• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Better Lucario Official Guide/Faq/Database (Now with More Lawl!)

So like, Millns, I got a new combo for you. I call it the Xaoz Combo.

FFNair, UTaunt

The idea is, if they get hit you taunt their puniness with your manliness, and if they block they'll be so afraid of your awesome manliness they have no choice but to roll away.

Plus, you could use it for mixups...I guess.

Milln

Smash Champion
So like, Millns, I got a new combo for you. I call it the Xaoz Combo.

FFNair, UTaunt

The idea is, if they get hit you taunt their puniness with your manliness, and if they block they'll be so afraid of your awesome manliness they have no choice but to roll away.

Plus, you could use it for mixups...I guess.
omg tested it works!!!! You can follow up with ExtremeHog, too for instant death!!

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
hey i found out the kirby guide by T!mmy names all of kirby's moves.. why dont we do that! :D nah just kidding sounds like a bad idea and i might get flamed for even suggesting XD

Milln

Smash Champion
hey i found out the kirby guide by T!mmy names all of kirby's moves.. why dont we do that! :D nah just kidding sounds like a bad idea and i might get flamed for even suggesting XD
We tried that last year. It was horrible.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
why dont you ask all of us every single mind game we can think of and see if it works? if it does but it aint in your list you can still add it. (of course not the aura sphere ones since they're nearly endless. :D) P.S-forgive me and say if its another horrible idea. i seem to be making up a lot of them lately. XD

Milln

Smash Champion
why dont you ask all of us every single mind game we can think of and see if it works? if it does but it aint in your list you can still add it. (of course not the aura sphere ones since they're nearly endless. :D) P.S-forgive me and say if its another horrible idea. i seem to be making up a lot of them lately. XD
You can't "see if a mindgame works" because of the very nature of mindgames. Oo
You can do SUGGESTIONS... but it's not recommended to take others' mindgames since they won't be adaptaed for your style.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Whoops not another noobish mistake XD oh well... this is almost starting to become a signature habit of mine. Im most definitely not entering another tourney till I know better. (I wish i could stop this habit.. im starting to annoy the others... especially you and phi1 ny3.)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
LOLWUT, ur not annoying me, I only get annoyed with people if they don't improve or are extremely stubborn (otherwise we're cool).

tedward2000

Smash Champion
As far as I know Aurasmash, you've just been coming up with bad ideas. Thats all.
So don't worry about making people mad, cause your on the lucario board. Mad isnt a common emotion around here.

So as long as your willing to learn and get better, then your just fine.
-t2

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Aurasmash, be glad we don't have people like Aurashade.
like heck I'm glad. If I had made such mistakes on other boards i would have probably been executed by now.:urg: thank goodness I chose A char with such friendly boards.:)

Ravener

Smash Apprentice
Great guide infi - tan.
Thanks for spending so much time into developing a really detailed guide for lucario beginners and veterans.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Awesome guide and enjoyable read. Love your videos and hope to step up my Lucario game from these guidelines.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yo, weird thing happened this morning.

So I was at delfino, and right as the stage went from flat to the beach, I fired an AS fully charged.
As the staged "morphed" the AS went from traveling straight to a 30 degree angle.

My say, it was still moving parallel with the flat stage as it was going invisible.

Match was 3:30, so I wasn't able to record it, oh and I won.
-t2

Sessº

Smash Rookie
infi-tan...your a god among lucarios. thank you so much for the guide. time to pwn my friends =D

|RK|

Smash Marketer
It's good for me against Dedede if I have one stock above him. Or are equal. Dededecide kills him first, so I love FP Flame in air. It has pretty good knockback. And I gotta see... does F-Air have more knockback at the tip of the Aura? Seems like it to me...

Milln

Smash Champion
Lee's right. You'll want to Bair Snakes since it gives you much more control than Force Palm Flame, does.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I would now like to point this out

[9:04pm] SoulEatenTed: using millns version of Up-smash
[9:04pm] SoulEatenTed: you can take the context of a seed and flower
[9:05pm] SoulEatenTed: Usmash's hitbox travels up Lucario's back a slight ways away from him, <<Seed opening and sprouting
[9:05pm] SoulEatenTed: then spreads out into a cone. << flower head opening
[9:05pm] SoulEatenTed: It quickly narrows and then is replaced by another hitbox with less knockback and damage. << flower head closes
[9:06pm] SoulEatenTed: all while lucario is doing stuff
[9:06pm] SoulEatenTed: Up-smash = Flower Smash
[9:06pm] Milln: srsly

-t2

Rebonack

Smash Apprentice
It's a reason to love FD. Wall cling and then hop up and Uair the ledge-hogger for a stage spike. Extra points if doing so nixes your opponent's last stock life.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I totally have that tattoo one.
I think I have a few, i dunno. Im not sure I want to share Awesomecario with everyone else.
-t2

Top Bottom