• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Juu: Are you kidding me? I have the first post in that thread lmao. When there's alcohol involved...TC knows. :yeahboi:

@Zyth: I'll be there Friday afternoon through Sunday. Prepare to get ***** ;)

:phone:

Moooose

Smash Champion
-repost-

hey, i like to play smash brothers and will probably be in the Dearborn Heights area from Tuesday-Sunday. I'll be doing stuff sometimes, but a lot of the days I'll be free from 1pm-9pm. if anyone wants to play and hang out, i'm down. i have a car so you don't have to bust your *** to hang out.

if you want to, 843-409-3884. text me, calling may not work because i might be driving.
come to aa to smash sometime

makoforce

Smash Ace
-repost-

hey, i like to play smash brothers and will probably be in the Dearborn Heights area from Tuesday-Sunday. I'll be doing stuff sometimes, but a lot of the days I'll be free from 1pm-9pm. if anyone wants to play and hang out, i'm down. i have a car so you don't have to bust your *** to hang out.

if you want to, 843-409-3884. text me, calling may not work because i might be driving.
hey i live in inkster, thats like right down the street from Dearborn heights

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I guess I'll be the first one to not troll...though the urge is almost overwhelming right now lol.

I play this game for several reasons. The community is a big part of that. Ive met a lot of cool people through Brawl and traveling around the Midwest for this game. I've partied and played with some of the best in the US and I'm happy about that. I also play so I can see what happens when I commit myself to some goals. I've never been good at sticking with stuff and Brawl kind of helped me focus on a goal. I've been able to apply that towards other aspects of my personal life .

I also find the game fun of course. I wouldn't play it if I didn't to be honest. Not many games can captivate my attention for very long, let alone two years.

*resisting troll urge*

I also play because its the only way I can legally **** people.

:yeahboi:

Dammit.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Question to all the brawl players: Why do you play this game? Is it to hang with the people in the community? For the money? Because you find the game fun?
I play Brawl so I can spend money.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I really don't have a match that influenced my career, but the match I never get bored with watching is Game 5 of Brood vs M2K. As more me it isn't what influenced my career, but it is who influenced my career and those individuals are Anther and Vayseth.

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No videos on hand, but Mikey Lenetia is definitely the most significant reason for my maining Peach in Melee.

Top Bottom