• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

FIREL

Smash Ace
GGs to the very good falco/snake that i fought in TB this morning. We were destroying the other team hard and one of the guys ragequit/DC the group.
I was Luigi,Pika,TL,Ganonderp.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
My Pink Luigi/Red GnW/Green Snake/Purple Fox does not like being trolled by Ice climbers chain grabs Daisy.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
lmfao how did u know that was me? And u started the fight with me. Should have let me trolled in piece.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Come on, it's soo obvious because you are like the only person in BB that knows how to CG people legitimately with IC's and you use Daisy/Peach every once in a while. LOL

Btw you started the fight, should have left my Luigi alone before you decided to raygun lazer spam me. GG's though.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
lol I forgot about that.

I had 2 of them and I was ICs. I had to shoot somebody and that pink weegee was looking ready to get shot.

GGs. I suck

EDIT: AND OMFG. I so ****ing badly wanted to trap u in double ICs fans. LIKE OMG. **** u lol.

FIREL

Smash Ace
GGs to a green fox/kirby that tried to troll me... try rolling less and being less predictable in general so you wont get 2 stocked :lol:.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I fought a Samus/ZSS yesterday [in BB] that reminded me of the one i met in TB

ggs and yes i was trolling abit

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I was in a taunt party today using mk. I was staying by the ledge on sudden death and 2 people were standing near the ledge so i nair'ed one of them, then the other one tried to dair me with pikachu so I uair'd him( I used mk) The next match they turned the items on and one of them chose mk and they teamed up against me.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs @ this noob pikachu in my room. we made the other team rage quit pretty hard, while i know your not that good your tenacity to stick your neck out for me and be a team mate is what makes you a good player im my eyes -- and i respond to that by backing you up 120% and giving you that good SD win by holding out on that snake

im the toon link

Bio-Blue

Smash Cadet
Was in a TB match with a Zelda/ZSS.
Really awesome partner, not sure if she/he would see my set ups, but either way he/she got them most of the time. Also when we would be on opposite teams would would see who could kill the other partner the most.
Though it wasn't very far that a couple times he/she would get a partner that didn't really do anything but taunt.
And that last match..........i don't know what was happening but I'm assuming it was Kirby who DC'd the group since it was when he was taunting. If not, then definitely TL.
Anyways, GG's :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol this snake

he came into my room with me on TL and 2 ZSS. We trolled the ZSS' and he switched to TL and i switched to snake

this is hilarious!

WERE ALL ZSS NOW LOL

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^ had one of those camp upb kirbys like that

needless to say he ran away when things werent going his way, guy needs to learn how to shield he was taking mad damage from TLs projectiles

FIREL

Smash Ace
GGs to a ZSS/Ness/Bowser/ROB in TB

I was the luigi, pikachu, ganondorf, and TL. I was screwing around with Luigi's misfires for most of the matches.

Air_King

Smash Rookie
I ran into a white/red wolf in BB last week...ish. He stood on the edge of the stage and attacked if anyone got near him. I think it was mostly Final Destination/Hyrule buuut I dont really remember #badmemory

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I keep running into a decent pikachu this past week in TB. I like his style, it's refreshing to see someone who doesn't spam.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
well I don't face many pikachu's so it was probably not even that "special" or whatever, but one technique I noticed was they'd down-b in mid-air and go straight into a fair or nair or even dair. just the added spacing made available by using his down-b in mid air totally adds a new dimension to the character's approaches and options that I'm not used to dealing with, cause normal (spammy) pikachus just use it over and over again hoping people will run into it. another thing they did well was using his up-b to properly space ... stuff like that.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
heh I don't know pika lingo to well...

