• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Hm, seems you were that person. Well you weren't a challenge, and I must avoid you. Unless you find me, and get redemption. There Is truly no one that gives me any trouble. Only person that gives me some trouble Is Admiral. Well, competitive or not. You guys lost to my Bowser... Don't get me wrong my Bowser Is very good... but you guys lost to a Bowser on Brain-Star... I had to leave... Your Peach Is decent at best, but I also couldn't Sdi from your down airs. Reason: Lag. It would delay my button frame by around three frames. Yet I still won... Now I know exactly who you are. I've fought your Kirby before. I was Tan Ike, and sdi'd your forward grab to up air. You got mad I could tell. Well, I do fight a lot of Kirbys. So I must learn Sdi, and get better at It. Well, good luck getting redemption. Good day~

link2702

Smash Champion
:|

****ING HATE LAG...

jeez i would of wiped the floor with this mediocre yellow ike earlier if it wasn't for the damn lag spikes that happened often in the match, every single time he got lucky with one of his moves it happened right after a lag spike hit that made me mistime a dodge or move.

Many times i was reading him like a book and knew what he was gonna do, but the damn game would have a freaking spike and i couldn't time anything right. last match a noob pikachu came in with item spam....and still lag, and the ike left after that.

Don't even attempt to get cocky ike, you were mediocre in every possible way, lag saved your ass many times, and there were many times were i had you perfect for a mirrror shield gimp but the lag spikes saved your ass each time as i ended up messing the timing up cuz of it.

I seriously don't know who the idiot was that was causing us to lag so bad but fix your ****ing connection, stop using dial up.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
The "dial up" part made me chuckle. I know exactly who that Yellow Ike Is. Was he like jumping, and jabbing a lot? Or did he jump, and use a lot of forward air, and back airs? I truly believe I've seen your pit before D: Are you friendly? Because I some times see a friendly, and nice looking Pit come In. He would always be Green Pit or Black Pit. Glide tossing, flashy, and nice arrow moves. It has to be you D: If I find you, and you find me. Lets do footstool combos. There my favorite.

Found a decent Meta Knight. Stop nado-ing. I'll stop, couch, or spam Up tilt. Read your rolls from my down grab techs. You got man handled, but you were the best Meta Knight I've fought In Basic. Better than that Green Meta Knight... those consist shuttle loops... there needs to be a lower term than noob, and scrub. Snub?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Edit: FINALLY FOUND ADMIRAL! Ap, why you trolling? Hate that word! I thought you never troll? _-_ Hate that word. Ap... I thought I knew you a lttile. Smh.
I haven't been on BB, let alone this game for a few weeks as I think taking a break from this stressful garbage would do me some good, so DON'T assume every gold Pit is me unless I say which one I am.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Fought against a great red-overalls Wario several hours ago.

It was green Sheik(me), Wario, black Wolf, and an AFK pink R.O.B. Mostly on FD.

We had some really close matches, with a few Sudden Deaths here and there. Wolf tried to interfere a few times, but he got wrecked. He went crazy with the tire glide tosses, and did that "forbidden technique" with the bike on Smashville. He left eventually.

I've seen that AFK R.O.B several nights now, he's really starting to get on my nerves.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
I haven't been on BB, let alone this game for a few weeks as I think taking a break from this stressful garbage would do me some good, so DON'T assume every gold Pit is me unless I say which one I am.
I see, you shouldn't stress over them... You need a partner In Basic Brawl. Find me, and we'll run anyone that comes In our way. We'll get you a perfect Peach as well. So you can relax; take a breather, and AllisBrawl Is another issue as well. Don't know for sure if it is, but I believe that's a part of the problem. AllIsBrawl always tries up with something. AllIsBrawl=The barbaric land of Brawl. That's how I see It. You're better of In a peaceful place. Like Smash boards. Just relax here until you get your energy to fight those mum minded players in AllIsBrawl; however It's best If you relax first. Did you get your daily dose of Peach's back grab?

Edit: Really annoyed that Pits now are making you look like a fool On Basic. Sickens me, and as always I destroy them, and leave. You will win a 1vs1 situation, but a 3vs1... nope... not going to happen. Unless you get some assistance from a partner you can trust.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I've finally seen a familiar face around on Basic. Same old gold jab-cancelling Ike. How nice XD I don't think he knows that he's seeing the same person though.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I often run into recurring peeps online. It's also nice to see them recognizing me, for instance I often see a person who'll go yellow yoshi when he sees me online and starts doing the usual pivot grab and egg tossing action. :3

I'll also point to my Lucario friend again as a big example.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
I often run into recurring peeps online. It's also nice to see them recognizing me, for instance I often see a person who'll go yellow yoshi when he sees me online and starts doing the usual pivot grab and egg tossing action. :3

