• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ Iamone and bjn39
Please read the first page, and refrain from having exceptionally long conversations in here. Leave that for PM's, and/or VM's

Anyways, haven't met any really good players. A few that stood out here and there but nothing special. Also it seems that there has been an increase in Toon Links, and Marth's which sucks since I do bad against marth no matter what. Also I feel as if Peach is prone to extreme tripping since I trip about six to ten times a match.
Wasn't very fun when I tripped into a shield breaker :glare:
But that was slightly my fault for trolling and abusing the Vegies :awesome:

:phone:
Oops! Super derp, I forgot not to trade codes here. :embarrass: I'll remember to PM lengthy conversations and friend codes next time! :)

Also, I totally agree that peach trips way to much, that's actually one of the reasons I don't use peach in BB even though I'm decently good with her.

Edit: Dow! I double posted again! :urg:

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
@ Iamone and bjn39
Please read the first page, and refrain from having exceptionally long conversations in here. Leave that for PM's, and/or VM's

Anyways, haven't met any really good players. A few that stood out here and there but nothing special. Also it seems that there has been an increase in Toon Links, and Marth's which sucks since I do bad against marth no matter what. Also I feel as if Peach is prone to extreme tripping since I trip about six to ten times a match.
Wasn't very fun when I tripped into a shield breaker :glare:
But that was slightly my fault for trolling and abusing the Vegies :awesome:

Well I'm in Long BeachC: C: so breezy hereC:

@BioBlue. Okay I'll Pm BJIN when I return. I won't do long messages.

Also you a flashy peach? If so then I'm the one that trolled you with my PeachC:

@ BJIN. Don't worry about double posting. Just bribe them with a Big HugC: That's what I do

:awesome:

Edit. BJIN how come you can't receive private messages:C you don't have to tell me if it upsets you.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Also SunnySunny is a Green lucario right? I see him a lot and he trolls... He also is a Pink Yoshi right? I always watch players. You can say a managerC:
Wow!

Well this is unexpected. Shocked i'm even being mentioned here.

On basic brawl I don't use any particular color lucario but you'll never find me caught dead with the green or white color so the lucario you encountered most likely wasn't me. I rarely even go on there anymore. I havn't been on for around a month now. But yes, when I am on its strictly only to be a **** when i'm bored. <3 I use the yellow yoshi and occasionally the pink as well, but I primarily will use lucario.

If you ever want to know if its me when I do come on, I wavebounce auraspheres almost always at the beginning of the match, and insta-d-air spam~ I repeat moves over and over again when i'm fighting terrible players. Its fun to see what kinda stuff they can't deal with. Oh, but if you really DO wish to fight me for real when i'm on there, just jab me a bit and crouch or back up and face me or something~ If I take a step back as well, and start f-airing into the air to signify i'm ready, thats probably me. If a fight going on, I just patiently watch unless they're bold enough to strike me. Then I get involved.

Of course you can just request a battle with me on here too. I hang down at the arena thread most the time. I am the lucario boards mentor in charge of helping out all players who wish to try there hand at the character, both new and old. I highly reccomend you guys visit the thread sometime if you even want some good 1 on 1's.

I see GYK on BB occasionally. We have different styles so its incredibly easy to tell us apart even if we have the same color. His yoshi's simplistic and aggressive (Which isn't a bad thing by any means), while I use a more technical spacing oriented yoshi. Lotsa DJ cancelled egglays n such. I honestly think his yoshi's decent at best. He's an amazing scrub crusher, but I feel like he's so use to fighting scrubs he doesn't know how to deal with legit players. Especially ones that can wall him out. Wish he'd start going to tourneys or something. That way he can grow.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Wow!

Well this is unexpected. Shocked i'm even being mentioned here.

On basic brawl I don't use any particular color lucario but you'll never find me caught dead with the green or white color so the lucario you encountered most likely wasn't me. I rarely even go on there anymore. I havn't been on for around a month now. But yes, when I am on its strictly only to be a **** when i'm bored. <3 I use the yellow yoshi and occasionally the pink as well, but I primarily will use lucario.

