• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Got my hopes up just now when I joined a room with a P4 tan Ike, but I doubt it was you, I AM ONE, since the player switched to red Ganondorf shortly after, and then finally alternated between a blue and pink Zelda. Incidently, though, after I hopped on yellow Ike (before which, of course, I was Captain Fabulous), the then-Zelda player suddenly began daunting me with attacks; we fought for a bit, and we did give back points, but said player disconnected a few matches later.
Nope that is not me:C I am ALWAYS P1 Tan ike never 2,3, or 4 always P1

That probably was rival or GYK just saying. Believe me I know them like second nature. Some person private messaged me (leaves name blank...) Anyway he said how do I know so much about GYK.
Well remember when I wrote I said are you that Yellow yoshi. He said yeah and such. Oh I never told you... Right. We wifi'd stock and he used his main and glory. Yellow beast Yoshi. Then he went Gold ike... I was like wth? It was him... He was on of those bb ike's, and ever since I will know if it's him or rival. GYK is more air tricks and all that. When you see a Gold ike that sits their. It's him. He is mostly P4 and P3 and p2 is mostly Rival. So yeahC: hope that helped you?

Edit. It's a blue and pink zelda. That's rival alright... I know it trust me.

Edit. GG rivalC: why were we teaming again? I thought we hated each other... You were a Tan ike haha, and I was also a Tan IkeC: Well I guess were friends now? Wait... No were not... You left againD: meanie:C well still fun bb/tb matches we had. Hope to see you some moreC: I AM ONE. AND ONE ONLY.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
Nope that is not me:C I am ALWAYS P1 Tan ike never 2,3, or 4 always P1
Exactly how is one to determine their player number? Do you use a code that always puts you as P1 or something?

Anyway, I've fought that same yellow Yoshi before a good number of times. GYK, is it? He's a strong opponent, though not impossible to beat. He does have the upper hand on me in three- or four-way matches, but I can take him on myself, no problem.

I really had no idea these two players' roots ran so deep. It's a little impressive just how much of a reputation they've built for themselves on Basic Brawl; I don't know why I never thought to bring either of them up before.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
@I AM ONE: Just so you know, everyone who plays BB will see their self as Player 1. When players enter rooms, the first player will have a RED shield color, second BLUE, third YELLOW, and fourth GREEN. This is the only way to "find out" your player order. Though if you use Yoshi, you wont be able to tell what player you are because Yoshi's shield is just an egg.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Exactly how is one to determine their player number? Do you use a code that always puts you as P1 or something?

Anyway, I've fought that same yellow Yoshi before a good number of times. GYK, is it? He's a strong opponent, though not impossible to beat. He does have the upper hand on me in three- or four-way matches, but I can take him on myself, no problem.

I really had no idea these two players' roots ran so deep. It's a little impressive just how much of a reputation they've built for themselves on Basic Brawl; I don't know why I never thought to bring either of them up before.
Well I just put my port on P1C: and that's it... So you fought that Yellow yoshi. Was it flashy and such and did you show tech skill? If he don't show him tech then he will just play boring, but if you have tech skill... Then he will go all out flash on you. He is all about flash, and yeah... I know many have seen his Yoshi but don't say anything... He ***** them. I sure of it. Him and rival and me are the ones that run BBC: just saying... Last thing is this... Rival is kinda friendly... GYK is not... He has that Gold zelda friend and that Green Ganon. What's funny is( my Gold zelda friend as wellC:) just confused on which Gold ike is her friend... So she sometimes picks GYK or Rival. She always hangs with me when she 2 Gold ike friends are no where to be seen. Yeah I know it all on bb. If you have more questions on who are those flashy players... It's either me,GYK, or Rival. Also I take it GYK isn't nice to the other Yoshi's? As I see on BB a lot. Except his Light Blue Yoshi budC:

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
@I AM ONE: Just so you know, everyone who plays BB will see their self as Player 1. When players enter rooms, the first player will have a RED shield color, second BLUE, third YELLOW, and fourth GREEN. This is the only way to "find out" your player order. Though if you use Yoshi, you wont be able to tell what player you are because Yoshi's shield is just an egg.
Weird... I'm always P1 and my sheild is always Red C: doesn't matter if you can't see Yoshi's color sheild. Just look at the P1,2,3 or 4 sign.