I'll also point to my Lucario friend again as a big example.
Just came to find you. I found your friend Luco. When he started he was "neatrual Lucario." He stayed neatrual Lucario against my Snake. Got gimp, and foot stool combos came In. when he saw my foot stool combo, and I read his roll, I grabbed him, and did a down grab, and knew he wouldn't move, I then placed a C4, and then knew he would use a get up attack. I then power shielded It, and did a up B. Snake's motor attack. Not the side one, but the Up b, he dodged, and I grabbed him again, and you then waited for the C4 to stick back on him. It did, and I threw him. Knew he would air dodge (like everyone does) and then detonate the C4. He died, then paused there with like (... wait! what!) That's just a normal thing for me, but others took like (...wow...) He then tuanted, meaning (good stuff!) Then a Yellow Ness came In. Seemed the Yellow Ness didn't like your friend Luco. I just wanted to fight. I was In a good mood, so I didn't fight the Yellow Ness. Just your friend. He preformed pivot grabs, and boost pivot grabs. Then the Yellow Ness attacked him. I wanted to see if your friend can handle a 3vs1 situation... not a chance. Oh right, a Pink Dedede came In, and was just sitting there, watching us fight him. He got destroyed so many times, and gimped by me, and just read like a childrens book, that he (finally) switched to a neatrual Marth (wrecked). Meta Knight, wrecked; he then just went anybody. H even went Snake, and I smiled. Grabbed the Ness, and told him to sit there, and watch a Snake ditto. He didn't coperate. I then forward tilted him. He ran offstage... so... you can't get rid of him. So I'd fight your friend, that swiched to Snake, then I'd grab the Ness, and threw him everytime he wanted to interfere. Then he got wrecked. He then quit trying, and still stayed. I left, cause he wasn't trying anymore. Your friend Is not bad. Not bad at all. No doubt one of the best Lucarios I've fought In basic. He tried to go Telra Flash on me, but my Di Is to good, and Sdi as well. Plus grenades when I wanted to punish him with more thinking on what to do then. He was decent, not good, but decent. I hope he was holding back. That didn't impress me, but give me another combo video on Basic. I wanted to fight that Pink Dedede, but he was being to nice... so... I had to be nice as well. Next though, coming for that Pink Dedede. Not being mean or anything like that. I just want a good challenge and a good fight. Haven't had one yet verses my Snake. Hope I'll find that Blue Zelda (Aka Blue Zelda). Only player that at least can take a few stocks of me. Come find me anyone, and give me a good match. Hope to find you Luco. Hope you are amazing. Be blessed~

Edit: Yellow Yoshi, Pivot grabs, and Eggs. Yup, SunnySunny. For a moment there... I thought that was me. I usually go Green or random colors, and play like that. Only when I'm messing around.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
@theoneandonly: i hope to run into you default-color snake soon. I haven't ran into anyone from here and i hope to really soon.
... I have no idea If you understood what I mentioned... I apologize for my typing errors. Was hurried by my little cousin. Promised him I'd take him to the mall, and get clothes, and look cute for the ladies. Ha ha.

I hope so to Richard. I hope you give me a match. Not just a match. I want to get wrecked. I wait that day. Once that happens I'll definetly be finding that person more often. Reason? Once someone plays me, and notices my pattern of moves, and techs; once I enter, they will recognize my game-play and techniques. By the way, I remember you mentioned that you preform with a "black shaded shell Bowser." Am I right? If so, then I fought one not to long ago. Around two days before. I was also In that 3vs1 situation, but that seriously makes me happy. Why? Because I get a challenege, but I still win through smart tricks, and such. If you find a Neatrual Snake that just sits there, and waits for any movement of combat. Then that Is no doubt myself. Once that happns, the first thing Is I'll detonate a grenade, and then start my camp on. Once I'm comfortable I'll just go In with flashy techs, and strings. I'm always comfortable, but some times I laugh at how I throw nades, and no one knows how to stop them. I just sit there, and throws nades. Comes close. Forward tilts. Spam projectiles. I dash motor slide you, then create a censor bomb, and continue grenades, and pull out the homing missile as well. Of course, everyone then goes Zelda, Snake, and Falco. Then some fun happens:) Then I ruin It:(

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Edit: Yellow Yoshi, Pivot grabs, and Eggs. Yup, SunnySunny. For a moment there... I thought that was me. I usually go Green or random colors, and play like that. Only when I'm messing around.
Please don't take this the wrong way.
But please don't assume every yoshi online with a spec of competitive play in them is me.

I havn't been on since last thursday, and I am not a regular on basic brawl. I play around once a month.

Anyone remotely familiar with yoshi or how he plays will toss eggs and pivot grab. It is not a defining characteristic.