If you ever want to know if its me when I do come on, I wavebounce auraspheres almost always at the beginning of the match, and insta-d-air spam~ I repeat moves over and over again when i'm fighting terrible players. Its fun to see what kinda stuff they can't deal with. Oh, but if you really DO wish to fight me for real when i'm on there, just jab me a bit and crouch or back up and face me or something~ If I take a step back as well, and start f-airing into the air to signify i'm ready, thats probably me. If a fight going on, I just patiently watch unless they're bold enough to strike me. Then I get involved.

Of course you can just request a battle with me on here too. I hang down at the arena thread most the time. I am the lucario boards mentor in charge of helping out all players who wish to try there hand at the character, both new and old. I highly reccomend you guys visit the thread sometime if you even want some good 1 on 1's.

I see GYK on BB occasionally. We have different styles so its incredibly easy to tell us apart even if we have the same color. His yoshi's simplistic and aggressive (Which isn't a bad thing by any means), while I use a more technical spacing oriented yoshi. Lotsa DJ cancelled egglays n such. I honestly think his yoshi's decent at best. He's an amazing scrub crusher, but I feel like he's so use to fighting scrubs he doesn't know how to deal with legit players. Especially ones that can wall him out. Wish he'd start going to tourneys or something. That way he can grow.
...Seriously people like you guys annoy me. Really? You think I'm a scrub? ... Trust me you have no idea how wrong you are. I actually played GYK and he is the most technical Yoshi I ever seen. Lol you have technical spacing. *holds laugh* I doubt that bud. Ha dude is hated a lot... I can see why now... No doubt he got skill and it's wifi. I really would want to fight him offline though. I've seen how you Yoshi's play and yeah. You guys need more improvement. Meh... Also I was that black lucas... Dum dum dummmmm.
I'm not even a lucas main... I'm a Ike main, and he ***** you sir. Still you were alright. I mean nothing special. I have seen a lucario do that but I don't think It was you:C Well nice talking to you.
By the way how did you know it was him, and how amazing was how you were all excited as it says in you're letter towards him. Now you're all craby. Haha what he do...?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pardon?

When did I say you're a scrub?

Either way, GYK, its incredibly obvious thats you.

-Over the top reaction over nothing.
-Bad grammar and spelling.
-Unwarranted self importance
-Using smileys at the end of your sentences without a space in between
-and still paranoid the worlds out to get you.

Even your first post mentions him, amongst several other post. You don't even know the guy personally yet your getting this upset over me calling him decent?
Even if you ARN'T him thats completely uncalled for.

Either way, yes, I think "GYK" needs to improve. He told me himself "The only moves that matter are Grab, u-smash, and egg throw." That's a terrible mentality to have to limit yourself like that. His brashness is unwarranted as well, because he's never accomplished anything in his brawl career other then becoming the laughing stock amongst other Yoshi mains, for constantly harassing them over trivial things. Actually no, this has nothing to do with results even. Regardless of how good you are he should not act that way.

He's too ashamed to even post videos of himself.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Pardon?

When did I say you're a scrub?

Either way, GYK, its incredibly obvious thats you.
Lol. Get baited.

-Butthurt reaction over nothing.
-Bad grammar and spelling.
-Unwarranted self importance
-and still paranoid the worlds out to get you.

Even your first post mentions him. You don't even know the guy personally yet your getting this upset?

Either way, yes, I think "GYK" needs to improve. He told me himself "The only moves that matter are Grab, u-smash, and egg throw." That's a terrible mentality to have to limit yourself like that. His brashness is unwarranted as well, because he's never accomplished anything in his brawl career other then becoming the laughing stock of the yoshi boards.