Also SunnySunny is a Green lucario right? I see him a lot and he trolls... He also is a Pink Yoshi right? I always watch players. You can say a managerC:

Edit. ... No:C ........................ Is their anyway to delete my double post?

Edit. GYK= GoldenYoshiKing just in case you think it's someone else.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
Though if you use Yoshi, you wont be able to tell what player you are because Yoshi's shield is just an egg.
Of course, though, so long as you pay attention to the order everyone enters the stage in, you'll be able to decipher that way too.

Anyway,

So you fought that Yellow yoshi. Was it flashy and such and did you show tech skill? If he don't show him tech then he will just play boring, but if you have tech skill... Then he will go all out flash on you.
Yep, it's the very same yellow Yoshi. I've seen him sandbag lesser-"flashy" players and practically give points to them, but he's always gone in strong whenever we personally fight. Once you work past his fancy footwork and standoffish pizazz, he frankly isn't all that intimidating.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Of course, though, so long as you pay attention to the order everyone enters the stage in, you'll be able to decipher that way too.

Anyway,

Yep, it's the very same yellow Yoshi. I've seen him sandbag lesser-"flashy" players and practically give points to them, but he's always gone in strong whenever we personally fight. Once you work past his fancy footwork and standoffish pizazz, he frankly isn't all that intimidating.
That's him alrightC: well he is no doubt best Yoshi yoshi I've fought, and seen. Fancy footwork! Yup! But remember he always changes style fast... What I mean is he will hold back on you the first time you play, but when he see's you again... He will go harder and more flasher on you. He did that to my butt buddyC: he just didn't try... Next time he saw her... Oh my... It was ****... Real ****... Just be careful. GYK may be a troll, but he knows how to make you think that's all he can do.

GG to a black zelda... I think it was you Gold zelda friend:C I hope it wasn't... Well good matches and stop trying to fsmash so much... I can sdi out've it very esay... Still GGC:

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
The other day I had a taunt party with a Ness/Pikachu, regular Zelda, and a Cheetah Snake/Dark Link/Blue Zelda/White Peach (I forgot the other characters this person was). A while later the Pika and Zelda started teaming up against the other player. I just stood back and watched for a few rounds. However, it aggrivated me a lot because the Pika and Zelda were both major noobs. I could tell that the Snake/Link/Zelda/Peach actually knew what he was doing, but was having it bad because of items, and being teamed up on. I was friends with all of them, but decided to make it 2vs2. Me and the Snake made a good team and completely owned those nubs. :p

Btw, on Basic Brawl I play Black Zelda, Black ZSS, and at times Red Ike.

A few ways to recognize me:
-my ZSS does backflips
-my Ike does backflips
-I join as Zelda and pretend I'm not there
-I almost always fight the party crasher unless he's having a 1vs1 with someone else.
-my Zelda triple jumps at the last second
-my ZSS does nair at the last second
-my Ike triple jumps at the last second

:phone:

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Btw, on Basic Brawl I play Black Zelda, Black ZSS, and at times Red Ike.

:phone:[/QUOTE]

Do you fsmash a lot? And dash attack a lot... If so then work on that... And you said Red ike. I think I've seen you trying to act like rival but only fsmash and fair like crazy... I know I've played you before and sadly ***** you... Just saying. Cheetah snake... That is no doubt GYK. White peach should be my Gold Zelda friend. Dark link is rival as he picks Dark ( always) Red( hide himself) Blue ( troll color) White Link is GYK if anyone see's a flashy one... Also I'm mostly Blue ganon, green falcon, and Tan IkeC:

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
I don't think so. Do you have a replay, perhaps? Oh, and I also don't think that Red Ike was me, because I rarely play him. I only use him to be cheap when we're all trying to kill the TP crasher and don't care who we hit in the process. xP

And I meant that the Dark Link/Blue Zelda/Cheetah Snake/White Peach were all the same person. ^^

Edit: Woah, I just realized how unclear I was on the red Ike thing...

