• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lol tonight was fun glad i went. you guys shouldn't have gotten so lost, then you could've enjoyed the party for more than like 20 mins before the cops came :pimp:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I want some good Brawling soon. Not drinking and casual smashfest, but do well and get better smashfest.

Roller or Thugz, if you two ever plan to play for any decent amount of time on any day, text me. I might show up.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll provide a fifth of captain. Maybe a 6 pack as well.

Also. Just got back from 3 hours of mario kart with the chicks down the hall. Hot Arms' Wii putting in mad work.

Alsoalso. Mad hungry. Gonna eat something horrible for me. Thinking about what... ****ing Wendys, Pizza hut, panda express, and subway are all closed. Backroom is now not right next to me... Thinking...

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
OH S*** THE RE-RETURN OF WARLOCK DON

..........AND THE RETURN OF DBPM

AND WHY AM I UP AT 6AM? BECAUSE I HAZ TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. F*** YOU SOCIETY

/caps
:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I actually want to run some Melee today, its been a while since I've been to a Meleefest.

Hmm now I just need a ride..lol I wonder if I can contact Soul's ho *** ;)

Roller

Smash Legend
WTP, are you 100% confirmed for SiiS, btw?

If he's still on the fence, can I reserve a spot in your car, Kyle? In the event that Kevin doesn't go, I mean. And then if he does I'd just go with that car for everyone's convenience.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kyle, I'd like to get a spot in ur car. I guess we could talk at school about it lol. i REALLY wanna go to SiiS6.

:phone:

THuGz

Smash Lord
BEFORE I FORGET! Whoever is booking the rooms, do what Ori's parents did last time and get the huge *** suite for like 10 dollars extra.

Top Bottom