He's too ashamed to even post videos of himself.
What? How am I GYK? Look you're kinda new man but I've been playing bb since 2009 and I know everyone their. I'd say in 2010 was when their was more new people, and 2011 my wii broke so I never played bb. 2012 was when I found this basic brawl finder thingy. Also wow... My grammer? Ok? Also I stick up for anyone. BB is where I'm at and always will be. You wanna know something. GYK is a SOB really. He's cocky and he should for many reasons. Tourney don't prove nothing but a pay check in you're bank account. I'm sorry I even said you're name, but I have been snoopying arond here for quite some time. Ha GYK lives in BB. Why do I know so much of him you say? Well I got to know the guy and yeah he is aggrogant. And sometimes a know it all. Well being unique is what makes this world more beautiful everyday.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Its a nice gesture that you were trying to be a stand up guy, but my initial post was not offensive in the least. I said he was decent, and hoped he'd go to tourneys to grow stronger. The outburst you just had was incredibly similar to what he did all the time before he was banned, along with your mannerisms and "tourneys don't mean anything" viewpoints.

Apologies if you arn't him, but whether you are, or arn't, don't react that way again towards a fellow member please.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
QUOTE=Sunnysunny;14818408]Its a nice gesture that you were trying to be a stand up guy, but my initial post was not offensive in the least. I said he was decent, and hoped he'd go to tourneys to grow stronger. The outburst you just had was incredibly similar to what he did all the time before he was banned, along with your mannerisms and "tourneys don't mean anything" viewpoints.

Apologies if you arn't him, but whether you are, or arn't, don't react that way again towards a fellow member please.
[/QUOTE]

My apoliogies as well:C I shouldn't have acted like that. You serious... He does this every time huh? Man I just want to figure him out. Seriously I know people weren't made like that. Well I fell sorry for the guy. Anyway I got to know you on the wrong foot:C my name is CrayC: and I main a Tan Ike.

Also their are 3 special ike's that are well different in the normal jab and grab game. We focus on flash...

The three are.

Me ( Tan ike)
GYK (Gold ike)
Rival (Gold ike)

:Note: before you say I'm GYK again... I must let you know that I fought GYK in BB as well and then he switched to Gold Ike. A flashy one as well. I'm sure you've seen him before. Same for Rival ( don't know name...) Also as you know I am the first ike to play like this kind of flashy style. You won't miss my Ike. Trust meC:
Anyway stay blessed Sunny.
I AM ONE. AND ONLY ONE.

Edit. Wait? What do you mean by fellow member? Oh never mind... I got it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Its fine.... I was pretty ****-ish on my part as well.

Iiiif I remember correctly I think GYK had a bad experience with trolls, and was mocked for it. So yea, I can understand wear he's coming from a bit.

Gold ike and Tan Ike huh? Alright, i'll be looking out for ya when i'm online~ ;3 Strike true brother. May we meet on the battlefield one day~

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Its fine.... I was pretty ****-ish on my part as well.

Iiiif I remember correctly I think GYK had a bad experience with trolls, and was mocked for it. So yea, I can understand wear he's coming from a bit.

Gold ike and Tan Ike huh? Alright, i'll be looking out for ya when i'm online~ ;3 Strike true brother. May we meet on the battlefield one day~
Ohh... Now I see... It's starting to make sense now. I remember telling GYK I was just trolling and he blew up on me... Good God it was war with him. This man must love drama. You know what I think? I think that GYK or the american brawlers did something to him that made him turn like this... But I want to know why he loves Euro so much? Maybe theirs a friend that's helping him with stuff or... I don't know. Anyway thank's for the infoC: I need to talk with him again. I won't mention you're name pormise.
Okay so back to bb you main lucario and yoshi right?

Edit. I don't like battlefield:C I like 75mC:

Edit. I just found GYK yellow and another yellow yoshi... Is it you Sunny?

