• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Air_King

Smash Rookie
Kudos to the friendly group that I just ran in to that wouldn't effin let me be -_-
Blue Luigi - Eff you
Ice climbers - Y u no leave me alone
White Peach - Eff you too
Honestly, its not like I attacked you or anything, I just wanted a hug T_T [Err...besides the last few rounds we played where I just raged on everyone]

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
TB was really irritating, more fans and other stupid items. There was a Wolf and a Lucas on the same team who both just loved to spam. Went Pika to counter spam, didn't work since my partner sucked. Went Fox and beat them pretty good. Left after more Fox **** since they kept spaming.

Am in another room now and made the other two G&W and Tink leave. Had a pretty funny moment when I kneed this rolling crate and it hit this bumper placed on the stage. The crate came back at me and killed me. The other two got replaced with a Sonic and a Mario. Sonic got put on my team as the Mario went on my previous teammate Lucario. Went PT and Ivysaur was pretty crazy. Ended up with all the kills on our team, and made the Mario leave/

EDIT: OMG why is it that when I'm paired with Lucario, we make the other team RQ?! :troll:
Srsly though, we bodied the Sonic and Wolf so hard. We actually had Wolf into a lock with Ivy's jab and Lucario grabbing him as he got out of it. At times, I had them both in Bullet Seed, and then I had grabbed the Wolf while Lucario did a F-Smash at fullcharge

EDIT2: Well we made one person RQ again when we got teamed up after that dumb Temple stage.

EDIT3: Again... made someone rage as Lucario and Ivysaur practiced their double battles. Twas a fun match even if it was on bridge of eldin. GGs to you Lucario, you're a good opponent, and a better teammate. Probably not going to update anymore unless something ridiculous happens.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Im in TB atm looking for a room!

Srsly though, we bodied the Sonic and Wolf so hard. We actually had Wolf into a lock with Ivy's jab and Lucario grabbing him as he got out of it. At times, I had them both in Bullet Seed, and then I had grabbed the Wolf while Lucario did a F-Smash at fullcharge
your ivy is scary though so im not all that surprised, you caught me off guard with some of the **** you pulled

Kudos to the friendly group that I just ran in to that wouldn't effin let me be -_-
Blue Luigi - Eff you
Ice climbers - Y u no leave me alone
White Peach - Eff you too
Honestly, its not like I attacked you or anything, I just wanted a hug T_T [Err...besides the last few rounds we played where I just raged on everyone]
shoulda just left if its 3v1 those are always no fun and a uphill battle w/ items

ggs at this green/blue cap falcon for being a sport and fighting my pikachu. Im the guy on default falcon spamming show ya moves atm. Im in BB, Lmao he finally taunted those taunts im so happy

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
PT, Falcon, Kirby anyone :awesome: (TB)?
I think that might have been me. Was there a Lucario in the room with you?

Better yet, were you Tink and Luigi? If you were I saved a couple of the matches

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
made a good rob/ike rage quit. lol take that you *** hole thats what you get for gang banging me earlier tonight

okboy

"The Okayest"
NNID
syntheticweenie
3DS FC
1418-8005-4521
Fantastic games to the room I was in before we disconnected. One of them was a myriad of characters(and almost always won), and another was Marth, and another was Snake. I was TL.

At least that's the way it was for a while, a few others came and went. I lost almost every time, but it still was a refresher from the usual Taunt Party, ahah!

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
TB is getting more frustrating these days. More people picking the worst stages like Skytown and 75m. More item gayness, and my teammate being dumb.

First match was on Skytown with me being Fox and paired up with Kirby. Other team was Puff and Pit. Me being a fur***, I got blocked by the moving platform that comes along at he bottom. Puff taunted at me so I killed her. We won that match and went back to Skytown again. I DC the room right as I saw Skytown, I really hate that stage, and it's even worse for spacies.

:phone:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
******* stages exist for the sole purpose of pissing off someone your out for revenge on

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i actually like *some* 3v1 matches.

mostly cuz nothing pisses em off more than getting beat even when they try to triple team ya :troll:

metaknight is usually my one of choice for this task for obvious reasons.

although when one player knows WTF they're doing and decides to join in helping the other two...then it gets annoying.

Air_King

Smash Rookie
Yeeeaaahhh I like to fight in most 3v1 matches, Ill crash a TP for a few games if I have to go. I prefer Marth over Metaknight though :p

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Wow I don't know what I did to this Falco, but whatever I did, I made him just kill himself for the rest of the match in this TB. I guess my Falcon was so manly, he couldn't watch his Falco get attacked by a manlier bird. Though the first match I could see why since for some dumb reason only hammers were spawning. The next match was on FD again, no items, but he still did mass suicide after getting killed. It was rather sad to watch.

