• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Yay!!! I'm Back!!!!

ItoBandito said:
I live in Lansing and am currently looking for more people to Smash with. I have a few friends in the area, but only one that actually takes the game seriously. We both started about a year ago, and would like to think we are pretty decent for only playing a year, but we would like more people to come own us.

I have a house available to host Smashfests (either weekly or bi-weekly or just a one time thing) if people would have an interest in coming to play.

Feel free to instant message me or private message me, or whatever you do.

(W00t, my first post. Aren't you all proud of me?)
Hey midland, guess who's baaaaack. lol. We could so go to this kids in lansing some time, it is only about an hour away from my house, that plus i have family down there that we could stay with if ever needed! We should try and set something up! **** straight, it feels good to have a job and be able to travel again at will. :bigthumbu

Mr._Mojo_Risin

Smash Cadet
So who plays around the southwest area? Me and a friend just started to get good at advanced techniques and I'm wondering who plays around the Portage/Kalamazoo area.

Da Boogy Man

Bandito, we will have to set something up, cuz it sounds like some serious fun! any smash is good smash! :)

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
Hey Bandito I'm in East Lansing at MSU (really only for another week til the semester is done)...Regardless I'd be down for Smash at your place, Lansing's not far from my house anyways.

If I manage to bring my GPA up this semester I'll be back in the Fall, we could Smash regularly if so. I also got a couple friends who play, but haven't in awhile. Hit me up on aim sometime in the next couple weeks (Not in the next 3 or 4 days though, finals)

-felix

RapE

Smash Ace
Sounds good ive been talkin about that for awhile at least throwin around the idea we just need to start taping matches now.

AS Money

Smash Lord
lol i guess we could if we wanted to though i dont know how nessisarry a combo vid for midland is but hell now that we out of collage for now we should have a bit more free time

Acro

Smash Ace
lol well maybe you guys should post then.. otherwise this thread would die if we werent posting here.. we're just keepin MI alive! yeah we'll tape some matches wednesday and thursday night and get some stuff started

Dopey

Smash Lord
<---someone good posting

=p so what about smashfest this wed? wheres it gonna be?

Da Boogy Man

I would so be up for the all midland combo vid, though i can't contribute MUCH, i can contribute a little! let's get 'er done! Wednesday then? What time Acro, i work till like 8 or so, so yea...

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol thanks james for pasting somthig thats not spam. this is what u guys dont understand, WE DONT SPAM OUR THREAD ( for the most part) every once in a while we talk on here but u guys talk on here like it your fuking life. we made the thread good, u guys make it so people dont want to come and read it :/ so many people read justins sexual experiences posts n such, and liked them. post somthing interested not a ***** WAK *** midland combo vid, thats sound so weak to me LOL.

BTW original MI people, when do u guys think they are gonna try to start trying to set up ranking like, "Whos the best" and have all that spam controversy on here? i give them.... 5 months is how long ill say. BUT They actually have to be GOOD before they start ripping eachother heads off and its not all fun and games anymore .btw i always was bst in MI LOL phags, i just didnt want to say anything

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Needle of Juntah said:
lol thanks james for pasting somthig thats not spam. this is what u guys dont understand, WE DONT SPAM OUR THREAD ( for the most part) every once in a while we talk on here but u guys talk on here like it your fuking life. we made the thread good, u guys make it so people dont want to come and read it :/ so many people read justins sexual experiences posts n such, and liked them. post somthing interested not a ***** WAK *** midland combo vid, thats sound so weak to me LOL.

BTW original MI people, when do u guys think they are gonna try to start trying to set up ranking like, "Whos the best" and have all that spam controversy on here? i give them.... 5 months is how long ill say. BUT They actually have to be GOOD before they start ripping eachother heads off and its not all fun and games anymore .btw i always was bst in MI LOL phags, i just didnt want to say anything
seriously, i used to think u were cool

but every time you post i think you are mor of a doushe bag. just stfu and let us talk, man. ya your better than us. wow ur so good at smash. oooo wow i wish i was as good as u. stfu stfu stfu best in michigan

yer makin me sick :\

congrats on being better at smash bros than me

AS Money

Smash Lord
wow Noj that was random... ok well umm yes we know your better and really we dont care and well wow that post was longer than it needed to be just say something like umm i dont know
STFU GUYS
or something to that affect but by making a 2 paragraph ****ing book on the subject made me lose interest in what you have to say
oh and ownage your right bull**** officiating is what that is ****in hockey isn't soccer you cant kick the puck in muchless the high stick pass wow so many things that the officials missed in that play hmm pay off?

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* here we go again....listen...NoJ has a good point...Midland guys i have no beef with but uhh..you guys have your own thread so why post here? Do you guys have to talk here? seriously you guys all have phones(least i hope) so why not CALL each other and get your little jokes across in less time than it is to type it -_- Don't try to say "well why can't YOU guys call each other" because im pretty sure Justin doesn't wanna call the SE guys saying a fest was canceled and Im pretty sure he doesn't want to tell his sexual experiences all those times.. or don't try that "well Supa you've only been to CTP" crap either..besides I was here before you guys so I'm Semi-Orginal .....long @$$ post -_-

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
All this arguing is making me :( But I think I have the remedy.

We all need to do a lock in at the rec center.

Anyways, I'm the only player in Ann Arbor now (both of the other players quit, claiming that I own them too much), and everyone is around an hour away from me except for Marthmaster. Seeing as I can't drive, this is a rather punishing blow to my smashfest attendance. In conclusion, if anyone drives near Ann Arbor on the way to smashfest's, would you mind giving me a lift? I can help with gas.