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
dude, what's with all this ****ty drama? and i thought i took BB seriously
Well I wouldn't write drama but a arguement. Guy named Sunny says GYK is a scrubby and he needs to grow and says the scrubs he plays with won't help him. So I'm like... Seriously... You think I'm scrubby? Like 4mouths ago I was a Tan Lucas. GYK was yellow ( of course) and their was a green lucario. I remember GYK played Sunny and well ***** him... He says he goes to tourneys and yeah... I'm like GYK ( apparently) tourneys do prove nothing really but a paycheck in you're bank account. Plus I like to be flashy with Ike, and many know how I play when I troll, and when I'm ready to truely fight. Tourney's wouldn't be my type of game play. So back to the story. I then say some rude words... nothing curseful. That's for sureC: Anyway long story short. We both said sorry for the mean words and I'm looking forward to verse him on bb. As I know he won't be better than GYK or any really... Hope I'm wrong though. If Sunny is reading this then please don't take this offensive please. Prove me wrong budC: I hope you doC:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs to the samus/PT/yoshi in team battle last night

i was the pikachu/wolf/lucas/lucario player

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Sudden death makes me lol. Especially when taunters come after you. Especiallyx2 when they run into an extended hitbox. Especiallyx3 when their "freinds" try to get revenge and fall for the same trick like the first one. I'm so mean sometimes.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs to the Diddy kong/Marth and DDD/Mario in my room

im the pikachu, i noticed you both like to do some of the same tactics i do as far as protecting the teammate is involved :p

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well I wouldn't write drama but a arguement. Guy named Sunny says GYK is a scrubby and he needs to grow and says the scrubs he plays with won't help him. So I'm like... Seriously... You think I'm scrubby? Like 4mouths ago I was a Tan Lucas. GYK was yellow ( of course) and their was a green lucario. I remember GYK played Sunny and well ***** him... :

I never played GYK before. Thats nice that you saw a green lucario on BB and just assumed its me, because, ya know, its impossible for ANYONE else to pick that color but again, I don't use green lucario. Lol. If you have a point to prove then battle me best 2 outta 3. Not on BB, because you have no clue who the hell your fighting. If you want my record of BB adventures, I have never lost to a yoshi on that mode. You want to challenge me, then just ask straight out.

Btw mods looked into it. You are GYK. You got something to say then challenge me head on. Not under an alternative account and not under BB where we have almost no chances of meeting.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
yikes....so much drama lol...

just an FYI IDK if you knew or not I AM ONE

but i remember reading one of your other posts and just felt like commenting on it...

the only way to tell if you are player one two etc, is to look at your shield color if its pink, you're player one, if its blue, yellow, or green, you're player 2, 3 or 4 in that order.

it has nothing to do with what port you plug your controller in when you're online in basic brawl.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Btw mods looked into it. You are GYK. You got something to say then challenge me head on. Not under an alternative account and not under BB where we have almost no chances of meeting.
Oh, I guess that's why I couldn't PM I AM ONE... :urg:

Also, on topic, whoever was the samus on the 27th who chased the black Shiek, I was black Shiek. :awesome: you probably would've been better off not chasing me, but you made my day way better.

Edit: what did the mods find to prove that I AM ONE = GYK?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
the only way to tell if you are player one two etc, is to look at your shield color if its pink, you're player one, if its blue, yellow, or green, you're player 2, 3 or 4 in that order.

it has nothing to do with what port you plug your controller in when you're online in basic brawl.
I told him this already. I would not be surprised if he doesn't listen. :ohwell:

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
@bjn
probably their IP's were the same.

could also have a bit to do with how he obviously kept praising GYK all the time or how he immediately jumped on Sunny thinking sunny called him a scrub/alt of GYK from his very first post..which Sunny didn't even say any of that from what i saw.

both those were pretty much dead giveaways that he was probably GYK's alt.

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
@bjn
probably their ip's were the same.

Could also have a bit to do with how he obviously kept praising gyk all the time or how he immediately jumped on sunny thinking sunny called him a scrub/alt of gyk from his very first post..which sunny didn't even say any of that from what i saw.

Both those were pretty much dead giveaways that he was probably gyk's alt.
Removed ...

