• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
That's the curse you get when I'm inside your room. That would be. I wanted to do some footstool combos, but lag for some reason has really took me of my game. Ah, so you're that Blue Peach, good to know. Maybe we can be brawl buddies on Basic, and do footstool combos) I was fighting that Snake that couldn't win me, but that anoyying Peach kept crashing our fight. I will no doubt give you a show. A special one) just find me, and you'll be speechless. You have my word on that. I have two different styles. One Is the grenade game. With a flashy style to it. My other Is aggression stage. Where I pick the netrual Snake, and when I feel like really going all crazy. Like footstool combo setups, and platform cancels, and shield drops platform cancels. That's my final stage of brawling people. Basically means I hold back. Meaning my reaction time on some projectiles, and not go offstage. Sometimes) he he well. Just look out for Snake that what's to fight others, and if I'm a mood to fight anyone. Meaning 3vs1 I will start to pull out grenades.

So, my netrual snake camps
My tan Snake Is all aggression, and amazing tricks.

I sometimes will go Link, and I don't really. Reuslting in me messing up my techniques. Be blessed~

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Did you have fun in those matches just now GYK?
Which match? I just fought a bunch a people that lagged, and teamed up against me. Reason: they know who i am, and they couldn't stand a chance against me in a 1vs1, but 2vs1 nope (unless lag) 3vs1 I always win, but lag really tears up my game play to shreds:(

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, why are you guys so tolerant of The one and only's bull****? I haven't posted on the forums in a few weeks, but coming back, I see a whole entire page in this thread from him of some of the absolute stupidest, most pathetic ****ing **** I've ever seen in my life, and yet you're all so enabling and lenient about it.

This is both so incredibly sad and hilarious at the same time:
"GYK aka GoldenYoshiKing has a hard bricking life. He has family problems everyday, but says strong, he just lost his girl friend, and not he she that. I mean the R.i.p. I play brawl to relax me. Games truly relax my emtions, and all I'm looking for Is a good match.
Like, oh my God. I can't even fathom the right words to say to you right now, but Lord knows I'm trying. You are ****ing pathetic, and yet you have the audacity to challenge those around you who corner you and reveal the flaws and holes in your logic and reasoning, like Sunnysunny.

If no-one else will say it, I will: Get the **** out of here with your godawful drama ****, The one and only! Holy ****ing Christ. Take it elsewhere! Stop polluting this thread, you pretentious dumb ****. Grow up. I won't stop calling you out about it until you either stop dumping garbage all over this place, or you leave the forums.

I'm abandoning the moral highroad, and I suggest anyone else uninterested in The one and only's/GYK's stupid-as-hell drama do the same and also boycott them. It's really, truly my last intention to contribute to the problem here; I'm just asking that you all please, PLEASE actually speak up and say something about this instead of just putting up with it. It is unsolicited and unwanted, and absolutely ****ing ******** to boot.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, why are you guys so tolerant of The one and only's bull****? I haven't posted on the forums in a few weeks, but coming back, I see a whole entire page in this thread from him of some of the absolute stupidest, most pathetic ****ing **** I've ever seen in my life, and yet you're all so enabling and lenient about it.

This is both so incredibly sad and hilarious at the same time:Like, oh my God. I can't even fathom the right words to say to you right now, but Lord knows I'm trying. You are ****ing pathetic, and yet you have the audacity to challenge those around you who corner you and reveal the flaws and holes in your logic and reasoning, like Sunnysunny.

If no-one else will say it, I will: Get the **** out of here with your godawful drama ****, The one and only! Holy ****ing Christ. Take it elsewhere! Stop polluting this thread, you pretentious dumb ****. Grow up. I won't stop calling you out about it until you either stop dumping garbage all over this place, or you leave the forums.

I'm abandoning the moral highroad, and I suggest anyone else uninterested in The one and only's/GYK's stupid-as-hell drama do the same and also boycott them. It's really, truly my last intention to contribute to the problem here; I'm just asking that you all please, PLEASE actually speak up and say something about this instead of just putting up with it. It is unsolicited and unwanted, and absolutely ****ing ******** to boot.
Why are you still talking? We already made peace, now I'm waiting when I get to brawl SunnySunny

Hey guys, I'm leaving for good. If I annoy you guys that much. Then,okay. I'm gone. Be blessed all~

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
I love when I crash a taunt party and I'm being ganged on, but I win because my points become doubled or tripled, even, if I manage to kill them both/all. :3 Did one yesterday, though it was pretty laggy. ._.

link2702

Smash Champion
i'ma ignore all the drama that is going on here and just say one thing.

WHAT IN THE FLYING **** IS THAT UGLY...THING IN YOUR AVY METALBRO!?!?

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
i'ma ignore all the drama that is going on here and just say one thing.

Looks like Ussop from One Piece with Bee stings or something. Probably from the Punk Hazard arc. I know through accidental spoilers that they wear fur coats (presumably because of the cold) I'm still about 70 episodes behind.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Pretty much what Moonlapse said. I find it attractive tho... ;)

@Moonlapse- Btw it's from the arc where Chopper was introduced, he just got slapped pretty badly by Vivi.

Emi Hazel

Smash Rookie
The hell did I walk into?

Anyways, hey, I'm a noob named Emi, and I play Lucas, IC's and pikachu. Hoping to focus on Lucas at the moment.

R0B0T

Smash Rookie
This game needed a 1 v 1 option. The most fun I ever get playing online is when I'm up against another person and we do several friendly matches. I don't even care if I lose every match. As a matter of fact, I would prefer fighting against someone who is better than me or equally matched.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
The hell did I walk into?