I play the same color Ike as you, or tan Ike. I've been calling it red because I guess the cape just sticks out? idk lol.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
GG's to a green Sheik on FD about 20 mins ago vs my black Pit/Pitoo, who turned out to be the same white IC's I've played in the past. This person seems to love Corneria.
Also, when playing this particular person, I've noticed the 1st match against them is almost always really laggy (not using anything else on my end too), but it clears up in the next few games until someone else joins. Which happened here, the lag started again once a Lucario joined the group who went around attacking us both, so we both took our turns in 1v1'ing them and when we took their stock the IC's and I would attempt to have a 1v1 but the Lucario would keep coming back and interrupting >_>

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
All I have to say to that Luigi/MK player is "Oh, you."

We were on Hyrule, and I got a point on his Luigi with Peach. Then next match, we went to the HRC Stadium. I'm not exactly sure if it was he who was the hacker. There were two other IC's. Anyway, he had switched to Meta Knight (coward...). You can't die on the stage, so he was just attacking everyone. In SSD, he did the same. I got a couple of counterattacks on him, and we just trolled each other for the next hour. When I had enough, I tried for a beam sword pull. I finally got it, and I landed two lulzy f-smashes on him before I L+R+A+started out of there. Get out-ranged. :awesome:

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
Shoutout to a Fox/Falco/Dark MK I ran into last night: Sorry I fought you even though you were my friend, but I was tired of Snake and Kirby taking turns 1vs1ing you. I wanted to fight too. x) You aren't bad for someone on Basic. You dodge too much, but I'm not sure if that is necessarily a bad thing.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
All I have to say to that Luigi/MK player is "Oh, you."

We were on Hyrule, and I got a point on his Luigi with Peach. Then next match, we went to the HRC Stadium. I'm not exactly sure if it was he who was the hacker. There were two other IC's. Anyway, he had switched to Meta Knight (coward...). You can't die on the stage, so he was just attacking everyone. In SSD, he did the same. I got a couple of counterattacks on him, and we just trolled each other for the next hour. When I had enough, I tried for a beam sword pull. I finally got it, and I landed two lulzy f-smashes on him before I L+R+A+started out of there. Get out-ranged. :awesome:

Oh God, I remember one time a hacker got us in the Home-Run Stadium, and I made the mistake of running off the farthest point of the right ledge.

I fell, indefinitely, for a long, long time; for ever.

I was helpless. There was nothing I could do but drop endlessly. I stayed for a good while in that room because the other participants were still enjoying themselves, but I eventually had to disconnect because I'd had enough.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
You could use snake and c4 yourself back up to the stage if you fall through the ground.

Whenever i end up on the home run contest stage i would practice my DI when sudden death arrives. The bombs only fall under the left side of the platform.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
The problem was that I was Falcon and accidentally used his Falcon Dive recovery, rendering him helpless until contact was made with the ground. Which it wasn't. :facepalm:

But I'll keep that in mind for next time.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Their is a rumor that you can win the home run stadium. You need to pick a certain character though.

GG to a brown mario. You were pretty good. Just learn to di better, and yeah... I know you dc'd when you went for a spike and I wall tech'd it and got jumped to spike... Plus you UpB'd and that saved me... Well GG.

Good stuff to my best friendC: Gold Zelda... You were on it tonight girlC: still you never played me:C still had fun when you ***** that show offC:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Damn I bodied this player with manliness. First match was my Snake against this guy's Bowser. Most of my kills were him goofing up the recovery from him trying to get me offstage. Ended in 4-0 on him.

Next match was my Falcon vs. Sonic on Temple. Got a kill on Sonic then the other player in the room accidentaly killed me and the other spectator with he smash ball. Final seconds and I got a good F-Smash on Sonic to make it 2-0 on him that match.

Ike vs. Link on Green Hill Zone:
A lot of lazy kills here due to walk offs. Most kills were B-airs. He was really aggro that match. Ended in 4-1.

Ganon vs Yoshi on Shadow Moses:
Match was really irritating due to those walls/other players getting in the way and grabbing me. Score went back and forth between 3 people. Me and Yoshi went into SD which ended quickly as I Up-Smashed him within 5 seconds.

