• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
For all of you brawl players

theres a metaknight ban poll by the BBR-RC in Competitive Brawl Discussion

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
More like they haven't been for months.

This one's actually gonna be acted on tho'.

Still not voting on this one, as per my adherence to neutrality.

THuGz

Smash Lord
My last class is over at noon, I'll play. I can probably host in my room, but I'm sure there's a better option.

THuGz

Smash Lord
The last time I drank that was with this girl in my basement and we took shots. Only way to drink that **** :069:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hahaha I will test your ability to party in my presence. If you succeed you will receive the Alchy Badge and all Alcholics of any level will obey you. I will also give you TM40: Drunken Fist.

ZTD | TECHnology

If you go to School's In Session or if there is a party on a weekend I am not working I'll pop up there if I can crash for the night. I am in serious need of ****ing baller party.

Also guys, I have this idea that I am considering using for this season as a little bonus event. I will unveil it in time, I just think I could totally pull this off. It will give the non-PR people something to work for :)

ZTD | TECHnology

^ Let a man know what the next baller party is and I'll take the train over there straight up.

This may be before or after, I break Thugz.

:yeahboi:

THuGz

Smash Lord
On a sidenote, anyone can crash in my living room if they need to, I have a futon and a ton of floor space...

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yo dude, that chick you were talking to... I was mad jelly :( I saw some chick from my scholarship society though! That was weird as ****

ZTD | TECHnology

Thugz: ^ I see you are too scared to reply now. It is okay my child. It only hurts for the first week or so.

@Gio: I have no problem chasing after chicks because its incredibly easy. Frankly, I don't see how some guys act like this is a giant mission. Then again my people know what a woman wants haha. But bro, metal chicks? No. Give me something I can work with and I'll be the best wingman ever.

After I'm drunk.

ZTD | TECHnology

That is the gayest name for a frat ever.

And eh if I want a hipster chick this often means I have to dress hipster and pretend to like bad music. I'm not sure how far along I want to go impersonating a straight man. I do it all the time but eh I dunno about this scenario..lol

THuGz

Smash Lord
The one with the hat you walked in with when me and Roller left you. Also Tech I didn't get that's what you meant ROFL I thought you were talking about brawl

ZTD | TECHnology

I want to see some swag when I come to one of your little get togethers.

LOL Ann Arbor swag...I HAVE to see this.

I better see swag, bitties, and at least one naked person for every 3 in a room or its not legit.

Top Bottom