• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
hey guys,
i love in Adrian,MI and i would come to SSA4 if i could get a ride. i will help pay for gas. any help would be appreciated. post here, or PM me. thanks.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Hey yalll I would like to get in this

I live in Detroit,Mi

I play with fox,younglink,mario

I have a friend and he is the best with link

put me down

and I just talked to lipton I suppose to be at that tourney on the 3rd

ah yall add me on yahoo if yall have it

darvon311@yahoo.com

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Apparently I'm gonna be in Lansing until like...sometime next week. Hopefully I can get in on some smash

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
Shibbypod said:
yea, i havent played topi for a long time. I need ta take him out. And you, Supa!!!!! :-O
HAHA yea, i have quite a few people to play against, it's like being in smash debt, i gotta make me a check list or something :laugh: DBS you noob bout time you signed up here!

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Supa hahaha Cant wait... this has gone on way to long..
Time for you to lose

Also Lipton

what time to it take place and what is the prize
and do the doubles take place when singles take place
or at differnt times

hit me back

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lmao you live in Detroit? You should go to Marthmaster's smashfest this saturday @ 3 and play me. Bring Supa-Def if you can :D There might be someone else with me, but it's not for sure.

EDIT: DOH, you too! No exuses. Lol, you better come though.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
hey guys,
i love in Adrian,MI and i would come to SSA4 if i could get a ride. i will help pay for gas. any help would be appreciated. post here, or PM me. thanks.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
DaRkNeSsOfHeArT said:
Apparently I'm gonna be in Lansing until like...sometime next week. Hopefully I can get in on some smash
Hm. Well, you should definitely try to get to lipton's next smashfest. It'll be nice to have a new face around. ^_^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'd need a ride and details. I'm up here for my cousin's wedding and i don't know if i'll get to go.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Heads up ppl, my smashfest is off this weekend. My parents are getting back from their vacation and need time to settle in. Having a bunch of ppl over will kinda be unsettling, next weekend however...is a for sure, going to happen, no doubts about it thing....unless something really important comes up. :laugh:

Lookin forward to a visit from the detroit crew then. :)

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
ok, seems all i have to do is survive my presentation this wed. and complete this work on computer graphics rasing my grade..and like if i do that I should be set and on my way to teh sexiness that is SSA4, Oh for a good laugh i might can convince my bro to come to :laugh: .. Mikey can't wait to get trashed by your Peach.. poor Pichu :(

Dopey

Smash Lord
no one will be at your smashfest next weekend because SSA4 is next weekend =( so instead of having a smashfest why dont you come over to the tourny at liptons? we will have basically all the best from the MW going, should be fun =)

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah man like you should totally come like i heard there were some ok people going.. noone REALLY big except well.. me ... but i will be at SSA so you should def make it out there.

Dopey

Smash Lord
umm well its about to have one of the biggest tourneys in the midwest in it so i think u can come with ur buddies lol

Dopey

Smash Lord
king malice just arrive to liptons the night before or at like 10-11 on saturday should be good.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lmao you stupid ****er, I already talked to him. I'll call Aaron and see if he can Smash with us today. I got this. He'll PM me on the hub when he wakes up, too.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Dopey said:
no one will be at your smashfest next weekend because SSA4 is next weekend =( so instead of having a smashfest why dont you come over to the tourny at liptons? we will have basically all the best from the MW going, should be fun =)
Ah ****, lol. Jobless ppl like me have no sense of time or date. :laugh: s'cool tho.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, tomorrow morning maybe? Err, in a few hours...I was at his house but his computer is on a diff. floor than his T.v. so we came back up here periodically from 8-10 PM. Anyways, my cellphone number is 734 546 0548, so call me if you want to smash. I'll be around.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Sorry I'm up near Crystal Lake now...which is like 3 hours from Ann Arbor. And we left AA at like, 7 :(

see you guys @ fc6, heading back to Texas tomorrow.

Top Bottom