• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RapE

Smash Ace
Good point dope i need to talk to you also man where you at???

NOJ i dont care what you say we should be trying to actully be Michigan smashers not i think im awesome so i hate on everyone i think is alot worse then me....not cool.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
sheepyman said:
All this arguing is making me :( But I think I have the remedy.

We all need to do a lock in at the rec center.

Anyways, I'm the only player in Ann Arbor now (both of the other players quit, claiming that I own them too much), and everyone is around an hour away from me except for Marthmaster. Seeing as I can't drive, this is a rather punishing blow to my smashfest attendance. In conclusion, if anyone drives near Ann Arbor on the way to smashfest's, would you mind giving me a lift? I can help with gas.

EDIT: 200TH POST!!!
Man sheepy...that just plain ol sux sum huge balls. You need to beat the crap outta piratey and meat and tell them to quit b1tchin,man up, and get better. Quittin smash is for b1tches, b1tches that can't keep up with the game. Bug the crap **** outta piratey till he plays again! :laugh:

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Forgot to add, supa! you need to get on your moms back and make her stop bein so paranoid so we can get yo *** over here man. :) Make her smoke some weed or something and calm her *** down. lol

N

Noisiu

anybody want to pick me up that is going to lipptonbuddys i live aboot 10 miles away

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
sheepyman said:
All this arguing is making me :( But I think I have the remedy.

We all need to do a lock in at the rec center.

Anyways, I'm the only player in Ann Arbor now (both of the other players quit, claiming that I own them too much), and everyone is around an hour away from me except for Marthmaster. Seeing as I can't drive, this is a rather punishing blow to my smashfest attendance. In conclusion, if anyone drives near Ann Arbor on the way to smashfest's, would you mind giving me a lift? I can help with gas.

EDIT: 200TH POST!!!
If it's MarthMasters you need a lift to, I might be able to hook you up; dunno how often I'll end up going though. This weekend I can't, going to a show at the Blind Pig :p

On a sidenote, everyone better be going to that tournament in Warren, even people NOT from Midland, then we can all sort things out on the CUBE.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you going to go to The ***** Pirates or The Jamie Register Project? You realize I live a walking distance from the Blind Pig? :D This is looking like a weekend on which I may play a little bit of Smash Bros. I'm going to one of the shows too. (I live .7 miles from the blind pig)

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Yeah, you know what? I haven't seen a dope post in a minute. But anyways, I gotta question for NoJ since I did play and lose against you. Do you consider me to be good in smash, okay, noob level, or good but not as good as warren?

Also, is there a good ness player around that can train me or show me some clips so i can get better with him? I just got done with finals which equals more melee time.

On a side note, you guys do need to stop flaming. As a flame master telling u guys to stop, that means something. This is a pointless discussion because the only way to literally settle this is on the cube. You can't change people's personlalities on words alone, but by action!!!

And who do u really consider to be the original MI, because I haven't been posting long but I've been playing melee since the game itself came out. I was top 5 in Sfld. way before I met you guys.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Needle of Juntah said:
WTF joe

Needle of Junath ??? who the **** is that guy ^^

heh i have no comment on this whole crew thing yet :/
This is from the second page of this thread. Needless to say, Needle is an original from MI. Now that that's resolved, if anyone is going to marthmaster's smashfest on saturday, LET ME KNOW.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
NarutoShocker said:
Yeah, you know what? I haven't seen a dope post in a minute. But anyways, I gotta question for NoJ since I did play and lose against you. Do you consider me to be good in smash, okay, noob level, or good but not as good as warren?

Also, is there a good ness player around that can train me or show me some clips so i can get better with him? I just got done with finals which equals more melee time.

On a side note, you guys do need to stop flaming. As a flame master telling u guys to stop, that means something. This is a pointless discussion because the only way to literally settle this is on the cube. You can't change people's personlalities on words alone, but by action!!!

And who do u really consider to be the original MI, because I haven't been posting long but I've been playing melee since the game itself came out. I was top 5 in Sfld. way before I met you guys.
I'm no pro level Ness player, but I'm pretty darn good with him 1v1. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two about the master of PK. :laugh: Then again, your Ness may end up kicking mine around like a ragdoll.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
<----dope at liptons

you all need to stfuuuuuuuu because you both only have 1 good point each ive seen.

joel - your right they havea midland thread they can spam

midland - your right you live in mi so u cans pam ours a bit

but joel dont go sayin midland dont got no respect from the rest of us, ithink they are cool as hell =) sure they maynot be super great at smash like us but they still coolas hell inmy book. justins keyboard sucks so if you dont see spaces,itsbecause i was toolazy to go back and correct it. anyway the pointis, i dont care much for the 12 letter spamseither, but you guys JUST HAD TO HAVE a midlandthread, sojust spam upyour localstuff on that thread, and tourny/smashfest stuff having todo with the rest of us guys, postit up in here, and joel stop flaming you noobsauce =p i own ur sheik with roy ^^

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Don't know marth, I'm not sure. I have to see your ness in action first. The only thing about my ness is that he's defensive. The last time I went offensive, I pwned. But that was after i stopped playin ness for like a year. Now i'm not even sure if he's my best. It might just be ganondorf.