EDIT: To the black Wolf that was on FD and with the two Ness's, if I ever see you again I'm going to destroy you with my Falcon. You probably thought that was funny for using the landmaster like that and DCing the room afterwards. Mark my words, I will Falcon Punch every black Wolf I see until I find you, and then wish you never got into the same room as me. If you wanted a fight that bad you should have challenged me.

okboy

"The Okayest"
NNID
syntheticweenie
3DS FC
1418-8005-4521
Wow I don't know what I did to this Falco, but whatever I did, I made him just kill himself for the rest of the match in this TB. I guess my Falcon was so manly, he couldn't watch his Falco get attacked by a manlier bird. Though the first match I could see why since for some dumb reason only hammers were spawning. The next match was on FD again, no items, but he still did mass suicide after getting killed. It was rather sad to watch.

EDIT: To the black Wolf that was on FD and with the two Ness's, if I ever see you again I'm going to destroy you with my Falcon. You probably thought that was funny for using the landmaster like that and DCing the room afterwards. Mark my words, I will Falcon Punch every black Wolf I see until I find you, and then wish you never got into the same room as me. If you wanted a fight that bad you should have challenged me.
I believe I was your teammate in those matches! I was wondering what was up with that Falco... His poor teammate was the one suffering for it :/

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ahahahhaa please do so to every wolf fsmash spammer you meat FF

Hey you Zelda/Pikachu/Ike, dont ever taunt me if you cant back it up. Enjoy your rage quit loser.

ggs @ this Lucas player and Falcon/PT player. Fun games! I'm the Lucario/Wolf in our TB room

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
ahahahhaa please do so to every wolf fsmash spammer you meat FF
I'm pretty sure that's about every wolf I find online these days. Every Wolf I've seen in the past few months has spammed F-smash like no tomorrow.

I've gotten my gamecube controller back today and I'm on right now in TB with this Ike, Link, and Samus. On a dumb stage but I don't care anymore.

EDIT: Off TB due to a bad teammate. I go to BB and wind up with a legit 1v1 for once. Just me and the other player on Battlefield, but wait... he's a Warioman. I DC'd him because I wanted a fight, and even though he would have had to let me win, I left anyway.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
LOL at this black Metaknight and his taunter friends getting humiliated by my red GnW.
The sad thing is the MK is really good. Poor guy found out Gnw's Bair beats his drill rush the hard way. I died laughing when I saw him resort to begging Sonic for free KO's but he was ignored.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
ggs to the two Wario's I've teamed with last week, I was red Wario.

:phone:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
All 4 Links same color

For the first time last night, I finally managed to have a Basic Brawl or two where everyone deliberately picked the same character and color (i.e. without any hacks.) I always wanted to see how the game shaded all the characters.

In this particular instance, I saw two blue Links, so I decided to match them in hopes that the 4th player would eventually follow suit. It took a few rounds but it eventually happened. Anyway, I was the Link exploiting boomerang tricks (and later going bomb crazy) if anyone from that group happens to be reading this. I normally don't join "taunt parties" but I was too curious to pass up an opportunity.

One of these days I'll get 4 Ganons to choose the same color....

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol this Olimar/Zelda/ZSS/Link/Samus/Ness you are hilarious staY FROSTY

LMAO THIS MATCH AHAHAHHAHASHA this wolf is terrible, we're in Team battle

im the pikachu/DDD/Ike/Fox/Zelda/Lucas

i think that was FF that came into our room, YI Brawl Team Link/Kirby red and Me Lucas and PT blue team. Sorry about those stupid deaths. This PT player has also been, Shiek/Ness/ZSS

Massive salt between P3[Marth] and P4[Shiek] lmao he[Marth] wont allow his team mate shiek to win and suicides LOL

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
props and nods to a serious peach/zelda last night. you were indeed tough, if not nearly impossible to beat as peach, and I guess you're working on zelda now cause you used her much more and though your zelda isn't as good as your peach it was still some tough fights.

(oh and wolf was good too :p)

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
hmm I played as peach/zelda last night lol.

I played zelda cause her up smash looks like she is spreading cocaine into the atmosphere.

