• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Ankoku likes tsundere because he is kuudere. I generally like non-Kugumiya voiced Tsundere. Only like one Yandere and that's Yuno. <3

Jungle, y u no call in DGames skype? Also, what does dtj mean? I asked hilt and Jakeposer but they responded vaguely. I said "do the jungle?" and hilt was like: yeah, kinda.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kansas isn't free. I want in on this tournament. I don't feel like hosting right now anyway. Sick of MI drama so I'm taking a hosting hiatus.
I know what you mean lol, I'm not sure when I'll host one especially with school starting tomorrow D:

Kalle. Derek. Someone. Host a tourney in September.
I'll try, I can't make any promises. It will be kinda hard to find a really cheap venue in a short amount of time.

Ankoku likes tsundere because he is kuudere. I generally like non-Kugumiya voiced Tsundere. Only like one Yandere and that's Yuno. <3

Jungle, y u no call in DGames skype? Also, what does dtj mean? I asked hilt and Jakeposer but they responded vaguely. I said "do the jungle?" and hilt was like: yeah, kinda.

You have horrible taste. She is the queen. I may go to SiiS just to slap you.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I have two venues in mind. one of them is as big as Gamerz Lounge, the other one, i haven't looked into yet.

Though I still don't think I'm ready to host a tourney

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i might go to SiiS as well.

I'm not in the Dgames skype call because im in the library right now

Hilt and Composer offered better answers than i ever hope to.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Kansas isn't free. I want in on this tournament. I don't feel like hosting right now anyway. Sick of MI drama so I'm taking a hosting hiatus.
Can we please go I want to go so bad and it isn't even that expensive/hard of a trip

Edit: megabus is too expensive now nvm.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
MI Melee: are we going to have another tournament before Big House? I need some motivation to play before like...the week before that tournament

Suyon

Smash Lord
You should come to a NEOH tournament also Tech if we ever get one hosting again.
Also I think someone may be interested in playing you Ankoku with that MBAACC.
Juu, how could you not like Kugimiya. =( Well each to their own. I'll keep my taste to myself since I have multiple.

THuGz

Smash Lord
@Gio no one told me **** about **** and I don't know anyone.

@Roller i'll put up the rest of my 750 for zelda vs puff

what? just do what i did as a freshman:

walk around campus and walk up to random parties and if anyone asks who you are say IM A FRESHMAN!!!!!!!!!! lmao it works during welcome week

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Northwood isn't as bad as Baits. You gotta embrace the peaceful surroundings, Thugz. And hit up the infamous game room every day.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You should come to a NEOH tournament also Tech if we ever get one hosting again.
Also I think someone may be interested in playing you Ankoku with that MBAACC.
Juu, how could you not like Kugimiya. =( Well each to their own. I'll keep my taste to myself since I have multiple.
Just keep me posted yo. I always try to make it to Ohio events.

Also Michigan its time to talk business:

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION 6 PLANS - BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LOVELY TECH_CHASE

Gifts and I are pretty much confirmed for this event. We shall be driving down like we did before using the Giftsmobile. Right now we have a few spots open. The only other person who we have confirmed is Sparta Kick. We will not be using the trunk to fit people therefore we have 2 spots remaining. The people who have expressed direct interest (to me) in going are:

Lain - Ann Arbor
Tutu - Ypsilanti
Roller - Ann Arbor
Thugz - Ann Arbor
Oblivion - Alpena

What's the Point has not said anything yet but I'm sure he'll plan on going as well. I am not sure about fZk but I assume he will based off the fact he's been to like all of them. I assume DRDN also wants in as well.

Now obviously we have too many people for one car therefore we need a second. We are hoping that Kevin decides to drive as usual. If he doesn't want to drive much that's why we include Lain in the equation. This man will drive if you want him to lol Also because Lain is in A2, WTP could get Roller/Tutu/maybe Thugz or whoever else will be in the area. I do realize that Kevin likes a fun car as well so if he drove Lain, Tutu and Roller would be enough to keep you laughing and entertained for a week.

So we're hoping that Kevin drives and brings Lain/Tutu/Roller and whoever else he wants with him.

If so that would leave about 2 spots left in the Giftsmobile. We're looking into Oblivion since he has expressed interest and would come with SK. So we're looking into who else could fill the spot. We want to travel with reliable, cool people that we know well.

Typically costs for this event go like this:

Tournament - $25 for venue/doubles/singles
Gas - Generally $20 per person for the whole trip.
Food - That depends on you. We do not recommend the Roller diet if you are trying to conserve cash :yeahboi:
Hotel - $25-30 a person generally.
Alcohol - :yeahboi:

So keep that in mind. If you are interested please let me know and we'll see what we can do. If Kevin decides he doesnt want to drive and theres no 2nd car well **** gets ****ed lol

The plan is to leave Friday afternoon/evening and get there at a decent time to play with the other people staying at La Quinta. We would be leaving Sunday evening after the tournament ends and would arrive back here hopefully before 12 a.m.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Oh. ****. I want that.

PS: I wanna ride with Kevin cuz he's the only one I trust to get me through a torrential rain alive.

Top Bottom