• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
GGs to the tan Ike/green Pit, and the Zamus/Marth in BB. You guys were good players and good sports. I was the white Link.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
lol Mr.K. Basic Brawl is for trolling people.

Besides that Link was getting in the way more than he was being helpful. It seemed like he didn't know what I was doing with ICs so he would make me drop grabs by attacking me.

Thats why I started cging him so he would understand :/

GGs hope to troll u again some other time. Ur good I suck.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Wow, this MetaKnight got sent flying by my Falcon. We were on the very left side of Temple, I Falcon Punched him, and he went from one side of Temple to the other and died off the side. It was quite interesting to see.

Later I was in a room with a Sonic who started to troll us, it didn't work in the SD he got everyone but me with Homing Attack. When he missed me, I killed him with Wolf's Up-tilt. Beat him with my Falcon using Falcon Punch, the Snake and my Pokemon got him next match. Then finally my Luigi 3 stocked him, all using Shoryuken. One of those, the Pit/Link in the room accidentally ran into, with him dying as well. It was very funny

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Great Games to a really good Ice Climbers. It's awesome to run into someone that can actually pull off the chain grab to knock out. Pretty good Luigi they've got too...

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Lol at this Green Marth who would run away and roll-dodge after hitting someone. I gave him a 9 with GnW and it was soo funny watching him try to approach me and fail. He left but then he came into the room again xD

After humiliating him again, I 1v1 this decent Pikachu and I beat him with my Red Luigi
but after that I lost connection thinking he DC'ed me but he doesn't seem to be that kind of player.

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Lol at this Green Marth who would run away and roll-dodge after hitting someone. I gave him a 9 with GnW and it was soo funny watching him try to approach me and fail. He left but then he came into the room again xD

After humiliating him again, I 1v1 this decent Pikachu and I beat him with my Red Luigi
but after that I lost connection thinking he DC'ed me but he doesn't seem to be that kind of player.
I was the pink Falcon during all the silliness with the Marth. I was also the Pikachu with you on Smashville. Good games!

Sorry that it made us stop there, though. The DC definitely wasn't intentional. :ohwell:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I was the pink Falcon during all the silliness with the Marth. I was also the Pikachu with you on Smashville. Good games!

Sorry that it made us stop there, though. The DC definitely wasn't intentional. :ohwell:
GG's. I wish we could have fought more. Your Wario was boss. lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs @ the bowser in TB today. I ran into you a few times on pikachu. Loved teaming with you! He used Nair very well and bowser bomb/fortress.

ggs@ the ike/ness player. Yea SD's happen but you were really excited to fight me. Cant believe i gimped you at the ledge with rope snake AT stuff.

The falcon in this room is pretty good, knows his jab grab uair game. Got a few kills with punch. We had an amazing kill of falcon raptor boosting and i Usmashed the guy out of it lol

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
I am currently in a group with a pink D3/yellow Rob/(idk what color) Olimar and an orange Luigi. The Luigi is a noob, but the other player (we are fighting) looks like he is from the competitive scene. Is that anyone here? I am the black Zelda.

:phone:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I am currently in a group with a pink D3/yellow Rob/(idk what color) Olimar and an orange Luigi. The Luigi is a noob, but the other player (we are fighting) looks like he is from the competitive scene. Is that anyone here? I am the black Zelda.

I was the pink d3/rob/blue olimar.

We were on Green hill zone/Battlefield/Flatzone 2/Pictochat I don't remember what else

I was trolling and having fun. Because u looked like u knew what u were doing I wanted to team with one of my fellow n00bs to troll u.

GGs. I suck.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Had a hilarious moment happen with my Wario, which must have made Wario laugh because he laughed at the victory screen.

Was in a room with a Lucario, a good Snake, and this Sheik/Tink/Pit player who wasn't very good. At the time, items were on, such as super mushrooms, bombs, and cracker launchers. I had picked up a super mushroom at the last few seconds, so I didn't care. When the clock was reaching the last 3 seconds, I went to unleash my full fart off the top while I was giant. Right as I pressed Down B, I shrink down to size. The Fart cloud actually appeared, but it was massive. Wario was all depressed from shrinking, which made it really funny since this big fart cloud was just released from him.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I was in a basic brawl with a good player who was trolling, someone who was just trolling, and someone who was fighting the trollers. I just tried to hit everyone when I had the chance. I used mk, falco, lucario, ddd, luigi and diddy kong.

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
I was the pink d3/rob/blue olimar.

We were on Green hill zone/Battlefield/Flatzone 2/Pictochat I don't remember what else

I was trolling and having fun. Because u looked like u knew what u were doing I wanted to team with one of my fellow n00bs to troll u.

GGs. I suck.
You were? Good games! And you don't suck. If anything, I suck. I kept trying to do a lightning kick and only landed like two. Plus I let that stupid Luigi kill me. >_>

Oh, were you and him teaming up against me? If so, I didn't notice. xD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
idk why this peach raged quit in TB. You were pretty good

oh hey you came back, dont rage quit next time! we all have bad matches

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Who is this godly Yellow Pit on BB recently? This guy is unapproachable and he is on all the time!

