• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
99.9% sure I just ran into Beast in BB. He was Ike/Olimar and did the shield signal after I did it. We got one good 1vs1 match in on FD (which I won :p) before other people came in. There was a good Snake/DK/Luigi that interrupted our 1vs1 on Temple, so we fought him and a Kirby/Ike. After the Luigi left a noob replaced him and it was all items after that unfortunately :/

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Just had that a couple of minutes ago. Selected Peach and got a TP that kept getting Temple. I leave the group after the 3 round. Rejoin BB as select Lucario. Got Temple but has a crasher that focused on me. Even tried to pick Lucario as well and fight me and just kept getting beat.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
99.9% sure I just ran into Beast in BB. He was Ike/Olimar and did the shield signal after I did it. We got one good 1vs1 match in on FD (which I won :p) before other people came in. There was a good Snake/DK/Luigi that interrupted our 1vs1 on Temple, so we fought him and a Kirby/Ike. After the Luigi left a noob replaced him and it was all items after that unfortunately :/
Details, details...
I thought you would be Capt. Kirby, oh well. Yeah, it was nice i could actually have a 1v1 with someone good thing it was you. I remember when we were trying to fight for a second time, this snake was camping us so we decided to double team him lol. That ike was very random, sometimes he would have prediction an tech skills like a god then he would do eruption :/ He was very cheap too. Notice when someone was fighting, he'd be right behind us charging his fsmash. I got so mad, i took him to SMI and started ****** him:smirk: I love fthrow infinite. But retro decided to steal all my kills, and he beat me in sd because of a glitch. I left because i had to do something.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
but I didn't think CK uses Snake/MK...

Oh you took us to SMI? For the wall, right. Yeah Delfino plaza didn't work out so good. I didn't feel like fighting that noob in the room, and sometimes I would try to attack you when you were >100% just so that other Ike didn't get the +1. Don't be quite so aggressive in Sudden Death. I was proud of my kill with DACUS though, major accomplishment. It must have glitched cause I think you died at the right boundary somehow. I won most of the SD's I think, except for the one on Temple in which your Olimar rudely attacked me while I was taunting.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Yeah FIGHT ME means "wait a second so I can over to the right side of the stage which is the only half-way playable part of Temple, not go usmash me when I'm completely defenseless lol

David Wonn

Smash Ace
So we meet again! Plus new achievement

@David: That Peach was me.
That's awesome that we met again in Team Battle, both times initially as your Peach and my Samus. With your +7 in that one match, you really didn't need my support. :-) What you did while I was away on the phone (hopefully just one match) was what I noticed most.

On another note, I reached a new accomplishment in Team Battle today. I actually won a round while my partner had a -6 score. And the partner wasn't suicidal like the group I mentioned earlier. He/she simply was either new at the game or absolutely awful since recovery was a completely foreign concept. I would have been better off with an idle partner, with the way that one played.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Details, details...
I thought you would be Capt. Kirby, oh well. Yeah, it was nice i could actually have a 1v1 with someone good thing it was you. I remember when we were trying to fight for a second time, this snake was camping us so we decided to double team him lol. That ike was very random, sometimes he would have prediction an tech skills like a god then he would do eruption :/ He was very cheap too. Notice when someone was fighting, he'd be right behind us charging his fsmash. I got so mad, i took him to SMI and started ****** him:smirk: I love fthrow infinite. But retro decided to steal all my kills, and he beat me in sd because of a glitch. I left because i had to do something.
You probably won't be seeing me on Brawl's online at all now for a while... Haven't had much time to play anything, really, what with personal drama going on for me and such, and whenever I can or actually do feel like playing video games, it'll be time spent toward Mario Kart 7. Will be laying off anything Smash Bros.-related for a good period, besides this place.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Just found someone online who I was sure was a good player who just didn't feel like playing. And the other two didn't feel like intervening so I kinda harassed him for about 15 matches.. Idk why, but I felt like he was actually pretty good. He played a lot of characters, like PT, Lucario, ICs, Peach, and Pit. Only colors I remember were normal Peach and yellow Pit. His Pit was able to loop arrows, but he just did it once at the end as if to show me that he could, before leaving the group.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Whats up with the Olimars? Ran into a red MK that attacked me as green Snake and he got his *** whooped. He switched to red Olimar and had an advantage on Snake. I switced to green Marth and tipped the scales in my favor. He left after I had switched. :( Right before I was REALLY gonna cut loose...

