• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
MI is ****ed up because everyone seems to hate each other out of their cities ('cept A.Hills, <3333 A.Hills, assuming AHills is Dope and Lipton)....I can't help but feel like AA started this...so why don't we forget the negative events of the last few months? We just act like none of this ever happened, and everything'll be fine. So everyone forget MI Discussion 2, and we can all be one happy MI again :) <--Gayest **** I've ever said that didn't involve male genitalia.
EDIT: I found out Lipton is Warren....too ****ing bad NO JOHNS.

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
Alright, i agree to no more spamming, that is a fair deal to me... Anybooydy got a new tourney coming up soon? Not to far away hopefully. Sorry, i just don't check tourny threads, i am too lazy. lol.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Da Boogy Man said:
Alright, i agree to no more spamming, that is a fair deal to me... Anybooydy got a new tourney coming up soon? Not to far away hopefully. Sorry, i just don't check tourny threads, i am too lazy. lol.
There is one this weekend, but it's far. SMYM. I'm still looking for a ride, since I refuse to give up until the day of it. ^_^;

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, Lipton is having sexy SSA4 in June...other than that, I can't say much. AA might host a tournament, but only if >20 people were coming. But hey, that's not improbable, considering we have a secret noob stash in our basement. Cost of renting only suitable gaming area = approximately 125 dollars, so the entrance would be like 7 bucks =/. If it DOES happen, well...I'd be pleased, that is for sure. But since I don't want to conflict with SSA and some competitive turnout would be nice, then it'd either be late june, or very soon. Unless Midland and people in that area don't mind.
EDIT: **** Boogy! Your post count is higher than mine! 0.0
EDIT2: Poor Midland, it must suck to have tourneys far away all the time (especially with the gas costs). This tourney'll happen on a day when lot's of people's time is free, someday when turnout can be large enough so that prizes are more than gas + entry fee.

Da Boogy Man

sheepyman said:
EDIT: **** Boogy! Your post count is higher than mine! 0.0
Yea, but i've earned these posts. I've had like a hundred under my "Dobe" name, and about 10 under my "Nazi God" name, so i had to catch up, and spam a little to get back where i was! But i can't make SSA, i knew about that one. But if AA were to hold somthing again, late june, i could prolly make er. I have community service all the time though, that is my only problem... )c:

Da Boogy Man

BYE EVERYBODY!!!! I am going to be leaving the competition smash scene for the next few months or so. Till i can find a job that can support all of the smashing and bills together, then i will be in hiding, playing with the midland crew at random wednesdays and Saturdays. Goodbye, and good luck.

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah it does suck to be so far away from everything.. you would have 20 people sheepy.. i always plan on like 30.. then like 20 of them back out so i think HOLY **** there is gonna be noone there... then at least ten more random people i didnt expect show up.. you prob have a good 5 from midland

AS Money

Smash Lord
uhh sheepy we hold tournys in midland every once and a while the m turbo series next one will be m4 turbo meaning we dont waiste gas money sometimes but the only truely awsome one was the first one but god knows when the next one will be probably this summer some time later like july after fc or augest god i dont know i usually dont do too much with them till the date then i make my tourny envalopes with non discriminent placeings and messages to the winners

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... Boogy we got some mm to settle *****.
I want my $10 back, so rematch...
the rules are I get to pick the stages and I have to 4 stock you.
Want to do it as Ganon dittos?
I

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah the second one did not do so hot compared to the first since noone from se MI came! cept mikey who i consider not from SE cause he lives in MT pleasant.. this time we will plan it longer in advance and have everybody good there. sometime this summer.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Acro said:
lol yeah the second one did not do so hot compared to the first since noone from se MI came! cept mikey who i consider not from SE cause he lives in MT pleasant.. this time we will plan it longer in advance and have everybody good there. sometime this summer.
Ah, I'm in limbo. Half the time, I'm in Washington Township, and the other, in Mount Pleasant. Still a MI player, though! ^_^

N

Noisiu

hey about that wednesday thing in se MI, are you still doing that? me and my friend would like to finally have a challenge with some of the people there.......where is it at?

D

Deleted member

Noisiu - We play at Liptonbuddy's house in Warren. His address is 11023 Garbor Dr., Warren, MI, 48093 (Justin, fix that if it's wrong). Make sure you use Yahoo maps and NOT Mapquest because Mapquest's directions are slightly off. We usually play from like 5pm until whenever. Hope you can make it out.

