• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
lmao that japes **** was SO gay.. i'v never seen anything that bad before in my life. .other than the roy computer player at japes.. who boogy was about even with.. hahaha. and i guess i'm on his name.. ****it

Da Boogy Man

Hey, the only reason i was even with him was because i was falco, i was lying down, and i had a shotty controller. yea. punk.

RapE

Smash Ace
HAHAHA JAPES OWNS FALCON HORRIBLEY.......but yeah man i cant wait to play ya.

I Love Lamp.....

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lmao, yeah, that **** was gay. Man, I wanted that 4 stock! So many lost opportunities...anyways, are you coming back next week? I'll go if you and your crew go.

D

Deleted member

Joel is right, this thread deserves 1 star at the most. If you are posting in this topic and have never played at Lipton's fests, you really need to make it to one sometime.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
...Oh...*edit mode ensues...* sorry, I'm a little *****. Just like Da Boogy said. I'm coming to Joel's AND Justin's next week (not this week). Hopefully lots of people will be there.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Montross midland has been to liptons and even cok its just the AA people who are posting a lot then again so is midland but not me cuz my ****ing computer is broke and i have to use Deltas computers
i agree though what 3 pages in one day god **** that is a little much people calm down not like this is a major tourny thread but MI always deserves 5 stars cuz we are michigan
and by the way sheepy joel is needles lipton is justin

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
It's true. I just don't have the time or will power to keep playing. Besides, My school work is slipping, and that should come first. I love playing video games. It is what I have been doing as my #1 hobby since before i knew how to walk. So why am I using all my time on this 1 game? I want to play a lot of Games. So i'm going to slow it way down with smash. I don't know if I'll be making it to SSA this means.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
sheepyman said:
...Oh...*edit mode ensues...* sorry, I'm a little *****. Just like Da Boogy said. I'm coming to Joel's AND Justin's next week (not this week). Hopefully lots of people will be there.
Don't feel bad, everyone will always hate me more!

PS: I am not whining or *****ing.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Well, i dunno how long im going to be in midland now.... I am now thinking of going off to college, cause im doing ****ty at delta, and i think i need to try something new. I have been looking at colleges all night. So this means that I'll keep playing smash, at least until i find a college that im going to. After that, I can't say i'll keep playing, especially if i end up going to the upper peninsula where there are no players. Who knows.

Reguardless of weather or not im leaving, i plan on having a farwell smashfest this summer, even if im not leaving or quitting lol.... joke or no joke. look for it tho, and if anyone knows of any college that is good, tell me in PM or here or whatever. I just want out of midland, out of my parents house, and all that good stuff. out of delta. bla.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ha ha man i saw the best mother i would like to have sextual intercourse with to day and why tell everybody here well i also saw her kids and her husband :(

oh and for smash i am going pure fire emblem i have desided to go back to my roots of "the league"

RapE

Smash Ace
MILF are always good if they arent married hahaha......Shibby I knew the smash wouldnt quit.

But now i have to say im going back to when i started the game im gonna play Falco as my main but Roy is Deff. my other main.....Again i mean look at the awesome sig i have.

Da Boogy Man

That is gay, who killed him? And how, shot?

I think everybody is going back to who they started out playing with... When i first started the game i was Kirby, then Gannon, then Luigi. Now i am making my mains those three, just in this order...
Luigi
Kirby
Gannon

It is always a fun thing to do. I am just sick of seeing the same **** characters everywhere i go. Fox, Falco, Marth, Doc, Sheik... yea.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
-sigh- all these stories about this and that makes me wanna play some1 like fast..but alast im homestuck, which is teh sux. and ya, this thread is like getting.....ummm....not good, like that 1 star should go to the stories Lipton would use to post :) ah well, what can i say, ive only been to CTP so i have no rights to judge anything anymore

Da Boogy Man

Wow, whatever everybody. Sereously, this is where people from MI come to have discussions, no matter what the topic. That is why it is called the Big MI "Discussion". There should be no reason to lower star rating cuz some people want to talk in here that are not from SW MI. Why should it be limited to the people who originated it, and not be open to other Michiganders who are up and coming in the smash world? Explain, and maybe i will open up a seperate thread so that people can just discuss random stuff, and this can be reserved for whatever you want. But we will still post here on those topics.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, Da Boogy is right, we weren't spammed, it was just an eventful day which merited multiple posts from multiple people. Although the Uncle **** was kinda gay. And we probably could've resolved the Marthmaster's Fox losing to DaBoogy's Ganon and him thinking it was me thing more efficiently. But other than that, it was just an eventful day.
EDIT1: OMG SECKSY SIG. Also, I typed the post, left for a while, and submitted it later, hence the odd timing of the post.

D

Deleted member

My only problem with this topic lately is that I have to read through at least a page of new posts whenever I look, and most of them seem pointless. Talking about playing each other from the weekend or whatever is fine, but at least do so intelligently. I would really hate to miss a post that is actually important (like a time change for a fest, no fest, etc.) because I was too busy skimming through pages of useless posts.

sheepy/Uncle and crew - Hopefully you guys can make it to Lipton's sometime soon (I think I remember seeing one of you say you could make it next week...) to play the "Warren" crew as I'm sure we can help improve your games.

Supa - How come you can't come to Lipton's fests? You met tehownage, me, dope and everyone at that one CTP tourney when your mom came so what is the problem? Just a lack of a ride or something?

Naruto - You played at Lipton's once so I don't know where you are drawing all these conclusions from. We're aren't arrogant at all, it is just a fact that we have been around the longest and we have proven that we are good.

Da Boogy - I was just joking about the thread rating and all that crap. Like I said I have no problem with people making relevant posts.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Man its been a long time since ive posted in this.

Anyway, im all about michigan people posting but joel/teh/stro are right, theres a llmit. No one really cares about the details of every friendly match. Or one liners about whos cocky (dunno where naruto came up with that ****.. considering midland talked way more **** to him than any se people. And then he goes on about how the guy he plays with could give us matches, lol.). Or just stupid not funny posts in general.

Point being it dont gotta be straight up serious discussion. **** its michigan. We are founded on adams/justins random *** funny posts. But at the same time we dont need half the post to be ****. I dont really care that much anymore, but if its just gonna be spam or stupid posts about stupid other mi topics i made to post in (im pretty sure people will see it without u posting) or whatever id just assume just make this a SE michigan topic. That way if i gotta read through spam its only joels quad posts and thats it, lol.

But anyway midland is still kick ***.. and acro owns me in mewtwo ditto sets. And half the post were about stuff you should post on cause of ur crew battle/marthmaster fest, but half werent worth posting

P.S. Fastford did play some of u guys at the last lipton fest u went to.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
JV don't take it personally. The first time i came on this forum everyone was bigheaded and talkin ****. In fact, I came in before midland did i think. As for the always mentioning that i play with guys that might be able to beat you guys, so what? That's not a big deal, i'm just sayin what i think. you guys are takin this way too personally man.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
that's pretty much it it stro, that and shes like mega paranoid now(all cuz she watches the newz) >< like if she wasnt so uptight and my stepdad didnt work, i would def be there and u knowz that man. She's just a little skeptical about me goin into other ppl'z house's and is actin all lazy and wont call out

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I won't be smashing tonight cause i'm getting up hella early tomorrow to go take care of some school stuff, and anyway i work until 9:30.

Top Bottom