• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
i play doc, i dont have a crew and i only pl;ay about once maybe twice a week, so u better hope u win dis weekend cuz if not i think u need to take up a new hobby.

RapE

Smash Ace
if i lose that just means i need to get better no biggie and we play like twice aweek to......but you play people better then you we play are same crew except when we go to tournys......so you have the advantage actully.

I dont even own the game haha.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol fastford when did you come to midland? i dont remember you? the only people i'v lost to at any tourny's other than my FIRST EVER tourny was anyone from warren and mikey.. i dont lose to random people.. my first tourny i lost to DC cause i had no idea how to fight a jiggy.. n now that has changed. you might have beat a couple of the midland noobs that came to the tourny.

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
I would def have to go with Acro on this one, when the FUUK did you play Midland? And if so, was it anybody from this list...

Acro
Shibby
AS$
Me

If not, then you did not play midland, you played some random person who was from "around here." That is actually what i am thinking happened.

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
yeah probably. it wastn a tourney just smash at justins. neway i dont really care u guys r the kings and youll keep thinkin that regardless of what i say.

RapE

Smash Ace
Im The King *****es!!!!!

Dope Isnt The Best Anymore Except Im Lieing Hahaha :o

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
All of you guys talk too much ****. Personally, I've played against warren, and I'll admit I lost to them. Not badly, but I lost to them. However, I know someone from the circle (my southfield crew that doesn't include nova) that's better than me and might be able to beat warren. Oh and ****, I know a sick *** jiggly that could put a hurtin on you. I'm not sayin you suck, but he's good.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Oh my god, i need to start training again. I'm losing to noobs now!! NOoooooo!! I love workin at gamestop cuz everyday some dumb **** just walks in and is like: "i'm the best melee player in the world. Nobody can beat me." Then they get their *** whooped. That feeling is eternal ecstacy.

My first triple post!!!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
One Fast Ford are you the guy that smoked the blunt with me at last smashfest? :) forgot to say thanks i kinda forgot ur name ;/ and i was really really high HAHA. Im gonna try to make it out tomorrow(today). I tried to get some w33d for it but i couldent front any from my friend, oh well maybe ill get some tomorrow.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
yeah and midland talks alot of **** on the boards but are more mellow and more interested in playing smash when they come around. i can stand **** talk IRL untill it gets extensive like when james get drunk LOL then i gotta start handing out money GW *** whoopins

BY THE WAY EVERYONE SHOULD TRY TO MAKE THE FEST TODAY. I HAVE HAD LIKE 2 DAYS OF PRACTICE AND I ACTUALLY BEAT JAMAES A COUPLE MATCHES TODAY :) MY SPEED WAS SHOWING UP IN A COUPLE MATCHES TOO!

and in other news i wanna hold some smashfests at my house. So stro/majcai u guys can come out here for a **** change. i only got 1 TV though so you should bring one with u or we can just do teams. But no more than like 6 people for my room is to small lol.
i dont know when yet but soon

RapE

Smash Ace
Joels GnW=Ownage i must say **** GnW lol

But i can still shine one hell of GnW....lol

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
NarutoShocker said:
All of you guys talk too much ****. Personally, I've played against warren, and I'll admit I lost to them. Not badly, but I lost to them. However, I know someone from the circle (my southfield crew that doesn't include nova) that's better than me and might be able to beat warren. Oh and ****, I know a sick *** jiggly that could put a hurtin on you. I'm not sayin you suck, but he's good.
no one you know will come close to beating warren, you gotta realize that then youll get better bro. Not badly? ok i guess getting 3-4 stocked by NOJ's GW isnt bad rofl

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
tehownage said:
no one you know will come close to beating warren, you gotta realize that then youll get better bro. Not badly? ok i guess getting 3-4 stocked by NOJ's GW isnt bad rofl
I don't remember getting 4 stocked guy. If i was stocked it was two at most. But then again u might be right i'm not one for remembering things.

Da Boogy Man

Bring it NOJ, i bet my ZELDA could woop your GnW azz. OH yea. For some reason, Zelda ROCKS against Game. So it would be an interesting match.

Acro

Smash Ace
haha yeah noone can take me and shib on a team unless they dope n jv! or the other teams we lost to in ohio lol but i dont count that cause any people other than mi are newbs and dont count

RapE

Smash Ace
NOJ you need to teach me game cause i was ownin it up with the gnw last night and ended it by comboing into the 9 i think it was 6 times haha.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Drape yea you finally realized how gay the name **** is. clap clap.

ps peach is cheap, and i have a girlfriend but you don't.
pps nice signature, ****. if no one caught that

Valban

Smash Apprentice
Ya, well ill beat you all down in smash when i come back! and i've probably gotten worse since i was last there, but that doesn't matter since im from Traverse.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Valban said:
Ya, well ill beat you all down in smash when i come back! and i've probably gotten worse since i was last there, but that doesn't matter since im from Traverse.
Travers city? man your way tf up there. :laugh: I havent been to traverse since 99.

RapE

Smash Ace
Val WTF where have you been man seriously you dropped off the planet like 2-3 monthes ago or more you need to practice up man cause were about 20-60% better then before.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
lol da boogy man wtf? zelda does rock GW but i rock you lol come to a smashfest, im not sure if ill be to next weeks . been getting uncomfortable driving comming home last night i was swerving a little when i got to adams. although i had been up for about 20 hours at that point but whos counting right heh. and i smoked like 2 blunts to the face

Da Boogy Man

Ha HA, wow. So you won't be going to Marthmaster's Sat. the 8th then? That sux... I'm sorry, i would have loved to play somebody good... lol. Just messing with anybody going to MMsters.

Valban

Smash Apprentice
heh well i've just been keeping an eye on the forums every once in a while, though i let my girlfriend use my cube, and my friend works all day every day, so i can't even practice with him ever. though last time we played i beat him i definatly feel lagging in my play. I don't have a job either to finance my trip to you guys. workin on it but ill be back someday.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I think after we beat ann arbor, i don't really wanna play anymore.

And its cause i like other games too, and the ammount i play smash leaves no time for any game but smash, and thats just not fair to all the other games i need to play.

So i don't think i'll be going to FC..... it would be a big waste of money to me anyway.

Da Boogy Man

Do you even want to go tomorrow? Cuz if you get there at like 7, assuming 2 hours exactly from when you get out of work, then have to leave at 10, (i think that is what i heard) That would almost be a waste of gas dude. Specially just to drive yourself... I want you there, but think about it...

Da Boogy Man

I just read marthmaster's board. Apparently, Sheepy is the only one from AA going to be there. LKFT or whatever can't get a ride, and Uncle needs to babysit his little brother. So there is no Crew battle anymore. Now, really don't bother coming. It would just be a waste of valuable resources.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
wait, so you still going? If you're not, I'm going to go EMO style and kill myself. I've waited long enough to see SOMEONE. ANYONE! Why would you guys get here at 7? Can't you get here any earlier? Doesn't really matter, just as long as someone shows up.

Da Boogy Man

All of midland is going, just not Shibby. Cuz he gets out of work at 5. The rest of us are sitting here waiting to leave, we are going to leave around 12:30 to 1:00. Oh, Marthmaster, i have my tv and Gamecube with a copy of smash. Make room for it, and get ready for us to own all up this biotch.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Da Boogy Man said:
I just read marthmaster's board. Apparently, Sheepy is the only one from AA going to be there. LKFT or whatever can't get a ride, and Uncle needs to babysit his little brother. So there is no Crew battle anymore. Now, really don't bother coming. It would just be a waste of valuable resources.
I'm coming.

Top Bottom