• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I am interested but ill need to know by tomorrow if there's a spot for me so I can give some notice ill be taking off Friday.

Also if the car driver can pick me up from somewhere around where I live I can pay their part of the hotel room

Also can someone pm me the info for reserving gamerzlounge for tourneys I have one in mind that I want to try and that's a good close venue

Roller

Smash Legend
I know I've called dibs on like, every car going, but once again. I would reeeeally appreciate it if somebody driving to SiiS from MI could give me a lift.

EDIT: Just read the Tech post. LLLLLLLLLL

Also hope that Oblivion makes it! He's a cool guy and I think it's time he got to try his luck against some new people.

Alsoalso. I am sure THuGz is gonna want in if possible.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What day is siis6 and I am interested

Also can someone pm me the info for reserving gamerzlounge for tourneys I have one in mind that I want to try and that's a good close venue
Text me, I'll help you out.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@ Roller: I'm on top of it ;)

Plus I get to witness you destroy hordes of food again. Just like the good ol' days..:yeahboi:

Also I posted about Thugz lol. Trust me I dont want to miss anyone.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yeah but if you're eating it all spaced out at least there isn't a compact ball of heart attack in one place in your stomach.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I talked to Oblivion about it a little earlier today... he said he wants to go, but isn't going to to save money lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

lol damn son I wanted Alan to show too :( I guess that leaves two spots in our car then.

Also I just PMed you Dan lol But reply anyway there's other stuff about the trip.

Roller

Smash Legend
We should just do one room like we did for SiiS4. (idk what happened at 5) I think we had 9 people in the room, which was mi+nj. So 9 for us should work and be cheap. And this time we wont have M2K touching himself in one of the beds... :yeahboi:

THuGz

Smash Lord
I think siis5 was a similar situation with ally/kevin/fzk and NEOH. Glad I didn't stay the 2nd night lol

wait roller are you in AA yet? we should go get drunk during welcome week.

would it be possible for me to be able to crash on your floor or something? the bus doesnt run late enough. the freshmen women are calling my name :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

I dont want to cram 10 people in one room again. That **** was uncomfortable.

And omg M2K was touching himself RIGHT NEXT to me. That **** was MADDDD awkward.

Ew.

THuGz

Smash Lord
wait roller are you in AA yet? we should go get drunk during welcome week.

would it be possible for me to be able to crash on your floor or something? the bus doesnt run late enough. the freshmen women are calling my name :yeahboi:
The first line of this. Well not the whole line. Just the second part.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I think Tech is trying to fill my PM box off one topic. He sent me 3 messages about the same thing. One was blank, one had content, another had a sentence. Be afraid people... this man is out of control. :evil:

fZk

Smash Lord
I'll be missing this SiiS, I will be in Texas that weekend.

lol at Tech with M2K next to him playing with his junk. Thanks for serving as a barrier buddy!

ZTD | TECHnology

LMAO Dan.

Im not sure what I find more funny...that statement or that crazy emote at the end Ive never seen before..that I'll probably start using.

I'm a mad man.

:078:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I know Tech posted but I'd like to post about it also.

For siis6 I am probably going to be driving there. We will leave Friday after I get out of class (my last class on fridays is around 2.40. I'd like to get there kind of early to relax and chill not like last time.

People who are confirmed are.

Myself, Tech, and SK

My friend (Ryuts) is coming back from North Carolina and has expressed interest in going. If he chooses to go he takes priority over the last 2 spots in the car. So this leaves me with 1 spot open (and 1 spot that I wont know for another week or so.)

Im not sure if WTP is going or not but he went to the last 2 and id assume he is also car pooling to this one. If so we should share a room (Drivers of course getting dibs on the bed's) :D

So pretty much before I want to confirm more people in my car I want to figure out if WTP is going or not.

There are 3 people in MI that I have blocked.

Feel free to guess who you are. If you guess correctly, I'll unblock you, but if you guess incorrectly I'll block you as well. And if anyone guesses all 3 people I'll main a character of their choosing, but that has to be your first guess attempt.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Lol wow just read the whole thread I thought it was this week (pure MI style only talking about it 2 days before) so I have more time to know :) but definitly interested but I will need some practice...maybe a smashfest at my place on Sunday (depending on the heating and cooliing guy)

How will tutu know if the person who's blocked guesses right?

hi i wanted to say sorry for trolling so much lol i cant help it. the thread got locked so i'm sayin it here.

im sorry tech baby. i care about the scene. but i'm still quitting. gonna be so busy this year.

i guess i'm for an MK ban but not right now.

also, bitties :yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Baby girl we best be hanging and getting those hipster *****es when I'm in A2. I'll be your wingman.

And after a few drinks I'll bring a few them bitties back home with me. Once you go black, you never quite recover.

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Where the bitties at tonight? I'm feeling 45% more hetero right now with alcohol in me. Let's see where this night takes me.

*slams Gin & Tonic*

Top Bottom