• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AS Money

Smash Lord
heh i will probably not make it to the midland smashfest on wednesday cuz i got a big test in my 8:00 class and last time i was 30 minutes late though those are usually easy then again i may be there for a cuple of hours depending on the start time but if it starts at 10 then i will not make it.

btw sheepy you really need to word your sentinces better because you make less and less sence i.e. your just a moron and my crew actually exists

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I don't mean to spam up the board more, but does anyone here remember that guy from bay city, BigLittleDave? i got in touch with him earlier this week and he freaked out on my for being such an *** hole to him lol. Guess some big guys have soft fragile hearts lol i didnt mean to hurt his feelings. Anyway Midland vs Midland goes down this weekend, I think were going to put money down on it too! Matt and his crew vs ours. They stand no chance. WE OWN THE TRI CITY'S!!!!!

pm me *****es

drape get me a doc avatar that says you can't stop the doc punch
BLAK doc. BLAK IS BAK

BTW im maining again
Doctor Mario FTW pointless wave dashing FTW! Mind games that only trick me FTW! OD on birth control FTW. you get the point

if not, the point is that Im going to play doc as my main. :lick:
of course, only when were not allowed to use the sand bag

RapE

Smash Ace
I cant wait for this Midland v. Noob Sauce........im gonna have to bring out my suprise character for this one :)

But Doc is a good choice hes too good.

Ill get your sig in like acouple of days.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uncle, I think they lifted that ban on intelligent posts a REALLY long time ago. When should I show up at Lipton's? I heard 5, but...I want to be sure, because I want to get there as early as I can without intruding upon Liptonbuddy's schedule.

EDIT: I need to figure out how to make it post your sig without you having to check that box.

D

Deleted member

sheepy - Most of the time, I'm the first one there at like 4:30 and Lipton is usually still asleep, lol. Anytime around or after 4:30 would probably be alright though. Make sure you use Yahoo maps and when you get there you can just go around to the back door and head down into the basement.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
if midland vs midland is going down this week, you should post that **** in a thread that people care about it LOL, like your own. Anyone who is anyone comes to justins smashfests, man i love talkin **** on this thread :) ill MM anyone in this state though so no biggie :) yes even the infamous dope~ i know him well enough to where i can pull a win off if need be LOL :)

N

Noisiu

OMG, heh someone there needs to pick me and my friend up, i live about 10 miles away.......pretty please with cherries on top with a whole bunch of keef and other stuff???

thats only if you want a real challenge with me and my friend

is it still even goin on at liptons?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's always going on at Lipton's. Tomorrow is Wednesday, I'm going, you should go too! COME ON! *Fox Style* Come to Lipton's tomorrow! Apparently it starts at 4:30 and ends later.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
...What do you mean? I don't even see what I could be sarcastic about...please explain. Also, Dope will probably be there, and Dope OWNS. He like, ***** me. But in a good way.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is tragic. I am rather displeased and ANGRY. Oh well.....:( . I think I'm going to go kill myself now. This means that Uncle and Piratey better play Smash with me soon or I'll eat their costumes just wait. Oh and Uncle 20$ MM?

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Dude, you don't need any more money.

Or did you lose all 2000 of your wallets again?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was kidding. We need to play sometime this week because I am bored. And get on the hub so this isn't a random conversation on the MI thread. Congratulations on 1300 posts btw. We're going to SSA4 right? Well, if you get a ride with PirateyCritter or whatever. Anyways, SSA ftw. And btw, I think I'm going to rent out the Library Basement for the tourny I'm thinking about. I mean, they get 117 people in there with space for THEIR tourney's right? So I don't see why I can't fit twenty upwards people. Maybe Ella or whatever his name is will let me borrow his 10 billion cubes and tvs. And maybe those people I emailed will respond and spend 10$ to get 4 stocked over and over. Then they'll complain about "leet hax"" but there will be a sign that says "NO JOHNS ALLOWED" and then I'll eat them for a snack.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Kinda short notice since I havent been on, maybe I can make it out there shibby. Only if like, i had a place to crash or something. Tho I'd doubt being able to make it. :ohwell:

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Shibbypod said:
uncle meat. shut up.

