• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Haha just wait till SIIS6...I have something special planned for Saturday being my birthday and all.

Swag.

EDIT: I love how my sunglasses have that shimmer off the lenses.

ZTD | TECHnology

No that was not his bad. There were two old guys running around the venue. Krys' dad looks almost exactly like him. I talked to this guy and he said he was there with his grandkids. I don't know who they were though. Some randoms. I think it was Domolimar and his friend. But this guy in the pic was in my pool and he mained :marth:...he wasn't bad for a 60 something year old man..almost got a stock off me. I told him after our set I had mad respect for him entering the event lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Then why did Krys keep calling him dad in dubs O_o7

i]they must have looked similar or something if im mistaken lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
Krys' dad doesn't look that old. He also has the greatest mustache I've seen in person.

The old guy was the grandpa of MrH or Player-1. I know this because I played them first round of doubles and I had no idea who they are. I asked the old man and he found his grandson who was one of those two, I don't remember which one. The old man teamed with some one else.

fZk

Smash Lord
^ Truth. I talked to Krys' dad and I couldn't stop staring at his mustache, it was hypnotizing.

That other old man and his grand kid(s) stayed at the same hotel we did, they had breakfast next to me the last day.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Oh right, AA smash and drinking. I'm down and still have a trash bag of liquors.

If I pick people up you'll have to sleep where ever I sleep, which I will assume is Roller's floor.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yo Roller I can't get texts right now for some reason so idk if you've responded but ^ is that happening? I'm down :yeahboi:

PS: hype for my vape

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Still need lains # since he showed interest in coming to my SF

Which IS still on for Sunday anytime after 5(I can do earlier just seemed like a good time) but the AC broke again. Its supposed to be cooler Sunday anyway and ill have fans.

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'll probably be going. I'll pick up tech and txt john to see if he wants to come.

pm me your address drdn i think i remember where you live but I want to be 100% sure.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! My hall has a ton of hot chicks on it. OMG. They're everywhere.

In semi-related news. My wii's boot 2 is working (bootmii), but the boot 1 (normal startup) is like bricked... So I can't start my wii because I can't just start with the normal startup, nor can I transition from my boot 2 to the normal start up. But since I can access bootmii I should be able to unbrick boot1 correct?

If anyone can follow that and can give me any advice, it would be much appreciated. As half these chicks are begging to play mariokart in my room.

EDIT: I think those boots might be reversed... But same thing.

ZTD | TECHnology

Kenny, I can't change the date. I have something to do next weekend and besides its too short notice. My general rule is at LEAST 3 weeks notice if I can. I usually do a month though.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo THuGz, you should let me borrow your wii for a week or so while I figure out how to fix mine. In the name of *****es.

Also, good smashfest last night. Good times were had. Kassandra was mad. And THuGz was mad... free. :yeahboi: #poetry

THuGz

Smash Lord
^ rofl. Sorry if I was loud btw, it's been since genesis since I've done that...

I'd lend you my wii under the condition that you guarantee you can use it somehow to slay a juicy booty :yeahboi:

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'm considering it.

Can anyone take me to DRDN's tomorrow? I too will help for gas and provide witty and hilarious commentary on the plight of the world.

Top Bottom