• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Random Off topic:

Hey guys what match has influenced your smash career the most.
Mines is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-phyS8GAQ&feature=related
it helped me decide both of my mains
I don't remember what video it was exactly that made me pick up pika like... Week 2 after the game came out. But I know it was an Anther vid.

HOWEVER, I remember the exact moment I wanted to start using ICs.

Lain vs M2K @ APEX

I remember watching the stream for that and when I saw the (at that time) unbeatable m2k get defeated. I got sooooo hyped.

I find it funny that I wound up later coming to college here, to the state (and city for one of the cases) of both my inspirations.

It should also be noted that one of the early Anther vids I watched was vs Mikey, and I almost picked up Peach because of it. =o

MI SMASH <3

D.mann

Smash Cadet
off topic....

League of Legends new champ is incredibly OP again....
The Dragon girl? she seemed ****tty to me... tanky dps'er i supposed... idk lol everyone playing her and i havent seen a good match with her so far

:teemo:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I remember I did that to a friend of mine once and I threw my controller down because of excitement. it was just like when i hit my frist taunt spike with luigi haha.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo Ori. Get on that December 3rd tourney ASAP. Same to Tech for the 10th. Need to get them OPs up for the hype train to start rollin'.

Also. Who all is in the car for Revenge? Does anybody know? I know Myself, Tech, and obviously Kevin were. Then Tutu seems like he's going back and forth, and Gio initially said he was going, but I have no clue now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I texted rizzy vut no response yet. Also i havent been given control of the thread lol so i cant update it ;~;

Also, if they are $5 i dont see why not. We will all need the practice for Hope and APEX.

:phone:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'll figure out how to fix that Ori, it's tricky with the way TL is set up

Raynex at E-52 is really what turned me onto Fox and made me seriously pick him up.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Okay Ori I have zero idea how to do this, your best bet is to just remake the thread, I think.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo real talk, watching TC's D3 and Lain's D3 inspired me to pick up D3.

:embarrass:

Really? All watching Tech inspired me to do, was time him out... :yeahboi:
**** you and...

**** you too.

:yeahboi:

Y'all will never be on my Timeout status. If you do, I'll just have to kill you. There's a room in MI for ONE ******* who times out people and its ME. Its even better because its D3 and not an MK or TL.

:bee:

Yo Ori. Get on that December 3rd tourney ASAP. Same to Tech for the 10th. Need to get them OPs up for the hype train to start rollin'.

Also. Who all is in the car for Revenge? Does anybody know? I know Myself, Tech, and obviously Kevin were. Then Tutu seems like he's going back and forth, and Gio initially said he was going, but I have no clue now.
I'll do it tonight.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
My avatar is Saito Himea from Itsuka Tenma something or other

uhhh lemme find the full pic

[collapse=because huge]
[/collapse]

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
synopsis said:
Taito has been really sleepy lately, and keeps dreaming of a female vampire who says she has given him her "poison." Sometimes he even thinks he hears her voice when he's awake. But after surviving an accident that should have killed him, Taito's world changes drastically and he realizes that his dreams are more real than he thought.
Not as interesting-sounding as Moetan imo

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
@Ankoku: The show is okay. I like the art though, which I guess is the only reason I'm still watching it.

Doesn't moetan like...teach english or something? I think I've seen a clip of it doing something like that

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Isn't that character from that Kuro Usagi series?

My god that show has self-insert fanfiction levels of plot. The characters loom decent enough though.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well, i didn't actually look up doujinshi for it or anything; note the timeframe i responded with. I just checked the boorus

Top Bottom