I was Daisy colored Peach and Pink Zelda. Don't know if we were the same ones? I didn't play wolf tho.

kaazers

Smash Master
GG's to a good P4 Neutral Ness/Mario. I was the Red Ike in the FFAs on Final Destination. P2 kept on changing characters but he liked playing White MK/ Neutral Lucas; the first P3 was a Black Wolf/ Blue Ike who actually won two rounds because of his F-smash spamming, lol -- it was really funny. I, on the other hand, shamelessly spammed U-smash and Jab . P3 no. 2 was a MK/ Marth/ Pikachu/ others… the wierd part was how in the last three rounds, he and P2 ended up choosing the exact same characters.

Second to last round, P4, P3 and I actually got into Sudden Death. I managed to kill P3 (who was a Pikachu), and then I grabbed P4 (Mario) while he was weaving in and out. I D-threw him, KOing him. I never saw him load up so quickly on the selection screen, haha. He won that next round and left… I wanted to fight more, but lag was definitely setting in by then so I couldn't blame him. Again, GG's!

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
GG's to this Ganon I fought today. I'm NOT however saying GG's to the Falco/Sheik who came in and ruined our fight, then turning the KirbyPeach against me as well, making it a 3v1. It was actually fun for a little while, until items and stupid stuff happened. I didn't technically win any of the 3 v1's (I ended up with 0, and the others killed each other while killing me, but didn't return points) I won the last few when I went Snake, and started to body them. I won the first match when I was Snake, then went into SD with Ganon and revenge got him there for earlier beating me in SD. I would have liked to fight Ganon more, but not with 2 others going against me either.

Air_King

Smash Rookie
Hey FF I think I met your Wolf. He got the final smash, killed everyone, and then left the room. I literally did /tableflip to my coffee table

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
ggs earlier to a neutral ike.

most of our matches were on temple

I was the green ike(least i think i was green, green or yellow)

if your wondering why the last few matches i went other characters like sonic, ice climbers, and MK, it was cuz i was tired of that idiot p4 constantly getting in our way, IDK hwo i got lucky and tech'd his FSmash in the sudden death...but i suppose it didn't matter much since after that he still got me with the spring <.<

either way after that match, he left and then another turd came in to replace him( wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy), I got fed up with it and shifted all my focus away from you into going after the other guy who couldn't take a hint to GTFO and quit trying to mess with us in our 1v1s, hence the reason i went mk and Ice climbers the last match...i would of loved nothing more than to get him in an IC chaingrab, but unfortunately you still seemed to be going after me along with him, which by that time i was completely trying to ignore anything you did to me and go strictly after him.

PS sorry bout the Ike forward throw lock on ya on temple that one match, that was just too good to pass up when you jumped down there, i could of done it a lot longer...but i thought man....you were too good of a player based on everything else i saw you doing, for me to go all the way through with a **** tactic like that all cuz of one tiny derp on your part.

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
Got bored, played a bit, I just sat around doing tricks with Snake and MK until I stopped being part of a TP and starting asking the other taunters if they wanted to fight, I had a decent set of games against a Zelda, and eventually left because I was bored.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I joined a group as a Metaknight, and this GnW started attacking me. I got a kill off him and he hides behind the bystanders. The next round he went Olimar and I KO'ed him as a Wolf then all of a sudden he starts acting like we're friends and asks for a free kill to even out the score. I KO'ed him again LOL!

He goes MK and I destroy him with Zelda. To make himself seem more pathetic he goes after a noob bystander. He managed to kill me and starts running away. Seriously how can people enjoy playing like that. I wonder how they feel when they resort to those kind of acts to win. I even made him rage quit too.

He was full of :salt: when I was done with him.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I was just in a basic brawl taunt party. I didnt play in a few days and I wanted to practice doing things in online lag so i joined a basic brawl and practiced some things. Things I practiced include glide tossing with new characters, b reversed up b onto the stage as mk, short hop double laser as falco. If anyone remembers playing me please tell me! I think there was a couple good players in the room but I couldn't tell because no one was fighting.
I forgot to say who everyone used. There was one player who used luigi a lot, a kirby, a yoshi, and a dk.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs @ the olimar/falco in our TB group. We had me Lucas/Wolf, a Ike/Marth, Pikachu/ROB[spammed spot dodge n dsmash alot.]

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
GG's to this Wario I fought with Falcon on Battlefield just now. Hope these next matches can stay like this.

Match 2: CPU's came in on Smashville. Didn't try very hard, had some lols. Wario became Ganondorf. Ganon won over everyone.

