• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Just in a room with A giga bowser and a Wario man- Who then turned into giga bowser O_o

Oh and a DK player was there too

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
The more you talk about this controller, the more I want to see you play with it :awesome: I was making pasta, but I accidentally left it on and in the water, so now it's all soggy and gross, and I'll just microwave something again.

Metalbro, who are you playing as? I wanna keep a lookout for you too.
I'm playing someone right now.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 when am I ever gonna brawl you again bro? I only like brawled u once.

I got salty runback complete against path, I had to give her a bunch of Pills c: And now We might do a team up with our PM links :D its gonna be beautiful.

Also, Y did I miss the Zelda yuri, I wanted to see summa that :'( oh well.

@ H HYP3R keep at it bro, GYK is a very smart player, you can't just rush in or else your looking to get combo'd, if you wanna go at me, we can if you want.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 when am I ever gonna brawl you again bro? I only like brawled u once.

I got salty runback complete against path, I had to give her a bunch of Pills c: And now We might do a team up with our PM links :D its gonna be beautiful.

Also, Y did I miss the Zelda yuri, I wanted to see summa that :'( oh well.

@ H HYP3R keep at it bro, GYK is a very smart player, you can't just rush in or else your looking to get combo'd, if you wanna go at me, we can if you want.
Yeah zero we gotta play sometime, i'm free all night.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, I'm off~~ Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
OMG! Sorry Path! D: Went to go do something.. all do! ;D

Path... I seriously need to go to your place and cook you up something amazing! :D

Like Chicken Breast Alfredo with a hint of Rosemary, pinch of Pepper, a pinch of Salt with a little Parmigiano Cheese.

Unless you want something elegant. ;)

And are you going to return? Are you? D:

@
Zero2570

Unless the connection is sooooo booty... then I will fall without a life jacket. PM Links? D: I wish I could watch... :(

Path is so humble. :p

She types that she has a decent PM Link. HA HA! SHE'S THE BEST PM LINK! I know she is or will be. She just knows how to control Link... When she gets off... she's Godlike!

Oh and we can brawl... Kirby dittos? I can't use Link... the Jump Button is jammed... so I will use MK, Kir, or D3 (because they have more than one jump).

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Tonight's like one of the worst nights. Just.. so much going on. I think I'm just gonna get off now and go to sleep, forget everything that just happened.

Edit: @ Zero, You should've been there to see it. It was... great. I honestly don't know what to say right now. I'm in one of those 'I'm pissed at everyone' moods. If I wasn't I would totally know what to say in this kind of situation... heh...

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Tonight's like one of the worst nights. Just.. so much going on. I think I'm just gonna get off now and go to sleep, forget everything that just happened.

Edit: @Zero, You should've been there to see it. It was... great. I honestly don't know what to say right now. I'm in one of those 'I'm pissed at everyone' moods. If I wasn't I would totally know what to say in this kind of situation... heh...
What happened! D:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
:( Okay then.. Go back and find me so we can put explosives and laugh! ;D
I doubt I'll be able to find you right now. I guess I could try. I really don't know how much longer I'll be on though. I'm extremely tired. I actually fell asleep for two hours earlier while in Basic and woke up to my AFC body getting ***** ._.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I doubt I'll be able to find you right now. I guess I could try. I really don't know how much longer I'll be on though. I'm extremely tired. I actually fell asleep for two hours earlier while in Basic and woke up to my AFC body getting ***** ._.
Do you sleep by any chance sis? Like a good seven hours or so?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
OMG! Sorry Path! D: Went to go do something.. all do! ;D

Path... I seriously need to go to your place and cook you up something amazing! :D

Like Chicken Breast Alfredo with a hint of Rosemary, pinch of Pepper, a pinch of Salt with a little Parmigiano Cheese.

Unless you want something elegant. ;)

And are you going to return? Are you? D:

@
Zero2570

Unless the connection is sooooo booty... then I will fall without a life jacket. PM Links? D: I wish I could watch... :(

Path is so humble. :p

She types that she has a decent PM Link. HA HA! SHE'S THE BEST PM LINK! I know she is or will be. She just knows how to control Link... When she gets off... she's Godlike!

Oh and we can brawl... Kirby dittos? I can't use Link... the Jump Button is jammed... so I will use MK, Kir, or D3 (because they have more than one jump).
Y-you... you guys talk about my Link...? And think that highly of it..?

Nothing. Don't worry about it.

Lol.. I don't know if I should go back to Basic since that tends to make me feel better or if I should just leave.
Don't know what's going on, but here's a gif, hoping it will make you feel even a little bit better... :sadsheep:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Do you sleep by any chance sis? Like a good seven hours or so?
I do. But I can barely keep my eyes open right now. Been up since 12:30 this afternoon and it's now about 1:40am. Been tired ever since I woke up but I somehow managed allll these hours to stay up. I think it's stress. I've also been eating less and less every day.

