here.

someone add me on MI skype chat

beastlie32
I'll add you tonight if someone has yet to add you.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
@ Brian: guess what placing Zinoto got at SWEET VI... yup, you guessed it... the 17th place Brawl/Melee curse continues!

ATTN LAIN:

I am moving out of my apartment on the 29th. I still have your TV. If you don't want me to throw it away or something... RESPOND TO MY TEXTS/CALLS

if i'm forced to throw it out i'll probably just give it to the first non-hot arms person that requests it.

also after last night i have a crazy urge to smash. who's in town this week and wants to enter the hyperbolic time chamber?

Roller

Smash Legend
@ Brian: guess what placing Zinoto got at SWEET VI... yup, you guessed it... the 17th place Brawl/Melee curse continues!
yesssssssssssssssssssss. ****.
ATTN LAIN:

I am moving out of my apartment on the 29th. I still have your TV. If you don't want me to throw it away or something... RESPOND TO MY TEXTS/CALLS

if i'm forced to throw it out i'll probably just give it to the first non-hot arms person that requests it.

also after last night i have a crazy urge to smash. who's in town this week and wants to enter the hyperbolic time chamber?
I request the TV.

I would smash if I was in town... And not cuming violently at the sight of FF XIII-2's graphics on the bigass widescreen hd tv in my basement. ****.

TheMann

Smash Ace
SUP KIDS! I will be driving soon. So that means I'll make an effort to go to big smashfests and stuff. So call me when they happen k?

Top Bottom