Match 3: Ganon vs. Falcon on Battlefield. Lots of fun, tried really hard to do the Wheel Of Fortune combo on you. Ended up in SD, where you read me like a pop up book. Next time you won't be so lucky.

Match 4: Lol, you stole my kill on that CPU Lucas in those last few seconds. I was mad thirsty for getting a Falcon Punch on you offstage for some reason.

Match 5: Nice Warlock Punch on that CPU Lucario. Again, mad thirsty for a Falcon Punch which I finally got on you.

Match 6: More CPU's being dumb. Wish we could have a 1v1 again.

Match 6: My god you destroyed me. Too be honest, I wish I hadn't fallen for so much of that stuff you did on me.

Match 7: Manly Falcon dittos are the way to go. Not entirely sure why you taunted after you respawned. Either due to lols , or respecting my kill on that CPU that resulted in you dying. I love how you did sour spot knee > to sweet spot knee on me.

Match 8: More CPU madness with Falcon mayhem. CPU's need to go.

Match 9: Damn it, I couldn't tech when I wanted to. I should have this match up down, but I'm not used to your playstyle of Falcon.

Match 10: **** you CPU Mario. I'm surprised I got that knee on your Falco like that. I see that lag was getting to the both of us. Neither of us could tech, and we were both killing ourselves.

Match 11: Stupid CPU's, quit getting in the way. Thanks for understanding that I didn't mean to kill myself using that u-air on the ledge.

Match 12: Decided I'm going to show you my fur ***. I know you didn't mean to kill yourself quite like that at the end there, unless you were that thirsty for it. Though I have to say I know the Wolf vs. Falco match up enough to handle myself. I'm surprised I gimped you with my laser like that on your first stock.

Match 13: Man I can't believe you had the reaction speed to kill Sonic on your way to your death like that. That's exactly why I taunted there.

Match 14: Yeah, I have no experience AGAINST Wolf, let alone know how the ditto works. I must say though, it was fun.

Final match: I'm surprised I got Ivysaur's Up-Smash to hit you, then again CPU's were being silly. It was funny because I saved your life when Ivysaur failed to grab the ledge, but you still died after PK Thunder.

It's sad to see that you now left, but computers kept showing up for some reason. I had a great time battling you, and it's safe to say you're the better player. Great Falcon dittos, wolf dittos are stupid, and I wish I could have shown you my PT more.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
@falcon's fist

id like ot face you in a falcon ditto sometime tomorrow evening, say...sometme past 7:30 central time?

rather than just wait and hope that I run into your falcon in the mass amount of bs you have to sift through in Basic brawl, adn then pray the other two don't get in the way, I'd like to face your falcon in a friendly match 1v1.

just because....I've ran into a few folks in basic brawl here, like Dark, Kaazers(i've ran into him the most i believe) and a couple of others, but i don't think i've ever ended up in a match against your falcon.

soo...what do ya say? send me a pm wiht your response.

kaazers

Smash Master
I actually managed to get a few good matches in today. GG's to a good P2 Green Diddy. I played as Blue Snake for most of the rounds, and as Green Ike in the last few matches. There was P4 Green Sheik/Zelda and P3 White Wario there as well.

The match started out sooooo laggy. I was trying to soft throw some grenades… get them to explode just as I threw them -- in my defense I was waiting out the lag, lol. They hit P3 instead because of input lag… at that point I knew everyone in the room hated me so I just went with it from there and continued throwing grenades.

Suddenly, Diddy came to life and started fighting me… in horrendous lag. When the lag cleared up a round or two later, he was actually good. Probably better than me anyway… then again, I have zero Diddy experience… All I know is I got spiked a LOT in the beginning until I realized... Up-B instantly once I'm offstage. >> We were neck to neck most rounds, with him just beating me in the beginning until I adjusted. Then it went I two stocked him, he two stocked me.

He was honorable. Didn't use smashballs and threw away items. I returned the favor.

In the last round, P3 and P4 were messing around with Olimar and either Toon Link or Kirby. Olimar got in the way near the end and started throwing Pikmin at me and P2. I grabbed him to ask him to stop.

Bad idea when you're at 130%+, haha.

The other player attacked me while I was holding Olimar and killed me.

I had to laugh. Get trolled, me. Anyway, had to leave after that anyway… so left. GG's, Green Diddy.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
a lllooooong time ago iirc.

least i'm *pretty sure* i've ran into you before.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp im in BB right now on red pikachu if you find me

ran into a red zelda owning it up she did some neat combos with me

Top Bottom