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
**** straight cause we own, well the party side of tourneys.
Naruto your ness isnt horrible, but you just need to make it out to more events/tourneys.
Sorry I dont spam like a *****, but thats cause posting over and over again is gay and the amount of post someone has doesnt matter... its all about how they play the game.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
marthmaster04 said:
Forgot to add, supa! you need to get on your moms back and make her stop bein so paranoid so we can get yo *** over here man. :) Make her smoke some weed or something and calm her *** down. lol
If only it were that easy man, but until then, there's always SSB64online and Mario Kart..speaking of MK, NoJ, do you still play MKDD, cuz i just started playing it a bit more

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
NarutoShocker said:
This here is true. I had the game the DAY it came out, and yet i am no where near considered "original MI." That is just a term you people made up to make yourselves feel cooler, when really all it means is that you discovered the boards before us. Explain. Also, i won't be spamming here anymore. I just found the midland crew thread, and i will now be spamming in there because no cone cares there, but if you are caught posting when you are not midland, i will personally *** **** you with a 20" dildo. Got it?

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
ok so where exactly are all the wednesday smashfests held?? i live in adrian michigan. population 40,000. i have a good falco, and my buddy has an amazing Doc if you guys would like to see one. we're also looking for people to join our crew. please please please PM me with SE michigan smash info, smashfests, players, ANYTHING~!!!! thanks a ****load.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, you're about an hour away from Marthmaster's (This is in Dearborn Heights), which is on saturdays. You're also about an hour and a half away from Liptonbuddy's smashfests (Which are in Warren), which are on Wednesdays. If you don't mind making the trip, I would highly recommend Lipton's smashfest, as the attendance is simply better. If you DO decide to go to Lipton's, then I would ALSO recommend picking me up :D. I'm actually pretty close to on the way. I am about as close as it gets, at...about 37 miles away from Adrian.

Dopey

Smash Lord
the original MI crew is JV, lipton, nar, joel, me. the original best 5 im MI, everyone im sure had the game it came out, but not everyone was as good as us, so therefore you werent part of the original MI crew, cause u didnt hang with the crew that went to tournys, which we did. everyone knows the original MI crew, and that was about 4 years ago, so unless you guys were goin outta state, which im pretty sure u werent, u were just the midland crew.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Okay i see where you got that from, that's cool. But don't merge me with midland. (No black guys in that crew). Onto further news, I could probably start attending wednesday smashfests. Try to bring my boy too. He's a fox in desperate need of tuning up, he'll admit that.

And Boogy, don't use my post to add cedar to the flames, please. The last thing i need is a repeat of somethin similar to me and teh.

Da Boogy Man

Ok, i won't. Just kind of went along with how i was thinking at the moment, and so i thought i would say it! Dope, also understandable, you were the first MI crew who took the game seriously in traveling to play and such. So i guess, you can be the "Original MI crew" without me b1tching anymore. Glad that is done. ONTO SMASHFESTS!!!

Acro, is the wedesday night smashfests going to be at seven throughout the summer, or is it going to change all the time? I think a set time would be best. That way everybody can make it through tuesday and wednesday without calling you or texting you. Makes sense, right?

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
well all of these i dont under stand but me and my group of peeps will wooop any body *** lol dont get mad i have to talk trash lol but yeah weres a michigan tournament when u need one anyways when theres one will any body get the balls to let me know ill even come to you house to beat the crap out of u then we will need to make a michigan team to take out all of the other states

jv3x3

Smash Champion
luigi master tae said:
well all of these i dont under stand but me and my group of peeps will wooop any body *** lol dont get mad i have to talk trash lol but yeah weres a michigan tournament when u need one anyways when theres one will any body get the balls to let me know ill even come to you house to beat the crap out of u then we will need to make a michigan team to take out all of the other states
Rofl, where do u live?

And yea its probably best if midland just talks about their fests or whatever going on in midland in their thread. If its something about SSA, getting together for a out of state tourney, or MI smash in general of course midland is welcome to post here.

