• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yo red falco in my room stick close *****, dis green peach and yellow ike out to get us

David Wonn

Smash Ace
No good groups on a holiday

It takes a holiday to find out what goes on while I'm normally at work. Evidently, it's nothing but item trolls, so I'm not missing a thing.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
If you ever get D/C'ed at the beginning of a fighting group, it was probably me. I d/c fighting groups if they have kirby down special spammers or meta knight tornado spammers.

link2702

Smash Champion
If you ever get D/C'ed at the beginning of a fighting group, it was probably me. I d/c fighting groups if they have kirby down special spammers or meta knight tornado spammers.
:dizzy: kirby's down special gives you trouble...?

thats like one of the easiest moves to dodge in the game....i love finding kirby's who spam down b....especially since most are so dumb they go all the way to the ground with it.

its damn near a free hit on em.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
People get frustrated. I came to play brawl for fun, not as a ****ing god damn ****ing piece of **** ****ty *** damn ****ing ***** monkey chicken damn rooster **** **** chore!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I don't mind those too much. For me, it's mostly Pikachus who spam down b, Pits who spam side b, and...din's fire, din's fire, din's fire...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
:urg::urg:
Aren't you a Nado spammer yourself? xD

Also,Captain K, the middle picture of your signature is extremely disturbing. I won't ever be able to look at pika the same way.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
:dizzy: kirby's down special gives you trouble...?

thats like one of the easiest moves to dodge in the game....i love finding kirby's who spam down b....especially since most are so dumb they go all the way to the ground with it.

its damn near a free hit on em.
It doesn't give me trouble. I just like to play better players so I can improve. I won't improve by dodging Kirby's down special and then grabbing the player out of it.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Helping your opponents helps you

I stick around to show them how ineffective their spamming is. Nothing is more satisfying than switching to Mr.G&W the next match to counter a Spamchu, for instance. Teaching your opponents will make them better players in the long run. And by doing so, you broaden your chances of running into players that know what they are doing. If I face a whole group of such bad players, I look at it as an opportunity to work on trying out other characters that I rarely use. That way I can still turn lemons into lemonade. At least that's my take on it.

Now item trolls, on the other hand, are hopelessly lost and aren't worth wasting my time with. Depending on mood, I might not even finish a single match with them. They're almost as bad as laggy matches, which I disconnect from at first opportunity.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Or.. They never learn..

you waste valuable time..

THEY WILL SUCK AT THIS GAME FOREVER..

or you could be right..

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I also D/C groups that depend on items.

Did anyone ever see a Zelda online during a taunt party that always stays near the edge of the stage and if you go next to her or hit her (even by accident) she fights you? I always see that person in BB's. If you see that player, don't be afraid to fight, he/she isn't good.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I also D/C groups that depend on items.

Did anyone ever see a Zelda online during a taunt party that always stays near the edge of the stage and if you go next to her or hit her (even by accident) she fights you? I always see that person in BB's. If you see that player, don't be afraid to fight, he/she isn't good.
Typically every Zelda I encounter on BB is like that. Lol. But yeah, I'm pretty sure I've come across that exact person before, in the dozens of Zeldas I've seen.

link2702

Smash Champion
man zelda players in basic brawl are some of the most cocky and at the same time crappiest players in brawl...

all they do is sit at the end of the stage and/or spam dins fire.

of course in one vs ones against em it doesn't work one bit(it doesnt' work on *me* in fffa's, but unfortunately i can't say the same for the other two idiots), i love to make the zelda's rage by dodging every single dins fire they try to fire, even better when i am a character that has a projectile myself.

eventually they just get pissed when they realize din's fire not working, and then mindlessly run in, :troll: and that's when they end up getting really screwed.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
man zelda players in basic brawl are some of the most cocky and at the same time crappiest players in brawl...

all they do is sit at the end of the stage and/or spam dins fire.

of course in one vs ones against em it doesn't work one bit(it doesnt' work on *me* in fffa's, but unfortunately i can't say the same for the other two idiots), i love to make the zelda's rage by dodging every single dins fire they try to fire, even better when i am a character that has a projectile myself.

eventually they just get pissed when they realize din's fire not working, and then mindlessly run in, :troll: and that's when they end up getting really screwed.
Ohhh yes. Zeldas seem to think spamming smashes and din's fire is all they'll need to win. Unfortunately for them, some people are way ahead of the game for that... though indeed, Zelda players usually whoop other casual players for whatever reason.

