• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Needle of Juntah said:
lol james GG on almost getting us busted lol o well i was bout to dart into the night like the sprint preping rogue i am LOL. if u quit smash for D2 ur a ***** noob LOL at least quit smash for a recent game, but god id rather quit smash for UO than D2. Anyways, i prolly wont make it to "all" the smashfests like i have been latley. ima still try to practice up and get better again, i hope its not for nothing cause the new game is gonna be out soon enough and im sure these fuks are gonna wanna do away with the "old smash" although its still a tourney worhty game i think they should at least still have tourney for this game, i mean why the fuka re we having them now if we arent gonna have them when the new game comes out. If its that much better than sure we can do away with this marth spam POS game but i dont think itll be that much better, but it will be better im sure
... I didn't quit smash for D2, I didn't quit.

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
K sweet Ill be around like 1 or so I may be a lil later cause I gotta go help out at my church with some stuff, but we will see.

D2 what a ***... I quit Smash to play Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge because thats soooooooooo much better. Whatever dude you never seem to go to anything, maybe you should come compete with the Midland crew and stop being a lil *****. Go drink some faygo... oops.. I mean *** soda

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
i have tried to quit smash before. a few times. it never works. i only stop playing for a day or 2. Dope we will have to arrange a time to play with u soon

AS Money

Smash Lord
which is why smash is probably the single best game for the cube shibby and stop whoring the charictors with the fairs my god doc, capn falcon, luigi, sheik, if only you played mew2 you would have them all but i guess that is acros turf

Acro

Smash Ace
hahaha that would make me happy.. someone to practice against finally! noone else around here has teh balls to play mew2.. but seriously dont steal ALL of my characters.. first fox now m2.. gonna be young link next.. all i took from you was sheik

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol acro i'm just kiddin. I wouldn't mind picking up on mew2 anyway though, cause i do try to play everyone. cant play everyone without mew2. and I do play yl a little already. but i prefer adult link. im just about even with the two of them. but link is better than young link because hit bow and arrows shoot farther I don't care what you say.

you will have to teach me in the ways of mew2. low tier ftw!!!!!

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Hey Acro, remember when my Mew2 used to be as good as yours? That was definately when you first started and i had played him many of times before i ever hung out with you guys! Now though, the only way i can beat you is with the Kirby-stealing-Mew2's-Shadowball-technique... lol. YES!!! That was two good...

No, i'm not back, i just got bored and happened to check the boards, later.

Dopey

Smash Lord
JUSTIN YOUR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

naw im jk. so where are we gonna have it? its only the day before, lets get this **** organized and fastzor!

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya well that was big letters i like it lipton well anyway so umm lol dope did you really tell shibby you were comeing last saterday cuz he says you texted him so

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I knew Uncle wasn't very good, but...WOAH. Lol, I was Isai sandbagging (like, the WORST kind of sandbagging) and out of the two games we played he still lost one. I mean, seriously. How bad can you get? Level 9 CPUs can beat me if I'm playing like that. Lol, I didn't know. Oh and it's okay he doesn't come here anymore. Or at least just the pool room lol. Also he quit for D2, no one who plays this game plays that poorly. He claimed to be a "troll" but what he doesn't want to admit is that his personality just pissed some people off and rather than change it he decided to say that he was always trying to piss people off.
OK so Ann Arbor tournament can happen whenever. It'll probably happen in late july; whenever people can make it. Oh, and when is M4 going to happen? Just to let you guys know, AA is happening in late July, so you guys can plan around that :D.

D

Deleted member

Justinnnnnn whyyyyy nottttt... you can't just go running around saying no fest without giving a reason :(.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
smash at my house tomorrow... err today. 21590 Poinciana, southfield 48034. Lol rsvp at 2487904119, just so im not sitn around waitin for people that arent comin.

i can do 2 tv's just need another cube

AS Money

Smash Lord
ha ha my computer is on the internet again but i cant install my video card
so is it at your house acro today at when 8 9 10 11 12

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest?

I live in Lansing and am currently looking for more people to Smash with. I have a few friends in the area, but only one that actually takes the game seriously. We both started about a year ago, and would like to think we are pretty decent for only playing a year, but we would like more people to come own us.

I have a house available to host Smashfests (either weekly or bi-weekly or just a one time thing) if people would have an interest in coming to play.

Feel free to instant message me or private message me, or whatever you do.

(W00t, my first post. Aren't you all proud of me?)

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
I just wanna applaud the fact that you posted here instead of making a new thread. Smashfests are usually at Lipton's (tho i've never been to one :( ) on Wednesdays unless he says otherwise. His address is somewhere in this thread so like umm, welcome :)

Acro

Smash Ace
wow yeah a nub that didnt start his own thread.. i member when i was new i started mine i believe.. lol thought i was hot shiznit

Dopey

Smash Lord
no one cares about florida in here, gtfo with that ****! if your gonna post threads, post the SSA4 thread.

N

Noisiu

somebody help me.....i have smashsyndrome, i need to play with other people besides me myself and irene.....

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me too...You can go to Marthmaster's smashfest if you want. It's today (saturday) and it starts at three. He has a thread for it, if you want to go find it and post in it. Otherwise I'm not going.

Top Bottom