Anyways, hey, I'm a noob named Emi, and I play Lucas, IC's and pikachu. Hoping to focus on Lucas at the moment.
Oh, a Lucas user! Hello!

Have you introduced yourself to the Lucas boards btw? We're kinda dead atm but new peeps posting there should make it work. =D

Emi Hazel

Smash Rookie
Oh, a Lucas user! Hello!

Have you introduced yourself to the Lucas boards btw? We're kinda dead atm but new peeps posting there should make it work. =D
I did! I'm hoping I bring it back to life again. I haven't seen many Lucas players in general from my tournament experience, but I really like him.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Guys, its been a while. I miss trolling you all with Peach, ICs, and Wario

I need to get a new Wii or a hard drive. :/

Emi Hazel

Smash Rookie
I suck at this game too but it is a lot of fun. xD I love using IC's and Pikachu, and of course Lucas. The redhead Lucas.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm a Lucas main too ^^ For the most part. Maybe not so much now, but I can still play as him. XD I can CG but not online. :L

link2702

Smash Champion
well....earlier today i ran into the yellow ike again

no lag this time, yellow ike didn't get lag kills

Dodged every one of his fsmashes this time, beat him and the group with my marth first match, there was a neutral ike and a blue kirby, both of them were typical item spamming noobs.

next few matches the yellow ike went red mario(meh) jiggly(also meh) and olimar(must be his real main, this one was actually slightly decent)

but the yellow ike/olimar couldn't stand it earlier that i was able to kick his ass the first time as my pit when he didn't have lag on his side this time, so he resorted to trying to triple team me and give the others free kills, few matches he was able to give the blue kirby noob and the neutral ike a win, but he never once was able to beat me and/or rank higher than me.

Final match i got tired of their bs, went metaknight, slaughtered all 3 on temple, lolimar/yellow ike rage quit after this because his triple team strategy finally backfired on him hard thiss time, i won like 4 points ahead of all 3.

next match he RETURNS again ironically enough, i beat all 3 of em again on FD constantly getting ledgehogs on his lolimar. He rage quit again.

Final match he never returned and it was just me and the two noobs, blue kirby and neutral ike, I slaughtered em constantly they never got a single kill on me and i got a mirror shield KO on both of em at least once that match as they tried to recover, constantly pissed the noob kirby off by spot dodging his stone move, noob ike couldn't even hit me and got so terrified he just started running away(*ahem* rolling away, he didn't know how to run apparently) but it didn't save him at all as i predicted where/what he'd do and punished em.

After that the two noobs both left after i killed em 6 to 0.

a message to the lolimar/yellow ike; when you don't have lag on your side you can't beat me, and you'll never beat me, and that mediocre ike of yours will get its ass whipped again...and again....and again, and the fact that you got scared enough to have to resort to trying to triple team me cuz you can't take me on your own, just shows that clearly deep down you realize this yourself.

:troll:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I lost track of time today and played basic brawl for about 5 hours. Nothing really major to point out, although I did find some guy that played like a depressed 4 year old. ._.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I lost track of time today and played basic brawl for about 5 hours. Nothing really major to point out, although I did find some guy that played like a depressed 4 year old. ._.
LOL at that last part. :p

Anyway, I sometimes do that too. =D

Hey Kandy why don't you post in the Lucas boards? =(

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
LOL at that last part. :p

Anyway, I sometimes do that too. =D

Hey Kandy why don't you post in the Lucas boards? =(
Waah? You ftilt troll and then fall off the ledge and shield break yourself? D:

How active is it? I didn't really go there because I didn't think it was active XD Besides that, maybe I'll go take a peek. You guys like people who can dusterjump, right? :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Waah? You ftilt troll and then fall off the ledge and shield break yourself? D:

How active is it? I didn't really go there because I didn't think it was active XD Besides that, maybe I'll go take a peek. You guys like people who can dusterjump, right? :p
Ya duffer! :p

I meant I sometimes lose myself in the game for ages. :3

Anyway, it isn't all that active but there's a lot of Lucases around, I think we just need to post in it more. =D

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to that Dedede/Ice Climbers player who then switched to Wario-Man after getting flustered with everyone fighting the previous match. *giggles* You're too presh hun <3 Hope my teabaggin annoyed you :D

link2702

Smash Champion
just found a red snake who i believe his true color is yellow.

faced him twice in a row.

One match it was in a FFA with an ike and a lucas, I slaughtered everyoen and grabbed the snake out of his up special for an easy ko(this was on MK's stage)

next match it was me vs him, but at the start of the match the stupid peach gave him a free kill, i got the first kill on the snake, and would of been able to take him out again had it not been a freaking 2 min timed match. He got one kill on me after i got one on him.

timer ran out and the free kill he got on the peach let him win the match.

in both times i faced him, he immediatly left right after, clearly to scared to go against me again :troll:

just know snake you wouldn't be getting so lucky if it was a true 1v1 against me, i was outreading you most of the time and even in the final seconds tricked ya with a pivot grab, whereas most of the time you barely got any good reads on me at all.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I almost blasted this Ike out the window. I had nearly done 230% on him (Temple, because that's where they always go) before he hit me once. I wanted to get him before he did hit me though </3

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I never understood why Pikachus never use Thunder on Snake or Lucario just as they finish their Final Smashes. Those are guaranteed star KOs. Lucario can survive it only if his percentage isn't too high.

Top Bottom