If you really want to challenge me just hit me up at the Smashboard Arena and we'll have some friendlies~!
Even if ya don't want any matches with me I recommend you check it out sometime. The environments a lot friendlier then the AIB chat, and it's much easier to find one on ones then BB.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
... I have no idea If you understood what I mentioned... I apologize for my typing errors. Was hurried by my little cousin. Promised him I'd take him to the mall, and get clothes, and look cute for the ladies. Ha ha.

I hope so to Richard. I hope you give me a match. Not just a match. I want to get wrecked. I wait that day. Once that happens I'll definetly be finding that person more often. Reason? Once someone plays me, and notices my pattern of moves, and techs; once I enter, they will recognize my game-play and techniques. By the way, I remember you mentioned that you preform with a "black shaded shell Bowser." Am I right? If so, then I fought one not to long ago. Around two days before. I was also In that 3vs1 situation, but that seriously makes me happy. Why? Because I get a challenege, but I still win through smart tricks, and such. If you find a Neatrual Snake that just sits there, and waits for any movement of combat. Then that Is no doubt myself. Once that happns, the first thing Is I'll detonate a grenade, and then start my camp on. Once I'm comfortable I'll just go In with flashy techs, and strings. I'm always comfortable, but some times I laugh at how I throw nades, and no one knows how to stop them. I just sit there, and throws nades. Comes close. Forward tilts. Spam projectiles. I dash motor slide you, then create a censor bomb, and continue grenades, and pull out the homing missile as well. Of course, everyone then goes Zelda, Snake, and Falco. Then some fun happens:) Then I ruin It:(
Yes i also main a black-shell bowser if you see me grab a grounded foe while i'm in the air and do some flying slams while in the air, that will be me.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Please don't take this the wrong way.
But please don't assume every yoshi online with a spec of competitive play in them is me.

I havn't been on since last thursday, and I am not a regular on basic brawl. I play around once a month.

Anyone remotely familiar with yoshi or how he plays will toss eggs and pivot grab. It is not a defining characteristic.

If you really want to challenge me just hit me up at the Smashboard Arena and we'll have some friendlies~!
Even if ya don't want any matches with me I recommend you check it out sometime. The environments a lot friendlier then the AIB chat, and it's much easier to find one on ones then BB.
Ahh... I'm not leaving basic. I also don't believe any chat Is friendly. Yeah you're right. I always mess around with players when I'm in the mod. I playe xactly like Poltergust. I really do. The ets Egg throws, and pivot recatach, the normal egg lay double jump egg lyas. Nothing to fancy of course, and fighting you? Meh, maybe. If I feel like it. I've fought you A LONG TIME AGO SUNNY. I fought your Lucario, and you admited it. Was a while back, and you play like June bug, and some sort of trela mix ups. Unique, I like that

@Richard I see, well the important thing Is give me a good fight, and a challenge. If I get bored I'll leave, and go find Admiral. Some times I find a decent Meta Knight. When I mean decent. I don't mean quick, and flashy. I mean a person that will use his mind when fighting me. You can't just expect nado, and shuttle loop will be the anwser... nope. You need to be smart. You nado, I up tilt, you run at me. I detonate a grenade, and grab you. I'll grab release you as well. You NEVER see that from others Snakes. Yup, that's because Snakes grab release Is like Yoshi's grabs. Does by purpose, so I can read a air dodge, and preform a forward smash. I've done It a lot. Anyway, find me and give me a good challenege? Okay? WRECK ME HARD! Ha ha

@Kandy Yup, people like to steal play styles and such. At least they know what to do. .. I think...

Now, you told me that there Is a blue Peach that's your friend? He looked fun, but left to earily. So I assume he wasn't worth it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sunny, everyone thinks they are running into you on basic brawl XD
Wahaha~
It happens. =p

Anytime I go online I check this thread to see if I met anyone I knew. It's a real shame BB doesn't offer 1 on 1 or usernames ya know?

@Oneandonly

I ain't denying that we havn't met each other.
I use to BB quite a bit, but chances are ya won't be seeing me to often now. =/

Also lol yea.
People compare me a lot to some kinda Trela hybrid.

It's kinda flattering. <3
Thanks.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Wahaha~
It happens. =p

Anytime I go online I check this thread to see if I met anyone I knew. It's a real shame BB doesn't offer 1 on 1 or usernames ya know?

@Oneandonly

I ain't denying that we havn't met each other.
I use to BB quite a bit, but chances are ya won't be seeing me to often now. =/

Also lol yea.
People compare me a lot to some kinda Trela hybrid.

It's kinda flattering. <3
Thanks.
All gone you big pride monster. Good day~

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Mr.One.

I am the Lucario mentor of smashboards.
I teach the character, and am in the BBR MU panel.

and I do not appreciate you critiquing me over a battle you think you had with me over BB.

If you're going to critique me based off that then,

"Put up, or shut up." As they say.

Otherwise, hold your tongue.

