• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best kill you've ever gotten?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
One time i was playing pikapika on wifi, i was sonic he was pika, he knows that I like to do a lot of GR shenanagins to him so one time I grabbed him at the end of smashville, pummeled twice, and waited about a full second. He though I was going to GR him to another grab attempt so i dont know how he was DIing, but after waiting, right before he broke out I back threw and it killed him at like 95%

One time, i was playing pikapika in tournament, and like i said, I like to GR into stuff. and I always try to CG pika, but it never works, and he gets mad at me when he hits me out of it, cause he gets upset when i try stuff that doesnt work on him. but this one time, I GR'd him and he expected to avoid the grab, so I ran up and pulled a SH up air, and than comboed it into a spring up air for the kill, something else he always gets madd at me for trying on him, cause its not supposed to work... It was glorious

FTWin

Smash Cadet
As lucario, i over-b stage spiked a peach into a stool jump for the finish. That was probably the flashiest.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
As lucario, i over-b stage spiked a peach into a stool jump for the finish. That was probably the flashiest.
^Proof that Lucario's over-b attack is borken.

My best was probably grabbing someone on the ghosts of Yoshi's Island and having both of us lose a stock on the way down. I won the set because of that.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
my best was probably a asc>fair>spinshot into dair to hit them back up reverse up b to b-air. either that or offstage fair di'ing forward so they fly into the stage to a footstool>spring, after which they tried to recover and they met with my b-air for the stage spike

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Just yesterday in a Basic Brawl I did a Steak KO while I was giant... someone else put the items on, not me.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Sonic kill?

It was a sonic ditto, at high %, my friend used a grounded spring. I hopped on and followed him up there and killed him with uair.

So it was a spring uair, but with HIS spring.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Anything involving spring countering to Uair.
Two favorites, one was on a GnW, he used Dair, waited used spring, both in the air and then Uair for the kill.
Second on MK decided to Dair camp, sat there till he used up his jumps as he fell he tried to Dair, Spring counter>Uair.
Nothing sweeter

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
On Sonic's birthday (2009), I stage spiked SuPeRbOoM's Falco at 0% on Final Destination. With an Up Air, the last hit of the two for only 7%. ... After my spring recovery.

One Hit KO.

Funniest yet most epic kill I've ever gotten with Sonic.

Just to emphasize here. SuPeRbOoM is considered the #2 Smash 64 player in the world next to Isai, a former elite of Melee (doesn't like Melee though), and he is the #1 Brawl player in Alberta, and one of the top Brawl players of the West Coast. Snake & Falco user.

One Hit KO.

GET SOME!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Oh yeah, I have what might be the greatest double event ever.

I was teamed with a Link and we took our opponent to only 1 man (Mario) last stock. I PURPOSELY miss a grounded spring>uair combo (Mindgames) because as soon as I did it my teamate jumps on my spring and dair's (Link style) and kills the other guy. It was amazing.

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
for Sonic-

wifi- Snake got pushed under the stage, went for an up-B and started to fall. He went for C4 recovery, got footstooled, as I picked up the ledge. He went for an up-B again and gor reverse B-air stage spiked.

cat has the replay lol.

for Ganon-

wifi- U-tilt> F-air > up-B > side-B off-stage.

;d

for Falcon -
offline, lolimar:
Smashville - DJ knee to scare him - force to tether > Reverse Falcon Punch to stage spike loll

wifi, boxobs:
U-tilt > Falcon punch to force him to fall too low > up-B edge bounce > reverse up-B to send away > Side-B.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
On Sonic's birthday (2009), I stage spiked SuPeRbOoM's Falco at 0% on Final Destination. With an Up Air, the last hit of the two for only 7%. ... After my spring recovery.

One Hit KO.

Funniest yet most epic kill I've ever gotten with Sonic.

Just to emphasize here. SuPeRbOoM is considered the #2 Smash 64 player in the world next to Isai, a former elite of Melee (doesn't like Melee though), and he is the #1 Brawl player in Alberta, and one of the top Brawl players of the West Coast. Snake & Falco user.

One Hit KO.

GET SOME!
Dear Lord.

Guys, we can't top this.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i remember that me and my opponent (ganondorf) were falling down and he was about to do his upB move on me ( i was above him) and then i did my upB move and the spring hit ganon and he died. he was in the middle of his move. that was awesome

Top Bottom