EDIT: 200TH POST!!!

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Ok supa-def, you have a point

well, not really, u actually just make me mad.

WE POST IN THE BIG MI TOPIC BECAUSE WE LIVE IN MICHIGAN. DDDDDUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ****in *******es. god****. im sorry we post more often than u, guys, sorry, seriously. no really, im SO SORRY. o wait nope come to think about it i'm not sorry at all. stop being little punk *** *****es about our posting. why don't u guys make a new thread just for u guys if u hate it so much? yea midland has our own thread, but we don't even use it it seems like. Simmer down now supa and NoJ. just ****ing do what were all here to do and play smash, i have had enough of your lip. jesus christ its ridiculous.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Okay, that's enough, guys. Seriously, I'm sick of seeing everyone just using this for their own personal flame thread. Sure, a bit of teasing is fine, but not when that is all that is going on. It's not as bad as before, but I am getting a bit sick about this entire situation. So, can we at least keep the b****ing down? Just a tad?

Darn, sheepy. That sucks. I'll see if there is anyone near you or something so you can play a bit. As it is, you're just too far for me to really help ya out. -_-

RapE

Smash Ace
People have to give respect to get it......people i respect are Dope, Lipton, Teh, Montross, and JV from the SE crew cause they show respect even tho we are just begining to get good. They help us along, NOJ on the other hand i had respect for untill all he did was ***** at us for just talking about doing something like a combo vid. Seriously give to get i love the SE crew but Joel seriously we arent ****ty were not noobs we actully are gettin good not as good as you yet but good non the less. Midland will stop this bull**** if NOJ stops the hatin on us i mean were just a city full of smashers and everyone else STAY OUT OF IT....its between NOJ and him rippin on Midland cause hes still the best yada yada......so after all of that Midland is the 2nd best crew in michigan and we hopefully will become even with you guys sooner or later:)

Mikey stay out of it, it doesnt help at all when others get involved...

Uncle meat STFU you scrub i dont want to hear your bull**** homo .....look down at his post\/

Midland FTW!!!!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
**** said:
People have to give respect to get it......people i respect are Dope, Lipton, Teh, Montross, and JV from the SE crew cause they show respect even tho we are just begining to get good. They help us along, NOJ on the other hand i had respect for untill all he did was ***** at us for just talking about doing something like a combo vid. Seriously give to get i love the SE crew but Joel seriously we arent ****ty were not noobs we actully are gettin good not as good as you yet but good non the less. Midland will stop this bull**** if NOJ stops the hatin on us i mean were just a city full of smashers and everyone else STAY OUT OF IT....its between NOJ and him rippin on Midland cause hes still the best yada yada......so after all of that Midland is the 2nd best crew in michigan and we hopefully will become even with you guys sooner or later:)

Mikey stay out of it, it doesnt help at all when others get involved...

Uncle meat STFU you scrub i dont want to hear your bull**** homo .....look down at his post\/

Midland FTW!!!!
Simple, then. If it's a real problem, PM or IM him instead. That way no one else CAN get involved/throw in their two cents.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
thanks supa def, they wanted to make ***** of themselves and make their own thread go poast in that please ans stop spamming this one, thanks. One Fast Ford sure u can take it out on a date :)))))))
BTW i cant smoke weed anymore ;/ random drug tests suck, and your prolly better at smash than most of midland haha so is ur buddy ryan :)

somthing you guys dont fuking understand is THE GOOD PLAYERS FROM MI DONT WANT TO READ 45 POSTS OF YOUR BULL**** WHEN YOU SUCK AND WE MISS SMASHFEST ANNOUNCMENTS, u live in the same city, call eachother, and what the *** combos can you do that deserve to be on video? i wouldent talk **** if you guys had ever shown me somthing decent in smash, but you havent, not even a little bit. i havent played in a year and i still beat u guys. and from now on im not gonna sand bag when i play you guys anymore. the only midland person i like is game and watch i havent even met him but he just sounds cool. Somone representing your city made a thread for YOUR CITY because he obviously knew his friends were spammers, so spam that please not the entire state.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
in fact just to prove that i think your a doushe bag, I'll go against everything you say, and post here even more frequently than i used to. needledick of juntah

Acro

Smash Ace
lol wow so havnt checked these boards in a while and i see i missed some fun stuff.. haha MI needs to stick together not constantly ***** at each other.. but seriously needles no point saying your better than someone else cause one day we're gonna pwn you and then your gonna have to eat all your words.. the real best doesnt have to brag about being the best.. others will say it for him.. cough DOPE cough

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
well i never said i was the best, you dont even know wtf im talking about when i said "i always was the best ph4gs" becasue you just started playing the game. you dont know where MI comes from, how far this thread has come, or how far the good people of MI have come as individuals, and frankly non of original MI repsect u guys as smashers, im just the only one who will say because i dont even care/play that much anymore. its a sad day in smash when you guys make MW crew. maybe when the new game comes out.

BTW I may make the smashfest tonight, and get some good practice against some good people, maybe if its warm enough we can go play some basketball with the hwong dynasty LOL (somthing midland knows nothing of) And now ill add a break so everyone wil read the last part of this post because i dont give a **** who reads it and who doesnt but obviously some people do care

__________________________________________________________________________________

DOPE FOR ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW IS EITHER DEAD OR IN JAIL, NO ONES HEARD FROM IN IN DAYS, NO ONE.
james get on aim or somthing..... call somone? snap pop wants to know where the *** u r

Top Bottom