• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Snake?

Karas

Smash Cadet
i wouldnt say ally is the best, but hes most probably in the top 5, hes very tricky with those c4s and grenades

Staco

Smash Champion
tapion uses dair too good ^^
oh, and I really look forward to your combo video dsf =)

*Staco waits to see amazing granad, upsmash and c4 mindgames*

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
dsf, maybe ally if he goes to tournaments, i only know about him from online so i'm not sure, but yeah, dsf has the best snake in california, so that means its better than meep, who is also in california

EDIT:
DSF doesn't even play Snake in tourney anymore. He's gone over to the dark side and now plays MK. He's still one of the best overall Brawl players and still has one of the best Snakes.
lulz, i remember when snake was the dark side

also, dsf goes snake when he gets in trouble because he isn't confident in his metaknight

Master Raven

Smash Master
Have you guys seen Afro Thundah vs Reflex recently? After watching that set there's no doubt in my mind that Afro's at least top 5 in the nation as far as Snakes go.

DUB

Smash Lord
I think DSF's Snake is the best. I don't really like Ally's playstyle with Snake but maybe that's just me.
( Not saying he's bad)

DUB

Smash Lord
I still think DSF holds title, but after seening Afro's latest vids, I'm thinking he is a serious contender. Anyone else?

Equi

Smash Ace
Are people seriously using online play as a way to meeasure skill?

WIFI is horrible for skill measurement, for the main reason that some things that work online would almost never ever work offline.

No offense to ally, i dont know if hes good or bad, but i wont give a opinion of him until i see his OFFLINE placing at a tourney with other great players there.

DSF is probably the best snake IMO,

~~Afro Thundah at Equi's

Top Bottom