• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
tehownage said:
dawg i feel ya *** police
Yea, and do you know why i am on probation? Because of the same reason you were bleeding so much!!! lol. ****ing guns, get you in trouble... :)

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Luigi master tae, My smash fest is today. So bring whoever you want and an extra cube/tv to my house. Check on the midwest board for my fests thread. has (vague) directions and my phone number.

Da Boogy Man

Uncle Wiit said:
I got Wii'd on.
You are seriously the biggest *** i know. lol. Fuking whor bag. Everybody else stopped spamming, then you come in here with that ****? WTF!

But on a serious note, nobody has said anything about the next smash tourney in MI, on a weekend! Somebody tell me! lol. A$$bags.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
LMFAO. Wow. OH NO! HE POSTED! TAKE COVER! Why does it even matter? Douche.

DOUBLE SARCASM UP IN THIS *****!

EDIT: If you're hot, we can still hook up, though.

Da Boogy Man

Ha ha, has everybody on here been on probation at some point in time? lol. Me, you, Dope, Teh. ****!!!

Da Boogy Man

So umm, no one has answered me yet... Next weekend tourney in MI????? SSAB4 isn't in MI, is it?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, SSA4 is on a weekend. Also, SSA4 is in Michigan. At Lipton's...there is a thread in the tournament discussion. Check it out if you're interested. It's June 3rd.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
NarutoShocker said:
That's right OMFG!!! He just fefll off the radar for a while and never came back. He was the closest smashfest though.
Are you talkin about me? Cuz im here in southfield waitin for a challenge anytime.

Da Boogy Man

Thank you, you two! I will be sure to make it! I was just too lazy to go and look for things, lol.

OFF, no. Just no. I suck, really bad, and my Luigi 2 STOCKED your Doc. Don't bother. Cuz truthefully, i am the worst of midland, and midland can BARELY compete with SE MI. Let's do some math, lol. It would be quite a challange for you is the outcome i get!

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Da Boogy Man said:
Thank you, you two! I will be sure to make it! I was just too lazy to go and look for things, lol.

OFF, no. Just no. I suck, really bad, and my Luigi 2 STOCKED your Doc. Don't bother. Cuz truthefully, i am the worst of midland, and midland can BARELY compete with SE MI. Let's do some math, lol. It would be quite a challange for you is the outcome i get!
Lol, im not great either. But I plan to try and go. :laugh:

Da Boogy Man

Yea, i'm going, but i was just being an a$$. lol. I am good at that! So i am going to be able to play you again at SSA4?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i dono mark has gotten pretty good lol
he didnt better against my chars than anyone i played from midland, which i dont even know who i played from midland ;/ cause i sand bagged every match with them LOL
but yeah the docs lookin nice :)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
yea.... ok, OFF..... based on your performance when we all made it out to MarthMasters, I'll gladly MM your doc for any price. not to diss u. What do ya say???

same goes for you, Naruto, i'll be happy to step up to either of you.

Friendly's are cool too, if your scared to lose your money to some midland noob.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
Obviously ur not a newb since u have lets see "408" posts and seem very devoted to the game. Since i am not that good and i only get to play good competition once a week if that, i still say that if we actually play a few games i might just pull some mario tricks on dat ***.

On that note i need some practice. Any peeps nearby southfield let me know if u want a lil friendly comp.

One

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
neither membership time nor posts determine the skill level of the gamer. It's one of those things that you learn firsthand.

Shibby, didn't you beat me at marthmaster's? Why would I play you again?

OneFast Ford, try hooking up with Supa since he's closer to your area than I am. If I ever felt like playing some smash, I could try to come over there, but not anytime soon.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Yea, thats how it went. Ford, not trying to put it in your face like that, just saying i'd like to play again, don't be discouraged. if u play with supa-def or if u come to midland, you will get better and so will we, i'd like to play with u guys again. Naruto, u arn't that bad, you just need some mind games to back up your basics, and it would help to try and stay away from my doc's back airs from off edge lol, it's a *****.

sorry to be mean, im just trying to spark some competition.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
yea, i could use some competition....2-3 weeks till summer vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOO SWEET! so like it's gonna be be getting real tight with finals on the way and shiz. but yea, FastFord im open...i think...darn paranoid parents -_- even if you could come this way, you'd have to go and shot my dog he doesn't like strangers :laugh:

Dopey

Smash Lord
"membership time is more of an indicator of play ability than post count."~ commondoom

thats y ur a noob, gg

RapE

Smash Ace
Joel i lost to john and got 4stocked when i played ganon V. ganon which was like a horrible idea and i dont play ganon but i didnt care.....see this is why some people are cool and your just a dickwad (no offense).....but you need quit talkin **** about us and respect that were part of MI too....also more people then me would get 4-stocked by there mains aginst johnson so eat me :)

AS$ john=Tek

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
ur all bein gay for talkin so much ****. Glad im wearin my boots cuz its gettin deep in here. u guys should have a braggin rights match. neway... so that means no comp from u supa? and did i play u at MM's naruto? whats the deal with some comp from u or neone else around these parts? holla atchya boy!

Top Bottom