• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So I fell asleep on BB last night... how do you guys stay up so late?

Dude, it's not just you! I have vivid memories of getting bodied by GYK, so by your logic I should leave this site too! D:

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Hey, did you still wanna be called COH? I wasn't sure whether to refer to you as GYK or COH...
@
HYP3R
,Path is no flip-pen joke. She's a beast! I win because I know how to put moves at the right time. .. You keep forgetting that I use to play all those top players from Aib. Once I fought Ghost's Kirby, I knew how to disable Kirby after that. I read Kirby's jumps bro. Kirby has five and so I wait to see if you'll come down with a back air or air dodge. Then once I'm inside I go a-wall and stuff. What people hate about brawling is I never give them space, they have to react quickly with a move. Before thy would just try to grab me, then I would back roll and grab them. It's all about placement and once you understand that, you can finally understand how to experiment with Kirby. You'd actually mix-up very well, so I'd just pivot dash to psych you out. Just watch the re-plays and learn from the movement and tricks I preform with Kirby.

Once I get a new controller, I'll brawl with Link. And you thought the Link vs Kirby match-up is easy because I make it look easy... no no my friend. xD It's a hell-whole for Link. Kirby is a harder match-up in my opinion verses MK. Kirby kills so much earlier that MK and can do short string set-ups that destroy Link. It's all about creativity when using Link or anyone. It's not about the character is about the player. Learning new ways to up your character's ability. That's all, wrote too much.. xD Good practice for college though. =O

@ PATH, It doesn't matter anymore.. I changed my name because of the past.. and I no longer main Yoshi or use him at all. COH or GYK is fine. Or... Chocolate! :D
Player -0
Not yet. >;) I still need to find ever one else-s temptation. =O

Edit, I'll be on as a Whitsh Kirby with Black feet.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I would post a gif of my reaction as an anime thingy but I wouldn't be able to find any......

We're talkin' bout Marf though.

@ Hyper, Ready whenever you are.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@
@ PATH, It doesn't matter anymore.. I changed my name because of the past.. and I no longer main Yoshi or use him at all. COH or GYK is fine. Or... Chocolate! :D
Okay--wait... Chocolate? xD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
So slow getting a room today

Ggs to the orange hair lucas who got to 1v1 me dont play so un safe

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Go are you this Gold Ike... tell me you are! D:
Wahh, im not. :( need to find your room i guess.

GYK. That white Kirby was just you in that room that disconnected huh?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Is this the gold ike that kicks ass and is ruthless? Pls land me in that room pls i wanna fight him

Such fun~~

Player -0

Smash Hero
I like Link when he's lookin' sexy and you know it ;)

Edit: Basic's slow then, huh? I don't even want to Basic. Absolutely tired right now but I'm staying up. Trying to keep myself occupied.
You can go to bed right now... If you want to basic later then set a timer for 30 minutes.... And drink coffee....

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Cool! He's on right now?

Tell him to make the room and I'll join. =O
Idk, I just saw the "GYK PLAY ME" message under his name in the roster. Now that I think of it, it couldve been from before... considering it says hes "brawling" right now.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Idk, I just saw the "GYK PLAY ME" message under his name in the roster. Now that I think of it, it couldve been from before... considering it says hes "brawling" right now.
Yes, I see it now... _---_

My controller is messed up though... I'll be using Kirby only then. (since I can't afford to use Link, Toonlink or Ike).

Edit, Path! How is your room doing. =O

I want to find you and watch that Link in action! :D I hope to find you too Go!

Edit, too much "brawling" taking too long. Will come back to see if he'll brawl me later.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Y'know, your Zelda is already pretty good, Hype. I noticed we did a lot of the same moves at the same time xD

Edit: I suppose I'll hop on Basic for a bit and see what's goin'
on right now. Maybe I'll even find my Tan Ike friend :D

@P -0, I don't wanna sleep right now D:

Last edited:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Double ko on my tink felt good :) i never use dair but sometimes i scratch that itch

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Y'know, your Zelda is already pretty good, Hype. I noticed we did a lot of the same moves at the same time xD
Thanks Wis, I've stuck with zelda for a few weeks now and i'm sorta used to her, it's just hard creating those followups I love to do with Kirby and my other characters. You can't really just throw out moves with Zelda without getting punished but I guess its just something I have to play around.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Thanks Wis, I've stuck with zelda for a few weeks now and i'm sorta used to her, it's just hard creating those followups I love to do with Kirby and my other characters. You can't really just throw out moves with Zelda without getting punished but I guess its just something I have to play around.
I've mained Zelda since Melee so I know quite a bit about her. I like creating some good combos. One thing that's good to remember is when someone is at high percentage you can d-tilt then follow up with a d-smash. That'll most likely KO them if they're near the edge of the stage. Also using d-throw then quickly follow up with a lightning kick since the opponent will most likely end up behind you after the throw. Many more combos but I wouldn't write them all out. And yeah, most of Zelda's moves lag so after an attack it's easy to punish her since she's left wide open.

dreamfighter

Smash Rookie
is there any dark/red zelda here? im the red jigglypuff. We've been brawling for like 3 hours straight!

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Did you have fun? And why!? D: I miss spectating your Link. =O

Will do, I'll be Tan Ike. Beware! My jump button is jammed... so I will jump randomly..
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... okay, if I find you, I'll go Dark Link. Otherwise, I'll just stick with Marth. I look forward to your random jumps. I need to eat first though.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Okay, and what are making.? D: Oh you'll love them! :D Especially with Kirby. :rolleyes:
The more you talk about this controller, the more I want to see you play with it :awesome: I was making pasta, but I accidentally left it on and in the water, so now it's all soggy and gross, and I'll just microwave something again.

Was just in a room with a Red Peach and a Warioman/Giga Bowser on Target test.
Metalbro, who are you playing as? I wanna keep a lookout for you too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom