• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait, OFF you're in Detroit? That's 30 minutes away from me. If you want to come here, then PM me or something and we can set something up. If you're in Detroit, we could also get Supa-Def to join.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
yeah and i nearly 4 stocked his fox for last match of the day ;/ and u cant beat his fox so stfu? ok thx

btw i dont need to play noobs for bragging right, ive gotten 5th at an MLG competition :/
what has any midland **** talker done? besides get 4 stocked by john

and BTW thanks for admitting who it was that got 4 sotcked because i didnt know, all john told me was he 4 stocked some guy from midland, cause he doesnt care enough to learn your name LOL, thanks for being honest and making an *** of yourself at the same time :/

and if you dont know Ahills crew is a rogue faction :/ i dont respect anyone else but the people from ahills crew ;/ and joe and justin :)

RapE

Smash Ace
Ok just to respeact dope and everyone else that matters this is the last post from me talkin **** to joel:).......Ok so joel thats cool you dont like us that is why MI isnt a power in the smash world we have dope...yup thats it i heard your gettin your skill back. But dope is trying to train us and get us up to par so sometime in the future MI rules over all of MW. See you dont give a **** about MI because your scared that we could get good and stomp your *** into the floor. So i admitted it cause IDC:)......i know im not good yet like dope said im like vegetta before he went super sayian and dope is Super sayian 4.....We have been in the game for how long now hmmm....6 monthes and were gettin good fast. So the more you get off your high horse and be a man or not a peice of crap please call me i need GnW lesson....untill then STFU GTFO.......seriously if you have nothing good to give to this thread except how much you hate the rest of MI please dont post :)

Also i believe dopes fox got beat by Acros fox.....ok thx

Midland <3 SE.....expect for that scrubby NOJ

Dopey

Smash Lord
yea joel you almost 4 stocked my fox, but i 4 stocked your sheik with falco, and ive 3 stocked your sheik with roy =) kthx. yes acro beat me in a few fox dittos(that *****) lets just stop all this g**** *****ing because instead of just regular spam, now its pointless **** talking spam lol midland is gettin better, and they are cool guys, joel your better and your cooler =p sorry midland but A.Hills <3 so we all MI guys boo effing hoo DEAL WITH IT now STFUUUUUU EVERYONEEEE

and btw i just realized OFF = onefastford LOL im such a noob

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
wow, i leave to get info on E3 and this is what happens eh?

OFF, i'm not sure if u did play me at MM's. If u played a black guy then yeah u did. (since i seem to be the only black guy here besides supa and topi).

NoJ, I'm just hurt. What am I chopped liver? You can't diss me either man? Forget u then!! lol jk. Dope, u are a noob if u didn't know OFF= one fast ford. Lmao!!

So i'll probably make it to next week's smashfest or somethin idk.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
james u got beat in fox dittos? LOL u noob ***

hey like i said, its nothin personal, but youll have to prove your smash ability before u get respect in the smash world, come to the smashfest today, ima make it out almost for sure and theres gonna be beer and smash for all :)
james ur talkin **** to a person who dont play smash LOL , u can 4 stock sheik with falco but GW beat u a round LOL, BTW i got the car today sooooooo ima come out and smash before the fest, i gotta pick my mom up too at 3, and i dont know if jams wants me to come blow again, i just ***** dropped about 20 mins ago AGAIN, yeah i love how ocne a month drops turn into 3 for this week so far, ***** ******s

* Shibby, john will beat your *** so i would watch what u say ;/ hes not part of the smash community and doesnt really care if he gets bannd from all tourneys for beating a ******* kid bloody :/

*sorry naruto ill try to dis you more from now on :)

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Right, midlands not going to go to the smashfest tonight, we have our own. But, IF MIDLAND WANTS TO. I can drive to one of them or so. Tonight if wanted. I just have to be back for my PO meeting tomorrow. (sasafreasinfukinggoddamitbullshtcoksuckingmotherbeepinghoe)

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
If ANYONE is driving past ANN ARBOR on the way to Lipton's smashfest, LET ME KNOW. I NEED a ride to his smashfest :) and it would be devastating if I didn't get to go on one of my days off school.

