• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Show up at three, and yeah, is Uncle coming with you? Or is he "sitting" this one out? Anyways, two people is better than one. Hopefully Uncle can show up too.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Great, dont tell this is gonna fall apart last minute. :urg: I know sheepy and piratey are coming, I'm hopin uncle can make it. Darn kids. >.>

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Umm, well, I three stocked ****'s Falco in dittos, he beat my Fox with Falco, two stocked his Peach. Then, I lost three times to Shibbypod's Fox. I didn't get to play Acro in a real match, three stocked Felix, and two/three stocked Marthmaster, depending on who he was playing. I beat Game's G&W, and Juggs.

EDIT:I didn't get to play OFF, or NarutoShocker :(. And also, I wanted to play Shibs' Doc, because I hear it's pretty good.
EDIT2: And I didn't get to play DaBoogy either. GAY! We should do this next week too, if Midland can make it over here. Or we could go over there. But maybe not :D.
EDIT3: OH, and Aaron! He two stocked Acro once on FD, and then Acro beat him the second time. He lost to Marthmaster's Doc, and lost to Felix, but he beat...I forgot his name, but I think he was from...I forgot :(.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Nice, nice...

How'd Aaron do? He said he beat Acro once, and Acro beat him once. And then I can't really remember.

EDIT: He also mentioned some sort of mini-tourney.

RapE

Smash Ace
yeah dittos are my weakness vut i beat your fox......just falco as a charc. is too good.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
*Looks at his edited post*...He two stocked Acro once on FD, and then Acro beat him the second time. He lost to Marthmaster's Doc, and lost to Felix, but he beat...I forget his name, but I think he was from...I forget .
EDIT1: I AM THE EDIT MASTER! Anyways, yeah, there was a minitourney, Aaron's first match is the one I forgot...but yeah, his next match was vs. me, you can guess how that turned out. :laugh:

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Naruto, u just gotta learn the ways of the Doc Back air gay kill! You shouldn't have just fallen for it twice lol ten seconds apart!! But it was nice playin with you, same with you sheepy, now my fox is good against everyone but acro, and i hate that stupid *** combo acro.... *****. But SURE!!!!! I'm ALL FOR putting money on this crew battle hehehe

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
One Fast Ford good thing you didn't talk **** to us before you played us, wow would that have been embarassing.......

oh wait.......

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Yea, who on earth did you play from midland? Cuz i am ghe worst of the midland crew and i 2 stocked you with my luigi!!?? But then again he is my main, so yea. I still like beating Sheepy's fox with my gannon. Owned. Then two stocking him in a Gannon ditto. Serously dude. Use more back airs and better spikes! Nube.

Da Boogy Man

Actaully, i can guarentee that midland won't come next weekend!
Reasons why:

Won't play two weekends in a row
Cost us 40$ or so in gas
You guys didn't end up giving any money in any matches
We own

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Da Boogy Man said:
Yea, who on earth did you play from midland? Cuz i am ghe worst of the midland crew and i 2 stocked you with my luigi!!?? But then again he is my main, so yea. I still like beating Sheepy's fox with my gannon. Owned. Then two stocking him in a Gannon ditto. Serously dude. Use more back airs and better spikes! Nube.
Did I even get to play you? Lol. Best part = The part where Ken showed up and lost to Da Boogy's Pichu. Lol I remember now I did get two stocked in dittos, actually!...but I didn't play your Gannon (or anyone's gannon, for that matter) with Fox. It must've been someone else.
EDIT1: OH yeah, and also, I wanted to do my MM with Acro, but...at first "tourny" matches were going on, and then, you guys left, and then it was gay teams and ****.

Da Boogy Man

WHATTT!!!!!! SO NOT ONLY ARE YOU A NOOB, BUT YOU HAVE MEMORY LOSS TOO!! Fukking aye kid. Finish school and maybe learn to do something other than lie. *****.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
You missed a comma right before 'TOO', buddy.

EDIT: You also missed a comma before 'kid'.

EDIT 2: Da Boogy, remember when I four stocked you in Luigi dittos yesterday?

Da Boogy Man

Uncle, remember when you were too much of a puzzy to even show up so that i could own you? And you also want to know the best part, is you just made yourself look like a major azz. Neither of those comma's should be put into that sentance to make it correct, that is why i told you all to stay in school, and away from the drugs. Cept PCP, good ****! lol. Joking.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
WHATTT!!!!!! SO NOT ONLY ARE YOU A NOOB, BUT YOU HAVE MEMORY LOSS TOO!!

PS: The apostrophe you put in 'comma's' should not be present

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok kids, no more fighting! As for Da Boogy, I'm serious, I didn't play your Ganon with my Fox yesterday. Maybe it was MarthMaster, he was playing Fox a bit too. But I kid you not when I say a Fox vs. Ganon match did not occurr, or at least not one I was involved in.
EDIT1: Oh yes! I remember now! It was you vs. Marthmaster! I remember what you said. You said "Were you trying? I don't even play Ganon!"... or something to that effect. It wasn't me you beat, it was Marthmaster. NOW who has the memory loss? Lol, it doesn't matter really, but I seriously didn'tplay any Ganons with Fox.
EDIT 2: Oh, and remember when I two stocked you in Luigi dittos? OWNED. NO JOHNS, *****.

Da Boogy Man

No, i'm just with my hott girlfriend, doing dirty things that young little noobish videogamers can not do, for you are to big o' biotches. owned.

RapE

Smash Ace
you took my falcon with that impressive pika ive seen better but it was better then i play usually.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
SOMEONE (me) feels REALLY ******** right now...

ANYWAYS...sxy sig, although I DO notice Peach isn't in it...did you stop playing her as your secondary?
EDIT1: Looked at icon....I guess not...

Da Boogy Man

Dude, Falco and Roy. Hott. Whomever made those sigs for you, see if they can possibly put one together for me. Make Luigi and Kirby. Yes, i just decided today that i am going to make Luigi my main with Kirby, Zelda, and Sheik following up behind, in that order. So something with Luigi and Kirby would be hott.

I could pay.

Edit: It could say something like "low teir truly is the only way to stand out from the crowd..."

Da Boogy Man

Of course, cept Marthmasters dad giving us HORRIBLE directions back...

Punk told us to take 94 west to 23 north, when really we had to take 94 east. We went like an hour and a half out of our way. I was so pissed.

Da Boogy Man

Hey Mikey, your are only 11 posts away from being a Smash Lord. That is cool as heck. Especially considering that you didn't do it by posting 7.35 post A DAY, on average, like some other smash lords we know. ehem.

Da Boogy Man

Ok, it was a joke. But post count is like a sign, showing how long you have been in the game, and how much work you have put into it, making it less of a game, and more of a living. That is, in most cases.

RapE

Smash Ace
No problem Boogy....i should have it in like acouple days.

Also Sheepy peach is for teams she was my 2nd cause i was staying even with people like dope, oro, and some others.....but i started with roy 3 years ago and i started to play falco but now roy is deff. my 2nd cause hes one of thos characters with huge potential just not alot of people play him and the only one recognized is NEO and i wouldent mined being the 2nd. YEAH!!!!!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like Chu and Hochi? Anyways, oops. Because I was looking at my secondaries list, and I noticed that it was cluttered with higher teir chars. Guess who I decided to pick up :/. *******. Lol. I'm learning to play Roy too :/.

Da Boogy Man

It is being used to talk between MI people. You know, that is why it is the MI thread. Yea. And ****, thanks. I needed somethign that wasn't so freaking boring. lol.

Top Bottom