Da Boogy Man

Well, i've been to both midland tourny's, i just went to own some noobs here in AA, and actually, that is about it. So i guess i wasn't really "in". I have just been to a couple of things. But i have played some award winning players!

Dope
JV3x3
AA(ha)
All of midland, obviously
Some kids from Chi...

I mean, i've been there, just havn't ever been to a HUGE tourney. I'm too poor, and i know i'm not good enough to even take second to last, so yea, i never saw the point...

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
You were in AA and you didn't tell me!!!! YOU *******!!!! Anyways, lol @ me two stocking your Luigi in dittos :D Anyways, Felix, are you going to be at MMs tomorrow or aren't you?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
dope and jv are the only semi decent players youve played lol. there like 10 people from texas that own them two. about half of cali ownz them lol. well maybe not literaly but yeah AA midland and basically anyone besides jv and dope dont mean anything ;/ just that you play smash brothers melle with them lol. anyways, this topic was on page 316 yesterday, and its still at 316!! OMG im impressed

-This has been a reading from NoJ 316

Da Boogy Man

Yea, i can agree. Whatever though. Anywho, this will be my last post till i can get "into" the scene. I will be seein' ya all around! I just feel there is no need for me to post anything if i am not going to be going anywhere or playing with anybody, so why bother posting! later.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
Uncle...what was the point of that, well anyways sux u have to go boogey :( , u were cool, having the Luigi in yo sig and all, well... see ya around(sux seein anyone go..aside from a few ppl)

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
**** said:
SHUT THE F*UCK UP MEAT YA SPAMMING HOMMMOBO

MI Ftw~!!!!!
Shut the **** up, you 'reverse John Holmes mother ****er'.

Homobo. That's ****ing sweet.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Uncle meat, you are by far, hands down, the most annoying guy on smashboards.

i want to p iss on you.

I talked to CONDOMMOUTHMAN today, he might play with you guys later tonight acro

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
tystatic21---post #15 said:
Yo, I don't post too much here but I've noticed the Michigan scene as well. My friends and I hail from Bay City and we're "pretty" good. Anyways, a place opened up in the mall called Gamer's Lounge and the people running it said they would be more than happy to have smash tourneys. There are tons of T.V.s, a big screen with a projector, and very comfortable seating. Would anyone here travel (Up for most of you, around 2 hours) to a tourney here? I can get around ten people to play as it is, and there's crews or teams in Midland and Pinconning that would probably like to join as long as they knew in advance. Worth a shot.

lol....

Acro

Smash Ace
oh well he better not come lol there will be noone here.. everybody left and i'm getting ready to eat at your house and then hit up the 9 o clock mass!

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Shibbypod said:
Uncle meat, you are by far, hands down, the most annoying guy on smashboards.

i want to p iss on you.

I talked to CONDOMMOUTHMAN today, he might play with you guys later tonight acro
orly? i wunder y that iz.

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
nah i ain't comin anyway. give me a call next time you play. shibbys got my number. if not, i'm on aim, usually.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wednesdays. Also, I bet you would be interested in coming to Ann Arbor and sucking my ****. Or coming to a tourny, it's your choice. It'll be late June or something, as not to interfere with SSA.

AS Money

Smash Lord
thats not really a very well worded post sheepy and a bit on the annoying side as well but maybe i can make that tourny then again i will probably have work so probably not

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
sheepyman said:
Wednesdays. Also, I bet you would be interested in coming to Ann Arbor and sucking my ****. Or coming to a tourny, it's your choice. It'll be late June or something, as not to interfere with SSA.
Sheesh, you're giving ME bad vibes, and I'm the gay one in MI. :p

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, that was NOT poorly worded. It might imply that I am gay, but it is without a doubt understandable. And I think the message got across with one post; it didn't need four.

I'm going to go to Liptonbuddy's this Wednesday, but I've come across a small dilemma. I need to know where in Warren it is, and I'm too lazy to check. If anybody knows, that person should post and inform my uninformed self.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Yeah, it's understandable. And you wanna know where it is? Well then, ask, and ye shall receive.

11023 Garbor Dr., Warren, MI, 48093

That's the last address posted, and it was by montross, so I'm not 100% sure. I just know how to get there from my house. The guys keep saying to not use mapquest, though, so keep that in mind, all right?

Top Bottom