Oh midland smash on saturday again, anyone is welcom. accept meat
Yeah, I don't even really play smash much any more. I just come here to piss people off.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya uncle meat stfu cuz with the time i have been on line your post count has gone up by 10 and i have been on for about 30 seconds

anyway on saterday who is all going to be there and what time will the battle start

Dopey

Smash Lord
holy **** my saturdays are free now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who wants to smash on saturday? =p

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Dopey said:
holy **** my saturdays are free now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who wants to smash on saturday? =p

GO TO MLG NYC!!! DAVE R IS TALKING ABOUT DRIVING, GET A RIDE WITH HIM

RapE

Smash Ace
HOLY ****!!!!........Dope to bad you cant drive.

Jv i challenge you to a Drunk Ness ditto next time i see you.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
AS Money said:
ya uncle meat stfu cuz with the time i have been on line your post count has gone up by 10 and i have been on for about 30 seconds

anyway on saterday who is all going to be there and what time will the battle start
I spam the pool room now.

Saterday? Good job.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
**** said:
HOLY ****!!!!........Dope to bad you cant drive.

Jv i challenge you to a Drunk Ness ditto next time i see you.

THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN LAID... JV SHALL ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.

And whats this i hear about drunk james trying to beat up 15 year olds over aim fights???

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
jv3x3 said:
THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN LAID... JV SHALL ANSWER THE CHALLENGE.

And whats this i hear about drunk james trying to beat up 15 year olds over aim fights???
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. ^_^;

And if you were closer, James, and could drive, I'd say I wouldn't mind a quality bout of smashing.

Acro

Smash Ace
Yeah you guys should come this saturday! that would be awesome! anyone who needs a place to stay can crash at my house if you can find a spot to sleep.. lol after midnight we need to learn to quiet down a bit tho cause my mom is being wierd lately and likes to yell at me now

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uncle Meat said:
Yeah, I don't even really play smash much any more. I just come here to piss people off.
Oh man. You noob.
LOOOOLLLLL. He quit this game for two reasons, the first of which is Diablo 2. The second reason is because he can't win any logical matchup. Space Animal v. Space Animal (doesn't matter which one I'm playing and which one he's playing) results in him getting owned. Peach v. Fox/Falco/Ganon (and Roy probably :laugh: ) results in him getting *****. Doc v. Doc is him getting owned. I can beat him in almost any low teir match. C.F. v. C.F. I win. C.F. v. Space Animal I win. LOOOLLL what CAN you win? Not much, apparently. All you win is the "Quit for D2" trophy. Congratulations.

Oh, and Piratey owns you too, doesn't he? :laugh:

Dopey

Smash Lord
no JV, it was this big 17 year old talking **** to me, but then backed out without giving me his addy after i JUST talked to him on the phone on his street when i was drunk, we were sposed to fight for 100$ but he fuking b1tched out like little b1tches do. =/

RapE

Smash Ace
Beatin *****es up FTW!!!

Uncle meat blows and quit spamming ***** you know what happens to bit*ches/\/\

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol james GG on almost getting us busted lol o well i was bout to dart into the night like the sprint preping rogue i am LOL. if u quit smash for D2 ur a ***** noob LOL at least quit smash for a recent game, but god id rather quit smash for UO than D2. Anyways, i prolly wont make it to "all" the smashfests like i have been latley. ima still try to practice up and get better again, i hope its not for nothing cause the new game is gonna be out soon enough and im sure these fuks are gonna wanna do away with the "old smash" although its still a tourney worhty game i think they should at least still have tourney for this game, i mean why the fuka re we having them now if we arent gonna have them when the new game comes out. If its that much better than sure we can do away with this marth spam POS game but i dont think itll be that much better, but it will be better im sure

Top Bottom