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i faced the guy awhile back in a basic brawl match as well. Main reason i know its him is he was obsessed with arrow looping, and didn't seem to care if other players were having matches against each other, as he'd just jump right in and attack everyone even when he could clearly tell they were having a 1v1.

then I go to the pit boards and dear god idk what to make of things....

half the board hates the guy it seems, other half seems to practically worship him, he has mods meatriding him all the time, and he seems to be immature as well as being the most short tempered person here :/ I've read a few of his posts there and he seems to have this god-like impression/attitude of himself and throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way.

Think its safe to say i'll be avoiding the pit boards here from now on.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Times? Well I usually hop on BB in the morning (EST) and I'm having a normal Taunt Party or 1v1 and this guy would join a room and immediately fair someone and push them of the edge. He doesn't seem to arrow loop at all for what I've seen, but he would spam arrows when his opponents are off the stage (hitting each time). After getting a KO this guy would start planking and if you approach he would u-air you and if you don't he will start shooting arrows. Something I've seen him do a lot is at the end of the match he would up-b to the top of the screen. He always leaves the room if no one gives him a challenge.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
@NeeBee

I'm juts calling it how i see it.

none of his posts there seemed to show any respect towards anyone, even those who try to defend him, and he had a ****ty attitude and god-like complex regarding himself, and he just overall seems to think the whole world revolves around him, the guy also seems to take offense to every last possible thing said, people in there can't even seem reason with the guy or try to explain anything to him, because if its even somewhat critical of his attitude, playstyle, maturity, w/e, he loses it and goes ballistic raging on em. Its like he takes the internet waaaaay to serious.

Its not "jumping on the bandwagon" when you're seeing with your own eyes how he acts.

regardless, I'm not saying i "hate" the guy, cuz he honestly hasn't done much to piss me off.

But after reading how he acts and seeing all his posts, I think he's gotta be the most immature and selfish person in the smash community, with a totally warped sense of reality and thinking the world revolves around himself.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yeah I met him again today. His Pit is absolutely great, but i don't appreciate how he planks after getting the lead. Nonetheless I have to get better if I want to keep up with him.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Had a great set of matches in TB today. First team I had, double Falcons :awesome:

After a few fun matches, my Falcon partner went away, as well as one of the other players. They got replaced by an even better Falcon, and this awesome Ness/Fox. Had some really crazy matches since everyone know their stuff, and either team didn't have a lead for long. There were several moments that I surprised myself at doing, and which my teammate saw and respected by taunting. The first one was when I was doing double Falcons, and fighting the Ness and this Jiggs. I tried to Up B back up to the ledge but didn't make it. Ness was down there too and he used PK Thunder. I started to drift towards him, he got a successful link and went toward the ledge. I got hit by the blast (at like 130%) teched the wall, and my teammate edgehogged him while I got back onstage. I lived for the remainder of the 20 seconds and we won the match.

GG's to P2: This G&W/Jiggs/Link/D3. You were quite as good as the rest of us, but you didn't let that stop you in helping your team win.

GG's P3: Really good Ness and Fox you have. I hate that Fair of Ness's, and don't think that Fox's Side B is the perfect way to get back. My Falcon showed that pretty well as I spiked you out of it on FD.

GG's P4: Ganon/Falcon/Ike: Your Ike was probably the best one I've seen online (we all know there's thousands of them) and your Falcon was pretty manly too. I had fun fighting with and against your Falcon, and Ganon was pretty cool. You seemed to have the best synergy with me, and I loved how we both ended that one match on FD with our Falcon and Warlock Punches. The SD that followed was funny on my end.

I was the Falcon/Wolf/PT/Luigi.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
daisy is this peach you in TB?

I'm the DDD/Pikachu/Lucario and we're trolling and taunting our decent opponents

good peach btw very nice and ggs

XxAshleyxX

Smash Rookie
Ggs to a Link in TB. I was the crappy Zelda. xD We just played a game with him and DK (red team) vs Sonic and I (blue team) on Shadow Mosses Island.

As you have probably noticed, I am not good at team battle lol.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS to a player who tried to use every main i have. but sadly i think i went overboard when i kept sending him flying everytime he tried to attack. he RQ'd after 4 matches, poor guy.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS to the three players in BB, two tried to take me on with my ike and i wound up sending both offscreen, the third player watched and i think i may have scared him and both my attackers. they never attacked me once for the rest of the matches, they just brawled each other.

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
lmao at this Ness/Lucas that just DC'd the room. I don't know why, but you were strangely obsessed with items. Every time one popped up, you immediately dashed toward it. It was kind of sad seeing it , honestly, because it seemed that you didn't really need them. Shame. GGs anyway, hun. :)

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Big shout out to the green Diddy and Sonic on temple in BB who tried to double team me, spam kill the Ness who was afk, and still manage to lose.

Laughed pretty hard when you both immediately left. Stay mad and bad.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to a really good daisy colored peach in a Taunt party that i was just in. She knew how to do a lot a peach techs like the sliding turnip pull one (dont know the real name =P) and a bunch of others that i dont feel like naming =P...
Also, Taunt party doesnt really fit this situation, it was more of a "show me your moves" party where you just show off a lot of random tech skills. <- i love these :falcon: .............. I dont like taunt parties

I was FireLuigi, Gray Kirby and Red toonlink

Top Bottom