I'm in BB right now actually with a moderately good pikachu but they just lost in SD to a CPU samus >.>

(I'm luigi)

edit: and now black zelda has joined us

edit2: annnnd it dissolves into taunt party. and so I disconnect. byeee

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i do that thunder habit, but i have input problems with his upb :( i space tjolt and spam smartly i usually do fair and nair to approach along with tjolts

but my SIGNATURE move i use ALOT is Bair, if you see a pika spaming Bair smartly is probably me, i use bair so much its ********. Even ones going into the ledges i bair into the ledge too LOL. I also do alot walk towards my opponent, turn around and Bair to AA or edgeguard alot too it catches people air dodging every time

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Lol fun with a Blue peach/Black/Pink MK today.

We probably planked at Hyrule SD for like 10mins. :awesome:
I was Black Shielda, Yellow Peach, and Black ZSS.

Also, nice replays cray~

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The other night I was in a room for hours, using all the characters that I can use. The fun really started when this MK came in and wrecked everyone, including me. After several matches of us all ganging up on him, I laid off due to me not approving of that sort of thing. The MK switched to Wolf after I went Wolf, and started to body the other two who were still going at him. One of them were mainly Zelda/Peach/and ZSS, while the other was Link/Pit/Ike/ and other people. The MK/Wolf kept boding them, until the Zelda backed off. It as down to the Link and Wolf, with the Zelda throwing a Din's Fire every now and then. What I found to be funny was that the MK guy would use the people the Link used last and beat him with that character. There was even a funny Link ditto. Eventually the room changed to me and the MK/Wolf teaming up and ****** everyone in there.

The night after that I found this room where this Ike just dominated this poor player. The interesting thing was, I started the fight when I accidentally attacked the Ike when I was Wolf. The Ike attacked me, then the other guy started fighting Ike, and those two fought for a while. But damn that other player got messed up. He lost match after match, constantly messing up and falling for stuff. After probably 8 or so matches, we all ended in SD, with the other guy actually winning. He didn't leave like a noob which I respected (thought it wouldn't have made him look very good) and after more matches of him getting destroyed, he just stopped fighting. I only stuck around that long to see how long it would take him to either RQ, win, or the other guy get tired of winning so much and leave.

Recently I've been trolling with Sonic a lot more and I love it how people can't touch me half the time. It's literally because I just run by them as they're running at me, they think they can hit me but I'm already at the other side of the stage. They really are too slow :troll:

EDIT: Why the **** is everyone picking 75m these days?! It's probably the 4th most annoying stage before Temple, Mario Bros, and Summit. Seriously I've played on it probably 20 times in the past 2 days.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
shout outs to this Ganon/Falcon/Marth/Pikachu/TL/DK/Luigi player in TB -- Im guessing your Firel?

you really respond well to my teammenship :p

Im the guy on Pikachu/Wolf/Lucario/Lucas

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lmao ggs dude i got vids of both of us on the same team ****** the room :troll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWSLbr2lBYw&feature=youtu.be

i felt very comfortable being your team mate, and pulling off the **** i did, especially on lucas, i kinda just knew you'd be watching me carefully. no homo LOL. I didnt use bair on pika as much as i thought i would :( but holy **** did i Nair alot

kaazers

Smash Master
The night after that I found this room where this Ike just dominated this poor player. The interesting thing was, I started the fight when I accidentally attacked the Ike when I was Wolf. The Ike attacked me, then the other guy started fighting Ike, and those two fought for a while. But damn that other player got messed up. He lost match after match, constantly messing up and falling for stuff. After probably 8 or so matches, we all ended in SD, with the other guy actually winning. He didn't leave like a noob which I respected (thought it wouldn't have made him look very good) and after more matches of him getting destroyed, he just stopped fighting. I only stuck around that long to see how long it would take him to either RQ, win, or the other guy get tired of winning so much and leave.
I was in a very similar situation, but it must have happened at the very least 3 or 4 days ago. I was in a room with another Ike, a Wolf and a fourth player I can't recall. The Wolf hit me -- I think more than once which is why I didn't think it was by accident… but I was running low on sleep so I could be wrong, lol. Either way, I have a hard time against Wolf so I wanted to fight him anyway. Cue in the other Ike's interruption.

