• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dopey

Smash Lord
POKEMON!!!!

2 good =)

yea OFF that wasnt a very good song, i almost made pee in my pants

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
Dopey said:
POKEMON!!!!

2 good =)

yea OFF that wasnt a very good song, i almost made pee in my pants
You guys hear that! next time your in a match with dope, have a cd with that song on it and when your losing, reach over and cut it on. *******...go steal the 5000 post :( i was waiting for my chance to get that

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol dope feeders.... sheepy since ur new to the MI scene, we have people from Cali Indi ohio and other places come to SSA's, so it isnt a free win for james usually. But im not guarenteeing a big turnout like the first 3 have been, but theres usually alot of people there

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
COME ON PEOPLE! Are you all coming this week to Marthmaster's or not? :D He's the closest person to me, so you should all come to see me :D I'll be your best friend...:D

D

Deleted member

I usually work on Saturdays so I can't make it to MM's.

But yea I'll be at Justin's tomorrow like usual... maybe someone else should bring a cube and TV just in case we have a lot of people again.

EDIT: Someone should bring another TV cause we should put the Pistons game on the big TV.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think you should all come to BOTH. Because you are all so nice and want to see me so badly :D. If three people come, I will sign your dollar bills :D And...I don't know, try to be as gregarious as possible.

Dopey

Smash Lord
no i think its safe to say SSA will be won my someone from michigan =)

RapE

Smash Ace
HAHA Mikey <3 Acro......but acro is gonna win i mean its not gonna be someone i 3 stock :cough:dope:cough: =)

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
My computer is gay. I definatly don't have a computer right now, lol. Using Acro's.

Dope, we definatly need to go out and get some more random partying in! We decided that we are going to be making one of those beer pong tables like at the party we went to...

Question, why didn't you have sex with that one girl who said that you were "the coolest guy she has ever met!" kind of seriously, but WTF biotch!!!! ****.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, and it's not going to be someone I three stock *cough*Drape*cough* lmao <3. Lol So you guys are coming to Marthmaster's right? :D Please try to make it, I don't want to play AA people and Marthmaster for a whole day :o Not that that's bad, but it's ONE new person.

Dopey

Smash Lord
your might coughrapecough but its definetly not gonna be someone i 4 stock xDD

RapE

Smash Ace
its like i was talkin to all these people...... sheepy are you dope no you a noob play me now noobsuace.....AS$ you did beat me but i 4 stock you in the game called life and i beat your main......Dope you were lucky lol but its all <3.

So dope you better win dallas our your not welcomed back to michigan jk.....you coming next weekend to take AS$ and Acros money?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
LMAO Drape <3. You comin' to Ann Arbor sometimeeeee??? There's a tournament here tomorrow, if you want to come. It's like CTP though, except they allow wavedashing and stuff.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Just wanna know who's still on for tommorow, my friend might come early if someone else shows early. He's gotta work at 3 n **** which sucks balls....but w/e.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
justin i might have left them on that spare couch behind the extra TV? or maybe in between it and the stereo, Mark they might have fallen out in your GF's car also.... *** WTF, man im done drinking 5th of vodka :)

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
Needle of Juntah said:
justin i might have left them on that spare couch behind the extra TV? or maybe in between it and the stereo, Mark they might have fallen out in your GF's car also.... *** WTF, man im done drinking 5th of vodka :)
lol i couldnt even walk straight and i didnt loose my keys, what the F dog. no but i will look in the car give u an update tomorrow or somethin

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
lmao where were you? you were supposed to come to marthmasters today you lazy boob. I will have your stethoscope for this. Please come every once in a while, people.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't believe it, Dope got taken out of winners at MLG by...KING. Dope, you better come back from losers and beat his ***. I won't take no for an answer.

EDIT: Thank you for failing as a human being Dope. LMAO <3 It's no big deal I guess. I'd've thought you would've beaten KDJ and King though.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
............... GG dope now come back for some practice u dum ***
no drunk johns either this time or sleep johns its MLG, anyone knwo what place he got?

thanks justin for giving me an update on the key situation.
i also lost my glasses yesterday at WAM GG joel.
how the *** do we see what happened at MLG? ken won im sure, but i wanna see all the placements

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
1: Ken
2: ChuDat
3: P.c. Chris
4: KoreanDJ
5: Fast Like Tree
6: Dope (Noooo!!!!)
Those are the top 6. We failed...

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
Mikey Lenetia said:
Heh... Then you don't remember how drunk HE was. >_>
ohh i remember i was the only one takin shots with him and i made him take a couple after he was already hammied. and as for the keys i havent personally looked yet but i will...soon...lol but really i will...Just been real busy workin this week .

Top Bottom