• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
As a golden rule of thumb I dont drink Gin or Tequila because of both of those have some really "interesting" effects on me that other liqours dont....And I broke that rule tonight.

Oh lawd, what I have done??

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh God SIIS6 will be during my birthday....

You guys CANNOT let me have tequila on Saturday! I'm dead serious do not let it happen or some **** WILL go down. Y'all have seen me drunk at tournaments but....I become a different person with tequila....

THuGz

Smash Lord
So I just got back from the tequila store

PS: who the **** leaves a room with 4 desks 2 beds and expects me to lift my bed up and put it on my 2 desks myself?! I can't feel my thumb and it lost a lot of blood.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
By the way, Tutu and Suyon. I said I generally don't like Kugumiya-voiced Tsundere (because the characters themselves are bad). I like Kugumiya Rie. The only "tsundere" character that she voices that I like is Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku! and well, Nagi is a kid. The rest of them are pretty generic and boring. Taiga from Toradora might be the only other exception.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to SlayerTokey, Dre, HIV+, Soul, and RyeJew for coming out to School of Smash tonight. :D

We'd love to come up to a Smashfest sometime as long as its planned at least a few days in advance.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
but i thought i was the annoying kid outside of the cool kids table trying to fit in *makes a refrence of something i should still not let it get to me*

in this case, **** this im going to sleep

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i will be taking over rizks duties until he is ready to pick them back up.

my penis is ****ing huge

Oh yeah, ultimate way to destress after classes: read posts made by mi brawl players. Such hearty laughter arises.

fzk wanna play 64 this weekend sometime with kongking, mesa and i? Anyone else is welcome to join, some brawl will probably happen too. Fair warning: ill be using metaknight . No whining. So will jon <3

Im also down for melee if anyone in el wants to play. I can host at my apartment. Alcohol will be in bounty.

fZk

Smash Lord
I was actually thinking to contacting you today to see if you wanted to do something soon. Yeah I can play on the weekend, I also have a fifth of Bacardi that we can put to good use any time.

So let me know when you want to get together.

Top Bottom