• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Might as well ask what mu fox's shine is bad in. :p

It's just less effective to throw out knees without caution in some situations, but that doesn't make it bad.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
This is probably a dead discussion, but Samus is a stupid character. I don't care if HugS or Wes or whoever is the best. IHSB is the only relatively straight Samus. The only one I like watching or playing. Every other Samus is the same cookie cutter style, really.

Beat!

Smash Master
"The same cookie cutter style" seems to be working a lot better than IHSB's style.

And what the **** does "relatively straight" mean? Your entertainment is not a relevant factor. HugS, Plup and Duck play by the rules and win.

Not hating on IHSB here, his Samus is mad cool.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98A3Fug6zus

Plup is incredibly good. He's definitely more than just another samus player imo.

By the looks of it, he probably just needed a bit more experience playing new people outside of FL. I think he'll consistently be the highest placing samus in the future for awhile.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
But IHSB utilized extendurrr successfully in his matches before. Imo the flashiest samus player.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Extender is underrated. I think more Sami should be trying to apply it.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
off topic..

Watching Hbox and Plup made me realise how good teamwork is.
Alot of fastfall teams play individually.

Watch that set Hbox & Plup vs Hax & Jman , and **** bricks

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Bah.. you'll get him next time, train more! =)
I learned so much from APEX... I was so annoyed because some things that I've improved upon in the match-up are things I already knew but was just being stupid. DI'd up so hard into Marth's combos against like every Marth I played until Sunday where I took a game off of Ice in a MM. Blah... I should have made it out of that pool. I feel so dumb about it. Oh well. Gotta look forward and do better next time.

Also Plup is amazing and so is Darrel. HugS is really smart & clearly has the potential to be a top Samus as he's proven time and time again, but he isn't in his prime anymore. Much respect for his post about Plup, too; quite a bit of truth in it.

D

Deleted member

jason is REALLY generous about giving away strategies to people that just ask him pretty much. I remember back in the day we used to just sit on aim and trade notes and ideas for hours and hours and it helped both of us SO MUCH. now he still has really good ideas that i know other people don't have and he just shares them anyway.

i have lots of ideas too but i don't share them. m2k is really nice about it in general.
he is, but ideas, some of which he literally tells me out of nowhere, often involve douchebag play :(

Top Bottom