The door is always open if you want to 1 on 1 me.
I'll gladly show you the respect and experience it takes to get where I am.

I'm sorry, if this comes off as rude.
But you're starting to bug me here. =/

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Mr.One.

I am the Lucario mentor of smashboards.
I teach the character, and am in the BBR MU panel.

I won the fight we had a year ago without even trying and you're trying to critique me based off of a battle that far ago that I won with items and a 2 minute timer?

If you're going to critique me.

"Put up, or shut up." As they say.

Otherwise, hold your tongue.

The door is always open if you want to 1 on 1 me.

It is your call to go threw it.
Hm, had a feeling this would happen. Alright then, we'll brawl, and I really don't think that's going to make a difference. The only thing will be more lag, and which also means terrible shielding on both our parts. I never told you to take It, but I recommended it. "Put up or shut it." Hm, well see who gets the last laugh~

Edit:"I teach the character, and am in the BBR MU panel."

Wait! You? Hm, okay then. Let me know when you want to fight.

What In the world are talking about xD You lost like crazy to me. You Picked Lucario of course. I won, then Red Sheik, I won with Ganondorf, then you picked Yoshi, I won, then you went back to lucario. I won, and I'm not trying to start a fight but a humble advice. Take it or leave it. That's all you should of did, but you got pride as well. Hm, words hurt huh? Be blessed~

I also won a while ago, when we Yoshi ditto, and you never knew there could be a flashy Yoshi. He he.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Win or lose, I respect that you accepted it. <333

Mmkay. lets go.
My FC is 3998-1726-9832

What's yours?

EDIT: GYK. Every Yoshi/Lucario you come across is not me. You have a reputation for not owning up to your words with the other yoshi's. Words hurt, when they come from someone who has a reputation of being good or ring true. Not a reputation from someone who has no records of top level play, ever takes anyone up on an offer for 1 on 1, and gets mad when videos of them are posted on youtube.

Nut up and start accepting challenges.
Start going to tourneys so the other yoshi's don't walk all over you.
and don't make back up accounts pretending to be other people just to stroke your ego. lol.

I say this with upmost certainty.
You did not play me.
And that you are not even remotely around my skill level.
You dodge my challenges everytime.
I did not get into the position I am now, by throwing around words alone and beating up randoms on BB.

So, are you gonna give me your FC or continue to edit your post while I wait?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Just came to find you. I found your friend Luco. When he started he was "neatrual Lucario." He stayed neatrual Lucario against my Snake. Got gimp, and foot stool combos came In. when he saw my foot stool combo, and I read his roll, I grabbed him, and did a down grab, and knew he wouldn't move, I then placed a C4, and then knew he would use a get up attack. I then power shielded It, and did a up B. Snake's motor attack. Not the side one, but the Up b, he dodged, and I grabbed him again, and you then waited for the C4 to stick back on him. It did, and I threw him. Knew he would air dodge (like everyone does) and then detonate the C4. He died, then paused there with like (... wait! what!) That's just a normal thing for me, but others took like (...wow...) He then tuanted, meaning (good stuff!) Then a Yellow Ness came In. Seemed the Yellow Ness didn't like your friend Luco. I just wanted to fight. I was In a good mood, so I didn't fight the Yellow Ness. Just your friend. He preformed pivot grabs, and boost pivot grabs. Then the Yellow Ness attacked him. I wanted to see if your friend can handle a 3vs1 situation... not a chance. Oh right, a Pink Dedede came In, and was just sitting there, watching us fight him. He got destroyed so many times, and gimped by me, and just read like a childrens book, that he (finally) switched to a neatrual Marth (wrecked). Meta Knight, wrecked; he then just went anybody. H even went Snake, and I smiled. Grabbed the Ness, and told him to sit there, and watch a Snake ditto. He didn't coperate. I then forward tilted him. He ran offstage... so... you can't get rid of him. So I'd fight your friend, that swiched to Snake, then I'd grab the Ness, and threw him everytime he wanted to interfere. Then he got wrecked. He then quit trying, and still stayed. I left, cause he wasn't trying anymore. Your friend Is not bad. Not bad at all. No doubt one of the best Lucarios I've fought In basic. He tried to go Telra Flash on me, but my Di Is to good, and Sdi as well. Plus grenades when I wanted to punish him with more thinking on what to do then. He was decent, not good, but decent. I hope he was holding back. That didn't impress me, but give me another combo video on Basic. I wanted to fight that Pink Dedede, but he was being to nice... so... I had to be nice as well. Next though, coming for that Pink Dedede. Not being mean or anything like that. I just want a good challenge and a good fight. Haven't had one yet verses my Snake. Hope I'll find that Blue Zelda (Aka Blue Zelda). Only player that at least can take a few stocks of me. Come find me anyone, and give me a good match. Hope to find you Luco. Hope you are amazing. Be blessed~

You're absolutely sure?