Edit: I may sound like I'm just venting here, but, why is it that all players have been coming up to me as of late? Whether they want to fight me or just fool around/taunt, they always pick my character out of the other two and immediately approach. It kind of annoys me after a while, because sometimes I'll feel like practicing around with my moves/trying out new things, but it's hard to when there's always someone right there, breathing down my neck (sometimes they'll even follow me around if I move). I mean, what else do they expect of me after I just crouched with them a few times to let them know I'm not a threat? Just let me do my own thing afterward... I know it's just a game, but still, it feels awkward. Lmao. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this as well. xD

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
If I see a Zelda like that, then sometimes I pick pikachu. I like to trick them into playing offensively by spamming Nspecial at them and blocking dins fire. As soon as they start playing offensively against me with Zelda, It's easy to win them.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
my favorite zelda players are ones that sit next to links all romantic like and get mad if you hit them both LOL

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
My Sheik just ****ed up one of those annoying couples just now. Man did I troll Hyrule Temple hard. LOLOL. They were decent players too. ROFL.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
After spinning your wheels about Sheik endlessly, you are unable to show us your moves. Interesting. I think Falcon would be disappointed.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
He's a good player as far as I've, so I don't doubt it. Just trolling.

Sorry for swerving off topic.

Forgot to put this on the thread earlier:

Owned noob taunter team recently ( Kirby and Samus in one match ) with Snake and Wolf. If you two are out there, I saved the replays of you two getting completely *****.:evil: Burn in hell, douchebags.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
He's a good player as far as I've, so I don't doubt it. Just trolling.

Sorry for swerving off topic.

Forgot to put this on the thread earlier:

Owned noob taunter team recently ( Kirby and Samus in one match ) with Snake and Wolf. If you two are out there, I saved the replays of you two getting completely *****.:evil: Burn in hell, douchebags.
Don't you think that's a little harsh? Lol.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I want them to suffer. I want to make them pay for their gayness. I want to make them feel like entirely inhuman pieces of ****. I want them to mentally break down to my willpower. I want to 1v1 the skilled taunters, Xd. But seriously, they perverted our FFA system and destroyed the meaning of the game. They disgust me.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
After spinning your wheels about Sheik endlessly, you are unable to show us your moves. Interesting. I think Falcon would be disappointed.
lol'ed irl

I want them to suffer. I want to make them pay for their gayness. I want to make them feel like entirely inhuman pieces of ****. I want them to mentally break down to my willpower. I want to 1v1 the skilled taunters, Xd. But seriously, they perverted our FFA system and destroyed the meaning of the game. They disgust me.
+1'ed this

i make it a point to crash taunt parties when they load their next match :troll:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
lol'ed irl

+1'ed this

i make it a point to crash taunt parties when they load their next match :troll:
My personal crashing style is ****** for several rounds and DCing them all. It reaches a climax with the ***-Kissing taunter. After ****** them, they TP signal for mercy. I ignore them and pwn them in sudden death, but when they rebel next round, I **** again. Best kind of taunter to break willpower with.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Had some fun one v one with a black marth/sonic late last night. They were a little salty because I had broken up the taunt party, but still good times. few matches that ended with no kills and both of us around 130%. I do take issues with your revenge win in sd, dirty pool to grab me out of my good game taunt and give me a "your too slow". Although now that I think about it it was kinda funny.

:phone:

:phone:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I always join TP's with skilled players and bad crashers. I usually don't see bad TP'ers.
Many times the crasher is a kirby who spams down special or a Zelda who spams side special.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL because you can't defend yourself against a skilled crasher?

EDIT-5:42-Some noob group of taunters challanged the good Captain. Beat on them for a while, then 360 Falcon Pawnched all three ( they had packed together liked scared animals, xD ) and got all three KO'd. Still inwardly damning myself for not saving the replay.

Top Bottom