And yea dope pretty much covered it... Its orginal crew (and u could say adam, dave r, and qinipio too.. they were around way back in the day), cause we were the ones way back in the day going to tourrneys, throwing tourneys, holding smashfest, helping the scene grow, and representing michigan. Im sure there are hella people were playing the game in michigan since it came out, but it sure as hell aint the same.

P.S. With all these new people if you want me to add ur name/location/character to the first page pm me it.

AS Money

Smash Lord
the funny thing is i am not even there on the first page then again i really dont care and you still havent fixed the spelling on shibby and acros name yet it is still Shippy, Arcro
**** plays falco/who ever is his second this week
Acro is fox/mewtwo
shibby is doc will he thinks he is the master of diversity but really just doc(sound like some one you know)
AS Money marth/pikachu
The Game Mr.G&W/Ganon?
and that is pretty much the midland crew that you guys know

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
sheepyman said:
Alright, you're about an hour away from Marthmaster's (This is in Dearborn Heights), which is on saturdays. You're also about an hour and a half away from Liptonbuddy's smashfests (Which are in Warren), which are on Wednesdays. If you don't mind making the trip, I would highly recommend Lipton's smashfest, as the attendance is simply better. If you DO decide to go to Lipton's, then I would ALSO recommend picking me up :D. I'm actually pretty close to on the way. I am about as close as it gets, at...about 37 miles away from Adrian.
well i knew you were 37 miles away because i've been to ann arbor plenty of times. and i think youre the closest smashboards person i've met. (besides my friend who lives on the other side of town.)

Da Boogy Man

luigi master tae said:
Really, where do you live? Cuz smashfests in midland every wednesday, and most saturdays. But if i were you i would go to liptons instead!

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
luigi master tae said:

JV is right. if u want some real competition, come to midland cause we are the best around here. we play every wednesday and saturday night, contact acro or I for more information. SSA (go to the tournament discussion forum) is the upcomming Michigan tournament, I'll give you a fair chance to proove yourself, but quite frankly, I don't expect much from u guys.

(Turns to dope, gives thumbs up)

W

Windup Bird

New Michigan Players

Hi everyone.

I heard that there's some people that get together around Ann Arbor and Wayne. I just moved from Yspi to Farmington but I wouldn't mind driving back out there if it means playing against new people.

If there's anything going on send me a PM or just reply to the board

以上っす

RapE

Smash Ace
All these new people is kinda exciting...Also I play Mr GnW as my 2nd cause i counter Acros mewtwo

But JV is good to see you back its been too long.

Windup bird and all the new people Smashfest are as follows:

(Warren, MI)LIPTON'sWends...at around 5 till whenever

(Midland, MI)ACRO's.....Wends & Sat....at 9pm on wen....and usually around 2pm on saturday if not posted otherwise.

(Deerborn, MI) MARTHMASTER's....Sat....at around 3ish i believe.

So contact thos people for more info.

MI FTW!!!!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
hey i never said i had anything against them IRL, but i dont respect them as smashers enough for them to be spamming the thread like they do . btw this is my first post in like 3 pages ;/ i havent even read 2 of the new pages yet heh

being original MI isnt a title, its just the way it is, and it just so happens original MI are still the best players in the state :/ once u get 5th at an MLg u can spam this thread all u want, but get some credibility? id love to party with u guys, to bad i took a vow today not to drink or smoke weed anymore, probation sux ;/

Supa, ive never ownd MKDD but im pretty sweet at it :) well i was when nario let me borrow it, i would have to get the feel for it back but ill definatly give you a good race with no items :)

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Supa-Def said:
If only it were that easy man, but until then, there's always SSB64online and Mario Kart..speaking of MK, NoJ, do you still play MKDD, cuz i just started playing it a bit more
True, you should call my house tommorow then so your mom don't freak out anymore. My dad is here all day since his fat *** dont work now, my number is on my thread (my smashfest thread) if you forgot it.

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
can me and my friends come we live in flint and where the best in flint so just wanted to actually get a decent match

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
flint ppl

can me and my friends come we live in flint and where the best in flint so just wanted to actually get a decent match

Da Boogy Man

I have a feeling that you are NOT the best in flint...

Maybe the best of your clique, but flint is near Detroit, and Detroit area has the best smashers in MI.

Reevaluate your statement there. Also, don't double post the same message, just one with a title. It is gay.

I'm sorry, but when is the next WEEKEND tourney that is IN MI? Cuz i can't do weekdays cuz of work, and i can't leave state because of probation!

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
ok phone numbers

well i talk to my friend jeff the mario fan but anyways he said yeah prolly so just need adress and phone numbers and wants to know if we need money or just hit me up on my aim is tenssegga or just give me ya aim

Top Bottom