Falcon vs. Yoshi on Mario Curcuit:
Probably the most fun match I has with this guy. First kill was a B-Air, nothing special. Next kill was a B-reveresed Falcon Punch which hit the top of his head as he ran towards me and I jumped behind him. Final seconds and I got a knee off him, he hitstun of it however wouldn't let me get a point off as the timer went out.

Perhaps my favorite part in our set of 5 matches was in the Snake match. He got both hits of Bowser's F-Smash on me at 85%. He taunted, thinking i died, but I didn't :troll:

crynts

Smash Cadet
Just crashed another taunt party. SMH to taunt party hackers.

First match I was squirtle vs a wolf and zelda with a zss idling on hyrule. No one died so it went to sudden death. Wolf fsmashed me right as I killed Zelda so I lost that one. Next match Wolf was Wario Man. I though I was going to get whooped that round. Surprisingly, I only died twice to Wario Man and managed to kill the Zelda and ZZS once each. In the lasr 20 seconds, the Wario Man SD'd and I grabbed the smash ball. Now normally I don't use the smash ball but I make exceptions for taunt parties P: I killed all the partyers with Charizard's final smash, was revenged by the Wario, but won with a +2 and then disconnected them.

tl;dr
Taunt Party hacker went Wario Man on me. Managed to beat them anyways.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Muhahaha! I just made a trolling snake rage quit after watching him run away from me after he got a KO of of me in a 1v1 that me and a lucario were in. I went Red Gnw and ***** the whole room the match right after. Funny watching him trying to recover as i grabbed him out of his cipher. He DC'ed us but that just makes it more satisfying for me :p

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Went to find my Gold Zelda when I found a P3 blue mk... He kept couching like I'm interested to join him. So I pretended then wanted to leave when P4 left and I'm like okay... Let's wait. So I did... Then a all three left. I then ran into a annoying tl that wanted to fight and I didn't feel like trying to dodge and win. So I kept fairing dumb stuff... Nothing crazy or my fancy play. Then came a P3 kirby with only smoke bombs. It was anoyying... I switched to snake. I knew I was gonna beat easy, but those stupid smoke bombs were in my way. So I couldn't attack... I kept throwing. Well next time I see him. I'll be sure to show you how a fancy Tl works. I then left and I'm with my Gold Zelkda budC:

I am friendly but when I'm not in the mod to fight people. I'll just do stupid stuff. I left like finding Rival and GYK.

Also I never rage quit. Left because I wasn't in the mod to fight you, and I didn't (oviously) I know I've ***** you before. I've seen that Tl before, and I know GYK has as well. I never saw you fight Rival though. But still I wasn't in the mod to fight anyone but mess around with my Gold Zelda budC:

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
:troll: i think i just made a green snake/gold ike/black marth/green kirby, cry :troll:

I beat him most of the matches with random characters, he thought he was hot stuff cuz he could DACUS with snake, but most of the time he was killing the AFK other snake player or getting lucky with items(he had to have been the one who had em turned on.), he got a lucky kill on my sonic one match in sudden death(which the sudden death shouldn't of happened at all but i derped up in the last few seconds and ended up killing myself) but the final match i killed him with my own ike while he picked snake, even after he tried to kill the AFK snake player several times, I killed him a total of about 3 times and 2 extra kills on the AFK snake while he was trying to kill him, didn't get KO'd once :awesome:

the kirby vs sonic match was kind of funny though, as neither of us in that particular match ever really killed each other...and it was mostly attacking each other while at the same time trying keep the other off the afk snake so they couldn't kill em.. i beat him that match and avoided another sudden death...because after he Fsmashed the snake and knocked him off the ledge, i got a kill steal with sonics spring as the snake was falling in the last few seconds :awesome:

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
I was just in a group on Basic Brawl.

I was Zelda, P2 was Sonic, P3 was G&W, and P4 was Wario. The only other person besides me who wanted a Taunt Party was G&W, who stayed back and watched the rest of us fight. Right away it was clear that Sonic and I were the only good players. The two of us were mainly hitting eachother, but stupid Wario just HAD to be there and ruin any chance of a 1vs1. Plus items were on. >_< Sonic won.

