• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'd love to see those strategies. During their sets with Plupbox, it looks like M2K was always talking in Armada's ear, and their play seemed to always change slightly.

D

Deleted member

plup has a buttload of potential, we were going even in friendlies and i consider myself probably the best in the world in falcon vs samus

think i'd beat him in tourney though with my life on the line. Just sayin!

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I thought Mango was the best in the world at Falcon vs Samus. Or maybe he's just the best in the world at Samus?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I saw PP's Falcon vs Duck and somehow he was landing knees like crazy and Duck was scared.. I didn't get it logically and Duck didn't get why he was getting hit. I was like DO SOMETHING lol... but idk what was going on lmao.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Oh, that match! Lmao. That match was so janky. I don't know what PP was doing, but he seemed to be having a hell of a time doing it, laughing and what not. Maybe Falcon has the speed to overwhelm Samus completely?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It wasn't recorded, sadly. I dunno how you can be laughing it up while ******. I'd have to concentrate super hard.......

PP...

D

Deleted member

mew2king the teacher
jason is REALLY generous about giving away strategies to people that just ask him pretty much. I remember back in the day we used to just sit on aim and trade notes and ideas for hours and hours and it helped both of us SO MUCH. now he still has really good ideas that i know other people don't have and he just shares them anyway.

i have lots of ideas too but i don't share them. m2k is really nice about it in general.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
You should keep a log of every time Plup is good until the next international.

With that much credibility, people couldn't possibly argue. :)

Violence

Smash Lord
this trend of putting huge amounts of money on claims that are otherwise insupportable was the stupidest smash trend of 2011 :/ i hope we see alot less of it in 2012

that said, LMAO GET ***** NOOB
get *****?

Unless I'm mistaken, nobody took my bet. I would have no problems paying it out if someone did.

I already gave my props to Plup, and I agree he looks like the best Samus right now.

I think the rest of us should try to understand how he positions himself, that seems to play a large factor in his successful playstyle.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Most skilled Samus is IHaveSpaceBalls hands down.

Hugs and Plup have a very similar style so I would need to see more results from plup before I say he's the better Samus.

Beat!

Smash Master
Plup, Duck and HugS are all better than IHSB. He's really good and the technical stuff he does is awesome, but he's definitely not the best.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Plup, Duck and HugS are all better than IHSB. He's really good and the technical stuff he does is awesome, but he's definitely not the best.
I agree, I don't think he's the best overall. I just think his technical ability over everyone else is notable. Again, results are what define who is the best

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
that was the most confusing game of smash i've played in my entire life
also, plup is the best samus
that is how friendlies should be =pppp

Soul crushing is fine too.

PP, I'm sure your Marth is only NAIR rather than KNEE.
Duuude Marth's Nair <3333

But you have yet to understand his KNEEEEE KNEE KNEEEE

G. Vice

Smash Lord
knee is bad vs ganondorf
When properly timed, any move can "cut off" the knee. However, I still think the knee is pretty much the bomb in every matchup. You don't end combos with UAirs nearly as many times as you do with a knee. Nor do you techchase rolls and catch people WC DI'ing with other moves as much or as efficiently as knees.

Knee is amazing. Just ask any falcon main. Or anyone that remotely plays falcon lol

Top Bottom