As i'm always saying, I don't think Aussie online connects to American online. So... I dunno. But if he rolled a lot then it sounds vaguely like him, even though many online 'carios do. :/

@Sunnysunny: Well I dunno, I doubt it's you because of what I was saying earlier. :p

@The one and only: Heh, I dunno about that. Why don't you try playing offline tournaments? :) It'd be interesting to see how you go. ^^

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Hm, had a feeling this would happen. Alright then, we'll brawl, and I really don't think that's going to make a difference. The only thing will be more lag, and which also means terrible shielding on both our parts. I never told you to take It, but I recommended it. "Put up or shut it." Hm, well see who gets the last laugh~

You boob. You ducked me again.
Gonna let me get the last laugh that easy?

Oy really dude.
Ya didn't "Put up" so you know what to do.

Also yes. I am a BBR mu panelist and the Lucario mentor of smashboards.
If you're as good as you claim to be, start going to stuff and then you could have a say in how the metagame gets shaped too.

That and regardless of whether you're a good player or a bad one, tournaments are damn fun.
I ain't gonna hound ya about it, but really...

Why don't ya like tournaments?
Bad experience or something?

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
You boob. You ducked me again.
Gonna let me get the last laugh that easy?

Oy really dude.
Ya didn't "Put up" so you know what to do.

Also yes. I am a BBR mu panelist and the Lucario mentor of smashboards.
If you're as good as you claim to be, start going to stuff and then you could have a say in how the metagame gets shaped too.

That and regardless of whether you're a good player or a bad one, tournaments are damn fun.
I ain't gonna hound ya about it, but really...

Why don't ya like tournaments?
Bad experience or something?
.... ayi... Okay then, you want that pride to stay inside you. Won't do anything good. I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I must."GYK aka GoldenYoshiKing has a hard bricking life. He has family problems everyday, but says strong, he just lost his girl friend, and not he she that. I mean the R.i.p. I play brawl to relax me. Games truly relax my emtions, and all I'm looking for Is a good match.

Believe me or not. That's the truth. I know people don't want drama in here, but you made me alternate to this. My friend code Is on that vial website, but If you're to lazy, which I'm sure you are then here's the link. http://allisbrawl.com/profile/GoldenYoshiKing.ai

Still lazy? Well, I'm not surprised, after all. You guys are Gods among us huh? People just give you the matches, and you win. You don..t you.
BAH!

Brawl Friend Code: 0903 5382 1196

There, I even put the name as well:) Enjoy your highness.

I always go to small tourneys here In Bako aka Bakersfield. It's just a game stop tourney, and me and Person where going to make a big tourney here In Bakersfield. Think I'm playing?
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/person13nebur.ai

He's a good friend of mine. He even played me. Really GYK! Yes your highness he did, and he even has a best players list. I'll be home at 10:00 pm. I'm not in the exsitence of my home at the moment. If you still don't believe me, then believe me I'll go in deep. Thinking I'm playing? I never play around. Especially with your highness kind. Be blessed Lord SunnySunny king of the Sun that spraks rays of light among dark distrubed people that have nothing to live for, but keep striving to go hard in life, but really can't. Why? Because our life is bricked up. We never made it though, something happened. I believe Person lost internet, and well look at this. I was banned as well:D So it never happened.

Just in case you're to lazy to click on the blog:) I know you're very important, and have a lot of things to do. Likeeee..... next tourney:D Good luck champ~

Edit: I was agrogant on the bottom, because I know there is are no Yoshi's that plays like me, of course I changed my view about myself, but of course, you're to great, and amazing to realize that. You believe I'm bad, well; we will see you gets "the last laugh." I know exactly how you're going to play. So don't be shocked if I know what you're going to do. I played those Lucarios back in Aib, and won. Think you're different? Lets just hope you don't rage, and pick Meta-Kinght. Means I win, but I won't hold that against you. That's if you change your view towards me. Doubt that, cause you're a God among us.

Ass is not a bad word, but It shows more emotion when you say it instead've butt.

Edit: You know how when people say "Two is better than one?" You might even say "that's just one GYK."

Really? Well here's two then:) Many have been deleted, because of my ban towards Aib. Everyone knows I'm raw as brick when I was over there. Of couse, they hide, because they have no stones. They borrow them. If you actually think Wango is bad, then you're really dumb:/ He's by far the best Jigglaypuff I've ever fought, and I know he'd wreck you big time. Of course, what do I know? I'm just a WiFi player;)

Hm, I'm actually fascinated to find out where this is going to go. Is Sunny a mod by any chance. If so, then. BAH! Lets wait for that word. Shall we. Know this. If you do, then I win, and winning against you guys Is like carrying Gold while sitting on the Eiffel Tower at night.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=88015

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=71930

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
.*** is not a bad word, but It shows more emotion when you say it instead've butt.