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
Removed...
which Sunny didn't even say any of that from what i saw.

there ijust made it simpler for your crybaby self to understand.

as soon as sunny walked into this topic your alt IAO immediatly jumped on his case saying he called you a scrub/noob/whatever, which iirc, sunny's first post in here honestly didn't even MENTION you or your alt at all.

eh but w/e, bad troll is bad. go on crying about how they banned your alt, and they'll just ban this one as well, and the next, and next :awesome:

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
which sunny didn't even say any of that from what i saw.

there ijust made it simpler for your crybaby self to understand.

As soon as sunny walked into this topic your alt iao immediatly jumped on his case saying he called you a scrub/noob/whatever, which iirc, sunny's first post in here honestly didn't even mention you or your alt at all.
Removed

LESSSSSS GO MODS GET AT ME ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Sad thing is, I was actually one of the guys that was nice to GYK when he first got here, and he took it as me trolling him.

Generally speaking he's paranoid the worlds out to get him. He can't make friends, so instead he throws tempur tantrums like this over the slightest things as a defense mechanism.

...and apparently makes alts to pretend he has friends~ <3
He's not even a troll. Just mental.

either way, i'm putting you on the ignore list. Say whatever ya want GYK. I really don't care. Word of advice though, if you really really care THAT much about what some random person says about you, you give far to many ****s my friend.

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
Sad thing is, I was actually one of the guys that was nice to GYK when he first got here, and he took it as me trolling him.

Generally speaking he's paranoid the worlds out to get him. He can't make friends, so instead he throws tempur tantrums like this over the slightest things as a defense mechanism.

...and apparently makes alts to pretend he has friends~ <3
He's not even a troll. Just mental.

either way, i'm putting you on the ignore list. Say whatever ya want GYK. I really don't care. Word of advice though, if you really really care THAT much about what some random person says about you, you give far to many ****s my friend.

* Removed.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
never did figure out why people fight with words

i prefer using fists, electricity, lasers, throwing plush minions, aura soul burning and kicks of course

FIREL

Smash Ace
Man... I'm in such a trollish mood today (which is not normal for me).
Anyways to all the noobs that have been ***** by my toon link (red), luigi (fire), pikachu (goggles) and other chars, get *****.
I hate noobs...

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
So just to clarify, I AM ONE = GYK? Interesting. (Good call, Sunnysunny.) He's banned now, right? It looks like his ego got the best of him, and that's probably a good thing; I'm surprised he didn't call me out then and there when I said I've Falcon Trumped his Yoshi before. From now on, I'll just laugh/troll him if I see him on BB.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well, okay. But he did make a very convincing IMO alt. he was pretty nice...
I actually called off the search after he apologized so that my plea was ignored. It was the blog he made claiming he was not GYK that got the mods to look into it out of curiosity again. Some types just dig there own grave...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can we put this drama to rest and get back on topic already. I'm actually tired of this, and I usually like reading internet dramas.

Imma go play BB now. :p

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Lol I don't know what's going on between this GYK guy and Sunny but I got a good laugh from it all.

You can really feel the salt on GYK as he reveils himself and has one of his tantrums as Sunny says he has.

In other news, my Falcon's been fighting a lot more recently and I had a fight against a Marth. Wasn't very fun since I bodied him. Though last night I pulled on the "Wheel of Fortune" combo, it was so sexy I forgot to recover :awesome:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Very GG's with a Link/Ike/Random that fought my Red Luigi just now. And thanks to the Meta knight spectating for not interrupting our battles. It's been forever since a good 1on1.

Edit: Sorry for trolling dem fox scrubs just now. Please don't beg for free kills next time, it makes you guys look weaker than you really are.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
ggs from yesterday especially the c. falcon/fox

oh and lets not forget the king of second bananas.

"La-li-lu-le-lo La-li-lu-le-lo La-li-lu-le-lo"

"Colonel, snap out of it! Colonel!! COLONEL!!!!!!!!!"

Top Bottom