• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh man this is going to be so hard choosing who gets those last two spots. I REALLY hope Kevin confirms for the trip.

Okay...

First person to sleep with me gets a spot. Who's it gonna be? And no, I will not start slow.

:yeahboi:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
If this is true, and I can't get a spot in Gifts car, can I please get a ride :o

And yeah ThuGz I believe they got an executive suite? It was between 70-90 a night iirc
:phone:
Yeah i guess ill try and get the executive suite. Ill probably just go and reserve it in a few days. Marco and john do you want to share a hotel room to reduce the cost? We will have the executive suit so there shouldnt be an isuue on space. But note ii reserve the hotel we will be at the la quinta 10 mins away from the venue as opposed to the la quinta 3 mins away because you need to be 21 and show id at the front desk. But at the other one you can just be 18, its retarted like that.

ZTD | TECHnology

I REALLY do not want to share a room with like 9 dudes and then probably have to sleep on the floor to boot....Unless we get to share a bed baby ;)

If I have to I guess I'll deal with it.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
alright so far its me, jon, probably gio, and im trying to convince boxxy to come in our :metaknight: only car <3 he said maybe for now (only because his favorite sand warriors are going ^.^). But im sure that wont happen.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
although youre not a true mk player I actually like you roller (unlike pretty much everyone else). Youre an honorary mk player in my heart <33

also im working on getting a tv. Lain my ***** if youre down to drive aa out to EL for a smashfest lemme know. Ill grill some salmon for the occassion

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Yeah i guess ill try and get the executive suite. Ill probably just go and reserve it in a few days. Marco and john do you want to share a hotel room to reduce the cost? We will have the executive suit so there shouldnt be an isuue on space. But note ii reserve the hotel we will be at the la quinta 10 mins away from the venue as opposed to the la quinta 3 mins away because you need to be 21 and show id at the front desk. But at the other one you can just be 18, its retarted like that.

There are plenty of 21 year olds that can order the rooms ill do one once we know roughly how manys going I also don't want 10 people in a single room

ZTD | TECHnology

I did 10 in one room. It was just so ****ing hot and the room smelt like 10 guys. Its a unique kind of funk.

If I can avoid this scenario I will lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm trying my hardest to come, I have the money, I have a lot left over since i got a lot back from school this year. I'm going to be convincing my parents this weekend, so I'll know by Sunday at the latest.

Also Marco, don't be too surprised if Luke backs out, he is only a junior in High School lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so if I asked all the people who dont currently have a spot in a car confirmed...who could say "Yes, Tech if you have a spot I am 100% confirmed"?

Just curious.

ZTD | TECHnology

*noted*

I've gotta talk to Kyle about everything and see what his take on it is. We want people we know well/people who know how to have fun. Plus my bday is that Saturday...being a wallflower is not an option that night.

:yeahboi:

Top Bottom