I have no clue what you just said, nor do I know why you are talking about butts.
but a simple

"Here is my FC Sunny! Sorry for ditching you"

Would do.

If you're confident in your abilities than just play me dude.

lol.
Added you.

I'll be here at 10 my time.
Be there on time please. I ain't waiting an hour like last time. Family stuffs.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
This gonna be good, bring popcorn. You guys should stream. Haha well I didn't know I was talking to the notorius GYK on youtube XD

Also, thanks for sharing Moonlapse =) You should be very easy to spot ^^

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
I have no clue what you just said, nor do I know why you are talking about butts.
but a simple

"Here is my FC Sunny! Sorry for ditching you"

Would do.

If you're confident in your abilities than just play me dude.

lol.
Added you.

I'll be here at 10 my time.
Be there on time please. I ain't waiting an hour like last time. Family stuffs.
I don... what? "Here is my FC Sunny! Sorry ditching you" What!?

Why the sudden change of heart your highness?

When did I ever say this to you?

"If you're confident in your abilities than just play me dude." WHAT! I never responded with any of that rubish? You must to be on methamphetamine.

"lol.

Added you." What?... Can anyone please translate on what in Gods name Is SunnySunny ranting about?

"I have no clue what you just said, nor do I know why you are talking about butts."

................................................................................................................ Thinks why he's on methamphetamine........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ah........................................................................................................................................................uh hm.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... well uh... hm.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what if he... uh........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... We'll.... I... don't.... know......... All I know is I provided the evednece of my past, and coming.
You ever heard the saying. "Only a fool that acts like a fool becomes a fool." Well, you are one at the moment. Had to respond to this before the others would have their own personal opinion. That's not what I need at the moment... So, Sunny Is high On Meth, and GYK isn't. Huh, fate is fascinating at times. They sure are right now at this moment.
I wasn't talking about getting butts dude. HA! If that's what your dirty mind thinks like. I was explaining to the others that don't really like curse words, and are strong believers In Christ, and just don't like curse words permanently.
Ass means butt
Butt means butt
They both are the same, except ass Is used In a stronger tone. Meaning like this, (you're an ass) Now the other way is.
(You're a butt) See the difference? If you still don't understand; then please don't ever say you understand your own langauage. Thank you, and of course.
Be blessed~

Oh, before I go. Every since you, yes you SunnySuuny <---------------------------------------- told me welcone aboard, and I'm more civil when I'm friendly. I knew at that moment that you and me would encounter in a lot of these moments. Yes, the one that I'm typing up that the moment.

Everything I've said about everything has came true. That metagame. BAH! Leon, yes Leon. The most aggressive, and amazing Marth you'll ever see. I had the nice pleasure of speaking with him, and told him to learn creative ways on getting low percent grab release on Wario. Everything I said, he did the next tourney, and was sooooo close to beating Gluttony. I then took a break of spectating matches. I then find out a week. Yes a week that he has beaten Gluttony. He has really abuse Marth's grab release on Wario. NO BODY! YES NO BODY HAS THOUGHT OF IT LIKE ME! I'M NOT EVEN A MARTH MAIN, AND YET I HELP THE BEST MARTH, AND HE IS, AND HE WILL BECOME MORE AMAZING!

I'm helping Nikes at the moment with Yoshi advice. Of course, he sent in private, because he knows that the Gods of Yoshi would have something to say, and yet. I spit on their knowledge. Oh, I'm sorry, "superior knowledge." Nikes even told me that my knowledge of Yoshi helped him a lot in his tourneys. Well, look at that. GYK knows stuff huh:) I'm still teaching him stuff, and I'm still teaching him stuff. He's gotten so good<3 I'm going to play brawling with him again on Friday. Guess I still suck on the knowledge of the gsame huh? Yup, I do

EDIT: HE'S HERE! BAM BAM BAMMMM

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
That's cute.

So are you gonna play me or not?
I'm on.
and you are.

I'll host.

Hurry up so I can get this over with.
I'd like to spend time with family.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
That's cute.

So are you gonna play me?
I'm on.
and you are.

I'll host.
I'm not on -_- " I'll be home at 10:00 pm. I'm not in the exsitence of my home at the moment."

Also: "................................................................................................................ Thinks why he's on methamphetamine........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ah........................................................................................................................................................uh hm.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... well uh... hm.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what if he... uh........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... We'll.... I... don't.... know......... "

"I'll be here at 10 my time.
Be there on time please. I ain't waiting an hour like last time. Family stuffs."

Edit: HE'S STILL GOING! BUM! BUM! BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Wow you would rather play me for a minute then go spend time with your family....

Okay, I'll be back at 10 not 5:54 pm. You keep that unknowledged mind Sunny!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So you're outside of your house.
Yet your spending your free time looking up unrelated images and writing rants to defend your not existent pride?