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
I think it's more like what's up with this red MK, Foxblaze apparently ran into him and I ran in to him too yesterday. He plays all red characters, just like I do, but he's kind of a spammer. His red TL won a match by getting two triforces and killing off a bunch of scrubs and my red snake was ready to let him have it next match too but he left.

As for his MK playing itself he uses a LOT of dsmashes, and some nado. I had him >100% and was going to...well I was playing Diddy at the times so I guess he wasn't in kill% exactly but he was almost dead and then out of nowhere he gets a heart container. Was not happy about that. I think he's part taunter. He plays like I did before I was relatively good with MK.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Teamed up with a black tink. We beat up scrubs, novices leave and out comes a gold pit and a rob. I got beat by the rob many times but i had fun. GGs tink,pit(prob. zulo) and rob. I want to play you all again.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Aside from DaYeast's fail, this red MK is DEFINITELY a fail. He underestimated my Snake a lot by going for early KOs with the upB. He makes the mistake of dashing right into an fsmash to the face which is even more of a fail....-.-

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Yesterday, really late in the day. I faced someone who used a red peach. Both me and this person had very peachy battles. Then I decided to switch to climbers. This opponent would kill himself every time he got a kill on me and I would do the same. I also played olimar, then he mirrored me and played olimar but I had actually switched back to ICs. Then he switched into pikachu and just let me practice CGing online until an error happened -_-. GGs to whoever this person may be.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Hehe. This Sonic seems to think that I'll leave him alone if he keeps dying when I attack him. Noep.

Meanwhile I'm letting two others 1v1, an Ike and an ICs. And doing the green shell glitch since someone has items on.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
zulo that me getting pwned trolled. I hate when good players use items. going rc :troll:

if you would let me :(

don't require assistance zulo and scrub sonic

Zulo

Smash Ace
Oh heheh I had a feeling that was you. I just got mad when he started using items so I went after him for a round.. But now it's 2v2, me and him vs you and scrub sonic. :troll:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Oh heheh I had a feeling that was you. I just got mad when he started using items so I went after him for a round.. But now it's 2v2, me and him vs you and scrub sonic. :troll:
they didn't think so. ****ing lucas chased after me for saving my partner and sonic started to attack me.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Not mah problem. Ggs though. I played the Lucas for awhile after, and he was pretty good. Played a lot like 4th, maybe even a little better.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Last night I had some good fun. Making the whole group attack me meant I was definitely doing something right. I played mostly as tan Ike and green Snake. At one point, two of the players tried to ditto my Snake cuz I kept winning. Didn't really work cuz they were hurting eachother. The last match I was in was against the player that was the most butthurt. Green Pikachu. I was kicking his *** and was about to KO him but then a bob-omb spawned near me and I died. He then preceded to run away and won the match then left. -.- I had to blow off some steam so I left that group, joined another and murdered this Lucas with my Ike. This was actually the longest I had played Brawl in awhile. Was in 3 different groups...

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
4th cant chaingrab though. His kirby and lucas were good. i want to play against ICs because i had no exp with them.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Not mah problem. Ggs though. I played the Lucas for awhile after, and he was pretty good. Played a lot like 4th, maybe even a little better.
You were good, too. It's been awhile since I actually went up against a good Pit and Marth person. I needed working on my spacing and you helped. You're quite hard to dtilt lock, though.

You were good, too, Beast. I liked your Ike. I kept falling for your fair, basic combo bit, too. I don't use IC much, so yeah. Sorry bout the chasing bit lol

And people say girls can't play, I prove people wrong. ;)

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
you should expand more your ics, it was easily my hardest mu. I have MU exp with kirby and lucas.And why would you use a blaster to kill me. You obviously had no qualms in doing so.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
You put a gun or explosive in front of me, I'm bound to use them. Sorry about that, though. I guess I could work more on my IC. I only use them when bored, which I did happen to be...

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
we need to play for real next time. i'm not as salty as i am in BB. I can give you a run for your stocks.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Oh, I'd like to play you again too sometime. I only got to play your Lucas for the most part.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Sure, Zulo. I would like to play you again, too. I'll make sure to use my other people, besides Lucas and Ness.

Top Bottom