I really wanted this one-on-one against the Wolf so I hit the Ike, hoping he would get the message, but it turned into a fight after that… Then I thought he'd leave if I managed to beat him a few times. All the details are very blurry but he ran into a couple of attacks and failed a few Side-B (and Up-B) recoveries if I remember correctly.

I had respect for this guy staying as long as he did... I don't remember going for 8 matches (low on sleep -- I could be wrong), but getting SD and losing is a possibility. Anyway, I just remember not getting my Wolf one-on-one, and dropping the whole thing by leaving eventually, haha. I'm not sure whether it's the same room you described or not, though.

x---x​

I haven't played that much and haven't had any noteworthy fights when I did… I guess GG's to that Yellow Kirby/ Blue Marth who I asked to fight last night as Ike? He threw away items, which was good; and didn't give back points, which I was also happy about. I only had two rounds with him, though. We got SD both times. First round, we both jumped off; second round, he tried attacking me as I was about to jump off. I got him with a Fair when he Dolphin Slash'd a bit too high though, lol. Someone DC'd the group as the next round loaded up, however.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so yea guy on Ganon/Wolf/Fox/PT/Falcon who raged left in TB

dont ever taunt me in SD

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
so yea guy on Ganon/Wolf/Fox/PT/Falcon who raged left in TB

dont ever taunt me in SD
Were you using Lucas and Tink?

That might have been me after getting mad butthurt.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure that was you the more I think about it. You were really fun to fight with, even though around the end I was getting rather mad about the items and my teammate. All in all, ggs to you and I'm not gonna jon much. I'm gonna be a big boy and say you beat my *** in those last few matches. I left because I didn't want to wait forever for the others to join, also because I was mad xP

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea i was using tink

you pissed me off with taunting me during SD and I think i remember i almost mad gimped you on your wolf on Rainbow then you tried to wall infinite me with shine>dtilt at the ship lmao

in retrospec i just learned the falcon mu vs lucas today. I fought a pretty good falcon and bodied him because he was not spacing his side b and falcon kicks right. But goddamn did he get his punches and knees off.

Typically i dont use items, but in that match vs your PT i was like "**** this ***** ivy is 0-comboing my ***" but my rage was so intense and so many scopes i just decided to let you have it with mind game scope bs. Not that im proud of it. I do have a replay of your PT vs my Lucas and Falcon and my lucas. PT one i wont show out of shame. Let me see what the Falcon replay has.

Ok the replay of your Falcon vs me is pretty good! i'll upload it, no items and pretty good action although your team mate was absolute ***

FIREL

Smash Ace
lmao ggs dude i got vids of both of us on the same team ****** the room :troll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWSLbr2lBYw&feature=youtu.be

i felt very comfortable being your team mate, and pulling off the **** i did, especially on lucas, i kinda just knew you'd be watching me carefully. no homo LOL. I didnt use bair on pika as much as i thought i would :( but holy **** did i Nair alot
I didn't like that guy (the one that taunt)... so i felt like messing around with him a bit.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
They did indeed :troll:

you want me to upload the rest of the videos i have?

VVV ok i will when im not playing and post when they're up

back in TB as lucas now

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
nod to a tight luigi main tonight, the mario/ike finally dropped out because he couldn't hang with the badass pika and marth, but the best in the room was definitely luigi

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
So i got quite a story to tell

I just got out of a TB with a Marth acting pretty ****ish to me not actively playing but he was there pretending to be AFK while on my team.

I got on DDD

That ended

Loser. You get no last word, I do and thats HOO HOO HOOOO HO HO ******

ggs to the Link/Falco/Pit and PT/Tink player that was in my room i just left

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Who the hell puts on only hammers and fans on high?!

Just when I thought this TB couldn't get any more gay

Lol at this Fox/Link just now. I Falcon Punched him so hard he left the room. ggs to the Lucas/Peach/Luigi/Falco/Wolf/PT you were good and knew some stuff. Surprised that you knew those Squirtle techs, not many PTs online do. I was the Falcon/PT/Kirby/Wolf.

Top Bottom