You're so full of ****, your stinking up the forum.
You're ducking me. Again.

Whatever dude, be a coward for all I care.

And my apologies for not taking the time to go threw your man child rantings, but I ain't the only one.

It kinda hurts reading GYK's posts....
Okay, I'll be back at 10 not 5:54 pm. You keep that unknowledged mind Sunny!
You are on right now.
if you're gonna make me wait again I ain't playing.
I have nothing to prove to a nobody like you, so do what ya want at 10. I'm not gonna wait around for you to run away for a 3rd time.
Also unknowledged" means unrecognized. You're grasp of the human language is physically hurting me right now dude.

Just stop.

EDIT: LMAO!
You were even online JUST NOW!
I just saw you on BB after I added you.

"Out of the house"
Jesus christ, you're so full of it.
Alllright.
If you're gonna do nothing but duck me and talk smack i'm out.
Damn you're pathetic, man.
Have some self respect.

EDIT2: And you left as I said that.
Bahahahaha~
I planned to wipe the floor with your pride,
But you should really keep what little you have left.

You really arn't even worth it.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
So you're outside of your house.
Yet your spending your free time looking up unrelated images and writing rants to defend your not existent pride?

You're so full of ****, your stinking up the forum.
You're ducking me. Again.

Whatever dude, be a coward for all I care.

And my apologies for not taking the time to go threw your man child rantings, but I ain't the only one.

You are on right now.
if you're gonna make me wait again I ain't playing.
I have nothing to prove to a nobody like you, so do what ya want at 10. I'm not gonna wait around for you to run away for a 3rd time.
Also unknowledged" means unrecognized. You're grasp of the human language is physically hurting me right now dude.

Just stop.

EDIT: LMAO!
You were even online JUST NOW!
I just saw you on BB after I added you.

"Out of the house"
Jesus christ, you're so full of it.
Alllright.
If you're gonna do nothing but duck me and talk smack i'm out.
Damn you're pathetic, man.
Have some self respect.

EDIT2: And you left as I said that.
Bahahahaha~
I'm not at my home you dum dum:/ I'm using my phone to reach you. I'm here that my uncles house. My cousins my games. :o Yup, and It's Marvel vs Capcom 3. We take turns beating up each other Ha ha, so when when I finish, I come here to chat:) Since you're really good at making come backs . *cough:/* Well, either way, I will play you. I just hope you have manners. I doubt It though... Who knows... I could be wrong. You seem decent... much... I promise I'll be home at 10, and If something happens I will report back here. Okay? If you want I can private message you If you'd like me to~ Show me a friendly or a war. Your choice

I'm here to celebrate my cousins brithday. Ha ha, later we're going to a street race. My cousin Jeff owns a Evo M.R know what that is? Body Is all grey, with grey rims

Okay to anyone that feels ;/ <------------ I'm sorry for the drama... trying to turn it into something else.

Hmph, he didn't say bye. Well bye Sunny;)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Dude.
You're really sending me mixed signals here...

You're nice one second and then an ass the next.
Well, alright.

If we're gonna play it's gonna have to be a different day. I'm spending time with family tonight.

Uhhh for what it's worth.
I hope your cousin has a happy birthday.

If I end up winning the match I won't talk smack, k?
I'll give you my word on that. I'll uphold my word.
I hope you'll do the same.

Mm. Have a good one.

Lol.
And it's okay.

We always end up fighting and cluttering this thread when we talk, huh? =p

If it means anything, I hope we can end this without arguing with each other or hating one another. :>

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Dude.
You're really sending me mixed signals here...

You're nice one second and then an *** the next.
Well, alright.

If we're gonna play it's gonna have to be a different day. I'm spending time with family tonight.

Uhhh for what it's worth.
I hope your cousin has a happy birthday.

If I end up winning the match I won't talk smack, k?
I'll give you my word on that. I'll uphold my word.
I hope you'll do the same.

Mm. Have a good one.

Lol.
And it's okay.

We always end up fighting and cluttering this thread when we talk, huh? =p

If it means anything, I hope we can end this without arguing with each other or hating one another. :>
Yay you stayed C: Nah, I'm just showing you that I can be both. You take words to seriously Sunny. You didn't understand what I meant, and frankly I'm not surprised... Well... I'll be friendly... ha ha... I'm been friendly to you the whole time, and still am. Just doing both at the same time.
Meaning, It's a silly dumb feud. My turn was up, so I'm back:)

Well.. that was unexpected... thank you... I shall give him the message. I see, well you are a decent fellow then. Be blessed, and like I said 10:00 we'll have some fun ^^

@ Kandy... I'm not mean:( and yes I'm known for that... frankly I never trolled... people just assumed things, and here I am...