The first round Sonic was a bit too fast for me, so the next one I was ZSS. P2 was Pit, P3 was Snake, and P4 was once again Wario. I was disappointed that items were still on, but used them anyway. This match I was a lot faster and often landed a string of attacks on Pit. Wario continued to get in the way, though. Also I suicided once, thinking I had another jump left. I did good and even got my kill back. Sadly, I didn't manage to get any other kills. Sonic won this match as well.

The next one P3 and P4 left, but were quickly replaced. About ten seconds into the game it disconnected. And I was looking forward to brawling with P2. :/ Oh well.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
so that was UR ZSS and black zelda? :troll:

i was the pit/sonic.

last few seconds of the second match when you accidentally hit the metal box and gave me the perfect setup for the down throw chaingrab with pit was too good :awesome:

ok but in all seriousness GGs, good zss, i'm not used to Fighting zss so i have trouble getting around her attacks sometimes.

and yes also that damn wario kept getting in the way so it didn't help me.

EDIT: and actually i left after the second match....soo....chances are you were facing a cpu....that or somethign glitched up and caused the whole room to D/C, either way after i won the last match as pit i left the room.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Man, Wario's victory taunt where he laughs at you is sooooo satisfying after trolling the room with him. Especially when you kill someone in the last few seconds. I love it when I use F-Smash and the super armor goes through someone's attack, then I kill them with the F-Smash :awesome:

tl;dr = Wario is a great troll.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
GYK beastest yoshi in histroy! He did a grab release on pikachu then pika jumps. Then GYK fair to nair then offstage fair... Tell me he isn't the man!
I know he's aggrogant but he is worth it... Just saying. I got a replay of all three ike's:D :o the three ike's that run bb:g

Edit. Who was P2? You were a white luigi, black gnw blue pika and yellow tink. Just come forward and say who you are.

Edit. P4 yellow ike is trolling...

Edit. Was purple samus and this peach that started being flashy... I was like okay let's see you play a complete scrub peach... I wonC: and laughed... A lot... He then or she Dc'd and I rofl C: well maybe next time you be careful on who you mess withC: GG anyway.

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
Mr. K - Oh, you were? :o

I forgot about that part until now. I've never seen a chaingrab with the metal box before, so that was new to me haha. Oh, and your Sonic was good too. c:

That is strange, then. It showed that P2 (you) was still there. 0_o P2 even was Sonic and attacked everyone until disconnection.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Hey I AM ONE, I might've just played with you on BB. I played as Green Samus that switched to ZSS mid battle and Black Shiek that switched to Zelda at the end of the battle.
with Tan Ike(you possibly) a Black G&W/White DK/Normal Snake and a PT/Yellow Pit/Pikachu. I just wondered if that was you. I have a couple replays too.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
Mr. K - Oh, you were? :o

I forgot about that part until now. I've never seen a chaingrab with the metal box before, so that was new to me haha. Oh, and your Sonic was good too. c:

That is strange, then. It showed that P2 (you) was still there. 0_o P2 even was Sonic and attacked everyone until disconnection.

you'd be surprised at just the kinds of ridiuclous things you can do to an opponent when they grab EITHER the metal box, or super shroom.

the shroom is a bit more risky since when they get larger, they also gain insane attack power, but the metalbox only makes em heavier.....both of these items can actually handicap you more than help you though as you basically become chaingrab bait, nearly EVER character will get some kind of chaingrab on you when you are under the effects of these items, with pit he can back throw, forward throw, or down throw chaingrab you like mad, ike he can back throw effortlessly, marth forward or down, snake up throw, sonic up throw.

due to how brawls physics are setup, grabbing these items can actually hurt you more than help you.

also IDK why it showed me still in the next room....did the sonic pull off any advanced moves at the start of the match? like my sonic almost always does a sideB shield cancel, or Slingshot at the start of most matches, (mostly just to show off, as many players in basic brawl have never seen the advanced techs in the game before) I could of sworn i D/C'd right after that second match as pit, but who knows...maybe i might not have.