Don't know what's going on, but here's a gif, hoping it will make you feel even a little bit better... :sadsheep:
Thanks, that actually made me feel a bit better xD The first one was great too.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I do. But I can barely keep my eyes open right now. Been up since 12:30 this afternoon and it's now about 1:40am. Been tired ever since I woke up but I somehow managed allll these hours to stay up. I think it's stress. I've also been eating less and less every day.

Thanks, that actually made me feel a bit better xD The first one was great too.
This sounds exactly what my best friend went through about a month ago. The doctor told her it was stress, and it becomes difficult to sleep. She also didn't eat much. I remember her saying something like: the best thing to do is to take a deep breath, and calm your entire body. It helps with the stress, and with getting some sleep.

If the cats helped, here's another one. You have to click it and make it big though, it's funnier when it's huge

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
This sounds exactly what my best friend went through about a month ago. The doctor told her it was stress, and it becomes difficult to sleep. She also didn't eat much. I remember her saying something like: the best thing to do is to take a deep breath, and calm your entire body. It helps with the stress, and with getting some sleep.

If the cats helped, here's another one. You have to click it and make it big though, it's funnier when it's huge
THAT one made me laugh. I love catsss... Basic also made me laugh a bit too.
And stress? I figured it was probably that. I haven't been as cheerful and energetic as I usually am.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
THAT one made me laugh. I love catsss... Basic also made me laugh a bit too.
And stress? I figured it was probably that. I haven't been as cheerful and energetic as I usually am.
That's what she said! (My friend that is... not one of those "What's what she/he said" jokes >.> I can try asking her what else helped, if you'd like. Try smiling, even if you don't feel like it. Sometimes, just the physical act of smiling can make you feel better (psychology1 paying off whoo).

I'm on a roll with these cat pics, I'll give you another one.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Y-you... you guys talk about my Link...? And think that highly of it..?

PATH!... YOU'RE AMAZING WITH LINK! :D BEST PM LINK RIGHT HERE!

@ Wis... You got to relax... you gals ut so much stress on yourselves... and you're not even married yet.. xD =>=

Edit: Videos are better though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yb0lrB6vAc

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Found another good gif! @TriforceofWisdome

LOL, just saw your vid GYK, and it's the same cats in the beginning...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That's what she said! (My friend that is... not one of those "What's what she/he said" jokes >.> I can try asking her what else helped, if you'd like. Try smiling, even if you don't feel like it. Sometimes, just the physical act of smiling can make you feel better (psychology1 paying off whoo).

I'm on a roll with these cat pics, I'll give you another one.
I'm lovin' these cat gifs! And lol yeah.. at first I thought you were going somewhere with one of those jokes.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , It's not so much me putting the stress on myself, more like certain people are.

Edit: I suppose I'll go in Basic now for the one or two hours I'll still be up. I'm starting as red Marth. Forget Zelda.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm lovin' these cat gifs! And lol yeah.. at first I thought you were going somewhere with one of those jokes.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , It's not so much me putting the stress on myself, more like certain people are.

Edit: I suppose I'll go in Basic now for the one or two hours I'll still be up. I'm starting as red Marth. Forget Zelda.
Watch the video though. ;D

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

We're showering you with cat stuff >:D

Took me awhile to find this one, couldn't remember where I saw it. Just pretend that that guy is whoever is putting stress on you:

Edit: I wish I could go on BB and find you guys D: but everyone's asleep and will start getting angry if I play right now :(

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Took me awhile to find this one, couldn't remember where I saw it. Just pretend that that guy is whoever is putting stress on you:

... D: That's okay, I'm just watching funny cats stuff. xD

Edit: I wish I could go on BB and find you guys D: but everyone's asleep and will start getting angry if I play right now :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpetnUFQMA

Last one

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You guys know how much I love cats now D:
Haha, that's what my cat likes to do to me But in this case, yes. It will be the person that's putting stress on me.

Don't worry Chocolate, I'm watching it.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

XD :joyful:

Aw man, my cat never does that, instead she drops my stuff and bops the mirror, she likes it when I chase her but i'm like no.

Yup that's right I'm talking about cats, ............time to go punch a wall. :awesome:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
This is what I hate about almost 3am.. Basic is just so dead. Not finding anyone. No one can resist my sexy Marth D:

...Course I get people as soon as I say that.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Okay, I went all out and found all the gifs I have with cats in them. >:D

Whew. I specially like that last one... Okay, I'm done xDDD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
XD :joyful:

Aw man, my cat never does that, instead she drops my stuff and bops the mirror, she likes it when I chase her but i'm like no.

Yup that's right I'm talking about cats, ............time to go punch a wall. :awesome:
Nothing wrong with cats.. I have seven. Heehhee.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
But my manliness, IT DICTATES THAT I MUST NOT TALK ABOUT CATS!

:awesome:

Naw i'm messing, cats are adorable.
LOL.

They are, they're so entertaining. I love just watching them all flip out on each other, listen to them stampede up and down the hallway, occasionally hear the obnoxious scraping of claws against hardwood floor if they scare themselves.. cats. Yes.

Though sometimes they break stuff. Like earlier tonight when I woke up to hear just about everything on the windowsill above the kitchen sink being knocked into said sink. Sigh.

Top Bottom