I'm back:D My cousin says, and I quote "Thanks, move out of the way cuss!" Ha ha, I'd offer you guys some food... but you can't do that;( I wish the internet could do that. Have a warp zone to send things In a second or two. I cooked some mean Chicken, with some marination of Lemon, and some spices. My Uncle made a mean Pot roast... Beef, Ribs, and diced some baby carrots, cauliflowers, and some big chucks of potatoes. I made a nice salad, and were about to say grace. My parents are just chilling, and I'm laughing, cause me cousin lost again to my other cousin. Ha ha, their brothers by the way.

About to eat in ten minutes, just waiting on that Pot Roast. mhmmmm

All true words Sunny. I won't really care if you win or me. As long if it doesn't lag. Then I'm happy either way.

Okay, hope you enjoyed the show folks, you drive carefully, and safe now. Good bye:D Have a wonderful night.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Mm.
I'm a good guy if ya get to know me.
I know you are too.

Just ya know.

We tend to get off on the wrong foot.
Like always. :V

Lol.
And it's all good.
I won't be able to play at 10 dude.
Sorry.
Hanging out with family and stuff.

Nice to see you're so close to your family too it seems~

Glad you kept the peace at the end.
I appreciate that.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Mm.
I'm a good guy if ya get to know me.
I know you are too.

Just ya know.

We tend to get off on the wrong foot.
Like always. :V

Lol.
And it's all good.
I won't be able to play at 10 dude.
Sorry.
Hanging out with family and stuff.

Nice to see you're so close to your family too it seems~

Glad you kept the peace at the end.
I appreciate that.
Yeah, I found peace through the Lord. I'm not ashamed to say it. Yeah, we also gave them a show <: He he, but it was rated Pg. Thanks Sunny<3 I always try to stay close to them. I'm happy you're close to your family as well to. May your whole family be blessed. See you at 10:00 o clock friend. That's if you still can.

Finally got to use this the right way!

Ready:) You ready? Should I just add you?

Alright then, I wait a little longer

Edit: Well, hope you enjoy our feud. Now back to my office. Played a decent Green Snake. He got wrecked after he thought that his partner would give him the win. It didn't but give me another amazing double spike offstage. No worth the mention of the players I fought. Will see who else can do it. By giving me a good match. I truly hope i run into that Gold Ike and Gold Zelda:) Will be fun, and I'm sure I'll wreck them both. As long as the Blonde Zelda doesn't go crazy on us both, and doesn't care if she hits her Ike friend. Ha ha, I'll just go Tl, and camp them until they lose it with rage. Happened before) He he

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I think he's nice when he wins the match in Marvel vs Capcom 3 or whatever, and mean when he isn't. Gosh you two >.<

Kudos to the Green Zelda/Red Marth in basic. You were good, and I hardly see that.

Also thanks to the Jiggly that dacus'd a bit, I played with earlier. We trolled the crap out of that Wolf~

dougthepug

Smash Rookie
Hopefully someone from the room I was just in is on here ;)

We were playing in bb with a 1v1 going and me and another playing around on the other side of the map.

I was mostly Peach (blue), the other person with me was choosing a bunch of characters.

One of the fighters was playing a white Peach mostly and the other kept switching around, they had one of the best snakes I've seen in online play...

If any of you visits here let me know we should brawl sometime! Although I'll probably get my ass kicked ;p

That moment where you actually had fun in an online match...

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
Hopefully someone from the room I was just in is on here ;)

We were playing in bb with a 1v1 going and me and another playing around on the other side of the map.

I was mostly Peach (blue), the other person with me was choosing a bunch of characters.

That's the curse you get when I'm inside your room. That would be. I wanted to do some footstool combos, but lag for some reason has really took me of my game. Ah, so you're that Blue Peach, good to know. Maybe we can be brawl buddies on Basic, and do footstool combos) I was fighting that Snake that couldn't win me, but that anoyying Peach kept crashing our fight. I will no doubt give you a show. A special one) just find me, and you'll be speechless. You have my word on that. I have two different styles. One Is the grenade game. With a flashy style to it. My other Is aggression stage. Where I pick the netrual Snake, and when I feel like really going all crazy. Like footstool combo setups, and platform cancels, and shield drops platform cancels. That's my final stage of brawling people. Basically means I hold back. Meaning my reaction time on some projectiles, and not go offstage. Sometimes) he he well. Just look out for Snake that what's to fight others, and if I'm a mood to fight anyone. Meaning 3vs1 I will start to pull out grenades.

So, my netrual snake camps
My tan Snake Is all aggression, and amazing tricks.

I sometimes will go Link, and I don't really. Reuslting in me messing up my techniques. Be blessed~
One of the fightewrs was playing a white Peach mostly and the other kept switching around, they had one of the best snakes I've seen in online play...

If any of you visits here let me know we should brawl sometime! Although I'll probably get my *** kicked ;p

That moment where you actually had fun in an online match...

Top Bottom