Either way GGs.

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Hey I AM ONE, I might've just played with you on BB. I played as Green Samus that switched to ZSS mid battle and Black Shiek that switched to Zelda at the end of the battle.
with Tan Ike(you possibly) a Black G&W/White DK/Normal Snake and a PT/Yellow Pit/Pikachu. I just wondered if that was you. I have a couple replays too.
YupC: I was a Tan ike and what replays did you save? Were you also a flashy peach? If so? Then GG I suck with peach, and I just know good defense with peach... I can't use her... I only use here for trolling... Ug well GG friendC:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Went on Team Battle for once in a long time. It was actually really fun, especially trolling with Wario. There was an annoying Falco/Lucas who taunted everytime he got a kill, so I did the same thing to him. In the several matches that I was in, I never lost, and the 2 times I was in SD, I took out the other two myself (one of them I just ran them down with my bike on Spear Pillar xD)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
YupC: I was a Tan ike and what replays did you save? Were you also a flashy peach? If so? Then GG I suck with peach, and I just know good defense with peach... I can't use her... I only use here for trolling... Ug well GG friendC:
I saved a replay of You, me, (ZSS/Samus) a normal charizard, and a black G&W on Spear Pillar. I also saved one of you, me (ZSS/Samus again) a normal pikachu and black G&W again on FD.

And I'm now wondering if it was you, because I didn't play peach over wifi that night, and before I left, you were AFC and it was getting kinda late so I left. But I hope it was you. If you want the replays we can trade friend codes and I can send it to you. :)

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
I saved a replay of You, me, (ZSS/Samus) a normal charizard, and a black G&W on Spear Pillar. I also saved one of you, me (ZSS/Samus again) a normal pikachu and black G&W again on FD.

And I'm now wondering if it was you, because I didn't play peach over wifi that night, and before I left, you were AFC and it was getting kinda late so I left. But I hope it was you. If you want the replays we can trade friend codes and I can send it to you. :)
Okay was I P1 Tan ike? If so then yes that's meC: Well actually... You left then a same P3 peach came in... I was messing around with samus then she started attacking me... So I went normal peach and ***** her. I even have'd the replays but meh who cares. She when raged and Dc'd. Okay so that wasn't you when another P3 came in. AlrightyC:

My Wii Number is: 5805 5485 4594 6573. Their you have itC: be waiting for you'res.

Ps. Who is that flashy Black zzs? I want to know if it's rival or not. If it's someone from here their is actually a fourth ike that what's to be like us. I hope I'm rightC: welcome to the BB of IkesC:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Okay, I think I also need you brawl friend code too. Here, I'll give mine.
2924-1340-3628

Also.... I can't remember where to find my wii code could you help me out?

Edit: never mind, derp. Also here's my wii code:
6958 7107 5882 5979

I AM ONE

Smash Cadet
Okay, I think I also need you brawl friend code too. Here, I'll give mine.
2924-1340-3628

Also.... I can't remember where to find my wii code could you help me out?

Edit: never mind, derp. Also here's my wii code:
6958 7107 5882 5979
HeheC: go to the adress... Just kiding haha.

My Friend code is: O903-5382-1196

Also tell me when you will be back hereC: It will be more simple and better to when I can come back and check again.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
HeheC: go to the adress... Just kiding haha.

My Friend code is: O903-5382-1196

Also tell me when you will be back hereC: It will be more simple and better to when I can come back and check again.
Well I'm on again... So then I'll send them to you when you say.
I'll be checking about every half hour or so, so I can send them when you're ready.

Bio-Blue

Smash Cadet
@ Iamone and bjn39
Please read the first page, and refrain from having exceptionally long conversations in here. Leave that for PM's, and/or VM's

Anyways, haven't met any really good players. A few that stood out here and there but nothing special. Also it seems that there has been an increase in Toon Links, and Marth's which sucks since I do bad against marth no matter what. Also I feel as if Peach is prone to extreme tripping since I trip about six to ten times a match.
Wasn't very fun when I tripped into a shield breaker :glare:
But that was slightly my fault for trolling and abusing the Vegies :awesome:

Top Bottom