• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Zulo

Smash Ace
I guess I'm in on this if it happens.

Also I fought a Ganon/Sheik earlier. Wasn't /that/ good.. But it could have been you I guess AV. Not that I saw any DACUSing. Did you see anybody me-like today on TB?

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Nope. I only use Sheik in TB and I RARELY ever TB in the first place. So no it was not me. AND I ALWAYS DACUS. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Just like Ganondorf's FoG.

Trust me, you'll know if it was me. :3

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I did that to make it more convenient for the others, and to respect how ''badass'' your name was intended to be. ^^

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Great. Now we have a Christmas deadline. I already practice like 10 hours a day, so with the school year I'll feel even more stressed out. Should we make some kind of committee for this thing, with a special ruleset, since there is some opposition to Unity rules? And certain characters, thanks to DaBreast...

Maybe 2 stocks, four minutes? Roughly 1 stock for each 2 minutes? LMK the opinions on the ruleset.

Zulo

Smash Ace
We don't need a committee. I have a tournament setup thing, so whenever we're ready and decide on who's playing and when, I'll just generate a bracket and people can have at it. Unity ruleset's easiest, I'd just go by them. /twocents

AV, I could take you up on that offer and play you directly if you want. You can show me your Sheik tricks. ;)

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Yes. I will PM you.. Mhmm..

*5 years pass*

Mhmm...

*Aliens attack Earth because we kept making **** up about them*

Mhmm..

Now.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
One more thing I forgot: Better do it earlier in Christmas break, some people might travel for the actual holiday.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Hmm. Nice try, Tit boy. Maybe I'll work on Marth just to troll your soon-to-be-rusty Ike.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Bring it, anyone without projectiles loses to ike EXCEPT mk, ****ing mk

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL if Dabreast convinces me to play Fox, Sheik will be powerless. Also, Ike is just a Marth with more weight, about 25% more power, and slightly more range. But then again, weight saved AV's *** when I played Marth against that Ike...

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Recommend splitting this thread

This thread is diverging a bit in recent hours. I'd recommend a separate thread for the recent discussion so that this thread's original intent isn't buried. Just a suggestion.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I agree with David Wong!

Whoever came up with this spectacular idea needs to put it in it's rightful place.

link2702

Smash Champion
I'ma bored so i'ma jump in basic brawl.

annnnnnd i feel like being an *** tonight so....if you see a pit player that never leaves the edge and planks the whole match with Uair Fair and arrows, that is probably me.

not playing to win really tonight, just to annoy :awesome::awesome:

Zulo

Smash Ace
Who dis
1.green marth / green pit
2.dark sonic / black ness

on BB?

Anyone?
I think that was me. I was distracted by relatives and stuff so I wasn't playing my best. You were that Luigi I guess? Sorry about randomly attacking you I got bored. xD I'm the first one btw.

But I do suck against Ness in general when I don't do the regrab infinite. Dunno why. Him and Mario give me an unusual amount of trouble.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Who dis
1.green marth / green pit
2.dark sonic / black ness

on BB?

Anyone?
I was the red MK spamming tornado the whole time.

I'm in a BB, and there was a marth who kept attacking me (I was mk) Others were ZSS and Link. I don't think the marth player was trying because he just came and attacked me and wasn't scared of tornado's.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I wish I had Wi-fi at my new house. :c

All I get to do is battle these CPU's that I swear Peffect Sheild over half of my moves.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Who the **** was that B Pika/Red Wolf/other characters|

I forgot the rest. You all 1v3'd my ****ING sheik. My sheik DESTROYED YOU. LOLOL

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I think that was me. I was distracted by relatives and stuff so I wasn't playing my best. You were that Luigi I guess? Sorry about randomly attacking you I got bored. xD I'm the first one btw.

But I do suck against Ness in general when I don't do the regrab infinite. Dunno why. Him and Mario give me an unusual amount of trouble.
Was it really wise to say that with a tourney coming up?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, we can all just **** using characters we think have the advantage.

Sorry for going off topic again.

Top Bottom