• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

500 days of summer always annoys me

only because i relate to the main char so much

except i dont get to hang out with zooey deschanel

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh and I saw dingdong last night

He's a freshman at UofM now, and needless to say

I think hes gonna be too busy with other things to play smash ;)

:yeahboi::yeahboi:

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Hot Arms come to my house for like 4 hours, I'll make you so good and then we can team and make brawl brackets more stacked at the same time.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Drinking is okay try not to spill anything smoking of any sorts is okay outside or on the back patio(I have a few chairs out there and there's a weight bench to sit on as well)

I'm not sure how much room there is I have 2 tvs with room for 1 or 2 more setups but only have 1 wii so ill need someone to bring it. I have 12 spots to sit everyone else will have to stand after that. Ill also have my original smash crew there most likely. If your drinking try to be responsible about when your leaving we have a 7-11 and checkers in walking distance that are 24hours and during the day there's a few liquor stores and mcd and bk a few blocks away and kfc across the street.

For time wise doesn't matter ill be home almost all day and ill be up late as hell that night so if you need to sober up before driving home ill probably be up until 8am anyway

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As far as I can tell, bandwidth gets pretty slow during peak hours because everybody is torrenting, haha.

uhhh dont torrent new movies on UM internet unless you want to risk getting *****...

my friends got in a lot of trouble for it. other stuff seems to be fine

THuGz

Smash Lord
Drinking is okay try not to spill anything smoking of any sorts is okay outside or on the back patio(I have a few chairs out there and there's a weight bench to sit on as well)

I'm not sure how much room there is I have 2 tvs with room for 1 or 2 more setups but only have 1 wii so ill need someone to bring it. I have 12 spots to sit everyone else will have to stand after that. Ill also have my original smash crew there most likely. If your drinking try to be responsible about when your leaving we have a 7-11 and checkers in walking distance that are 24hours and during the day there's a few liquor stores and mcd and bk a few blocks away and kfc across the street.

For time wise doesn't matter ill be home almost all day and ill be up late as hell that night so if you need to sober up before driving home ill probably be up until 8am anyway

:phone:
Is
the sticky icky
cool?

Also does the school actually check the file name of torrents?

it's not so much the school, it's the RIAA and MPAA

they seem to monitor university internet closely. at least UM. i know more than one person that has gotten a 'letter'

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If none of your stuff is newer than year 2000 then you should be pretty safe.

the thing about downloading obscure music is do you really think the RIAA actually knows about any of it? and even if they do. will they care? these artists make almost nothing compared to katy perry or lady gaga or w/e. a lot of times obscure artists encourage downloading their stuff, it's the best way to get their names out there.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I went to a concert at UNL and this white irish rapper no one gave a **** about who opened for Big Boi was all "y'all mutha****as go home and torrent mah ****" but i doubt anyone did rofl

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Good morning, MI! I just woke up a happy man, because I'm in Warsaw, IN with a friend for the weekend. I'm about to get wasted!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
School Is In Session 5 pics of MI: WE IN THERE!

This is soooo worth a Facebook profile picture.

Me chilling with Zeton from Kansas

Even in Ohio all Gio does is MK dittto people...lol

Yeah Today just uploaded these so I thought I would post them.

ikSASCRibLLLlleEEEEEEEEEEEE

he loves the mk ditto just as much as me <3 <3 <3 i'm pretty sure in that pic im about to kill him awww ya

and OMG you caught the extremely old smasher, lmfao!!!

Top Bottom