AS Money

Smash Lord
well i have a job and it makes me work today and tommorow and the next day so realy we have to plan on going to you guys NOj or atleast i do

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I would like to go to justins smashfest tonight, everette, but only if acro goes too. if not I'm staying in midland cause pretty much everyone else will be there anyway. oh and are we playing friday? d-go said something to me like he can come friday, but i havnt heard anything else of it. im workin friday too.

RapE

Smash Ace
The fest is tonight no justins acro has class tonight from 6-9pm so dont count on it

Also NOJ.....i still hate you but that was the nicest post ive seen from you :)

Da Boogy Man

Yea, i didn't get out of work today till like 7 anyways, and i have to go to a PO meeting tomorrow, also i have class tomorrow, so yea. Sorry justin...

Da Boogy Man

Wow, if only... That truly would be the ONLY teir, lol. No one would use anybody but him, just because he ownes, unless the put in somebody like Splinter Cell to counter him! lol. :)

Acro, it is AFTER the fourth. it is the ninth or some **** like that, or sixth, or something. I don't know. The first weekend after the fourth.

Da Boogy Man

SH!!!T!!!! I am screwed! Now i can't go! My cousins graduation party is on June 3rd. (why was i thinking july 6th? wow.) Thank you for letting me know though, lol. Though i SHOULD have known for a while, lol.

Da Boogy Man

HA HA, your a ***. I will own you anytime with my Luigi. Even more with my Zelda. Biotch. Let's take this to the midland thread, *****.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
i played guilty gear for a while, but it really wasn't anything special. so i quit. New smash does look nice, supa, love the sig..

they say smash wont be out til some time in 2007 tho

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Wanted to know if anyones gonna come out this weekend for my smashfests. Thinkin on makin this more of a "larger event" this next weekend since me parents are gonna be in the virgin islands for two weeks. I want everyone that can possibly come to make it out this weekend, carpool your *** in someone elses car if you have to. Also if it happens to be nice out, we might even do a smash/BBQ thing. Just supply your own meats and bring some xtra sides. God knows my broke *** aint got the extra cash fer ya'll. :laugh:

Also, a side note. I'm thinkin on holding a tournament of my own sometime.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is good ****. There are like three instate Dope feeders developing in the summer, besides SSA (Ann Arbor, Midland, MarthMaster). Did I say Dope feeders? I meant tournaments. Anyways, it seems that Michigan has more stuff going on than usual.

Oh and Marthmaster, I'll be there next week, you can count on it. Maybe Piratey, but probably not. Well, maybe for a few hours, lol, like last time. Dope better get his *** out here, and Midland too. I wuv Michigan.

AS Money

Smash Lord
all i have to say is well

I wanna be the very best like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land searching far and wide Each pokemon to understand the power that's inside Pokemon! its you and me I know its my destiny, Pokemon! Oh you're my best friend in a world we must defend Pokemon! a heart so true Our courage will pull us through, You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon! gotto catch'em all Every challenge allong the way with courage I will face. I will battle every day to claim my rightful place. Come with me, the time is right, there's no better team. Arm in arm we'll win the fight! It's always been our dream!

you have no idea how many times we listened to that on the way back to dopes or the mijers parking lot

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
Lol the only theme song i heard when dope was in my car was the sound of his heart tryin to beat its way out of his chest.

cmon dope it was only about 135 down the entrance ramp.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
AS Money said:
all i have to say is well

I wanna be the very best like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land searching far and wide Each pokemon to understand the power that's inside Pokemon! its you and me I know its my destiny, Pokemon! Oh you're my best friend in a world we must defend Pokemon! a heart so true Our courage will pull us through, You teach me and I'll teach you, Pokemon! gotto catch'em all Every challenge allong the way with courage I will face. I will battle every day to claim my rightful place. Come with me, the time is right, there's no better team. Arm in arm we'll win the fight! It's always been our dream!

you have no idea how many times we listened to that on the way back to dopes or the mijers parking lot
hahaa serious lmao there. :laugh: Thats funny torture right there.

RapE

Smash Ace
i heard that song like 9+ times on the way to meijer with dope singing it pointing out the window saying " You'll teach me ill teach you" at the cars passing hahaha....it was too good.

Top Bottom