• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

kaazers

Smash Master
Were you just a gold Ike? Group got DC'd in the middle of the match?

And uh.. sure. I'll.. take you out for dinner. Anywhere you'd like to go is fine. You're paying though.

LOL PATH THAT GIF

Edit: Well I guess that answered our questions :p
What? No! My Ike's not paying! If you want the cookie, you gotta work for it!

…I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, lol.

Okay, so it was you. Halfway through the match I was beginning to get suspicious… and was happy! But then I just remembered what I had agreed to and started to panic, too. lol.

I'm gonna try again! I'll stick to red, I guess.

For some reason I can't edit, but...

How could you say that? After All we've been through...?
What? I just started talking to you -- what? Yesterday? Haha.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Okay, so it was you. Halfway through the match I was beginning to get suspicious… and was happy! But then I just remembered what I had agreed to and started to panic, too. lol.

If you want the cook... lmo!

Edit, nah, It's everyone and rofl Kirby's Nado beats Mk's xD And it make him go higher with his nado and he dies from a bomb from a hammer attack from the cpu Luigi.

I just found a Blue Ike... then a dc. :(

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Well, since I really want it.. I guess I will.

I noticed you were getting suspicious. While I was on the edge doin' ma thang I looked at the Ike and I'm sitting here like 'I bet it's kaazers. He looks kinda suspicious towards me...'

And I keep getting DC'd too. Not just you.

I keep finding this random tan Ike.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I keep getting full groups... then dropping once I see who's in it.

I hate how I keep getting.. my avi.. omg Link you're just so perfect. Sorry got distracted.
I hate how I keep getting the same groups. Out of the whole country THESE CAN'T BE THE ONLY THREE

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It's not me sis. D:

I'm a Kirby with a balck Zelda, blUe zzs, and ike. xD
So that WAS you. I thought when I saw that white Kirby taunt near me then immediately go fight, I was suspicious.. Hello. :)

NO MANAPHY WHY. I don't want them points.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You play white Kirby, right? I'll keep an eye out for you! There are a lot of 'em out today though.
Yes I do, but I'm only using him a lot this week, because my jump button is jammed.. so I can't jump the way I want to jump with White Link, Purple Toon, Tan Ike, or Red Donkey Kong. My White Kirby is only for fun. I'm swallowing anyone and repeating the pattern... It's so much fun! xD

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
Does anyone know if having allow spectators on/off affects what people you get?

kaazers

Smash Master
Does anyone know if having allow spectators on/off affects what people you get?
I'm 99.97% sure it doesn't.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Alright. Got it!

And you're all finding each other. That's awesome.

Now if only I could actually connect…

Edit: Just realized my older bro's doing some heavy downloading so I'M the reason there's lag…

Edit2: DC'D. AGAIN… Please tell me that Zelda wasn't you Twili.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm 99.97% sure it doesn't.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Alright. Got it!

And you're all finding each other. That's awesome.

Now if only I could actually connect…

Edit: Just realized my older bro's doing some heavy downloading so I'M the reason there's lag…

Edit2: DC'D. AGAIN… Please tell me that Zelda wasn't you Twili.
It was.. LOL I was like wait.. NO WHERE IS HE. Left alone vs three CPUs, alone against the worlddddd lol. We'll find each other again, I'm sure.

kaazers

Smash Master
It was.. LOL I was like wait.. NO WHERE IS HE. Left alone vs three CPUs, alone against the worlddddd lol. We'll find each other again, I'm sure.

Haha, FOREVER ALONE.

Well, just my luck… I'm gonna try one more time, and if there's still lag from my side I'm gonna call it a night. I don't want to drag other players down with me.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Kaz, I still can't believe you. After all we've been through you tell me there's no romance? Think about the children.. ;_;

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Kaz, veryone is having the same problem as you. Believe me... -_-

@ Sis, is your room full or not? Going to annoy everyone with grenades! :D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Haha, FOREVER ALONE.

Well, just my luck… I'm gonna try one more time, and if there's still lag from my side I'm gonna call it a night. I don't want to drag other players down with me.
I..thought I'd found you again, in a room with a red Marth and green Lucario, but this red Ike just went neutral Peach. Aha neverminddddd.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
@ Kaz, veryone is having the same problem as you. Believe me... -_-

@ Sis, is your room full or not? Going to annoy everyone with grenades! :D
Yeah, I keep getting DC'd.

No, it's not. I actually have no one yet.

kaazers

Smash Master
Kaz, I still can't believe you. After all we've been through you tell me there's no romance? Think about the children.. ;_;
Wis, you know I filed the divorce papers already… And you get to see Timmy and Susie on alternating weekends…

But seriously, you're cracking me up, lol.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 …Yeah. BB has been really laggy lately…

@ Twili Twili And you just assume I don't play Peach? Haha. I run into two people here and get DC'd both times. skjhksjh

I can't seem to connect and now my sister's burning up the net so I'm gonna take a breather. I might try again in a half hour or so, but if not, goodnight, everyone!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili And you just assume I don't play Peach? Haha. I run into two people here and get DC'd both times. skjhksjh

I can't seem to connect and now my sister's burning up the net so I'm gonna take a breather. I might try again in a half hour or so, but if not, goodnight, everyone!
I suppose I do, since you say you just frequent Snake and Ike xD everyone stopped moving anyways so I left.

Ahhh welllll we'll still be here lol, hope to see you then, and not get DC'd again.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Wis, you know I filed the divorce papers already… And you get to see Timmy and Susie on alternating weekends…

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 …Yeah. BB has been really laggy lately…

I know how we decided to do this whole thing but I don't like it. Please come back home to me. I want the relationship we once had... all those years ago. Don't you remember how we met? We met at what is now our favorite restaurant. It's our favorite because of that special moment we shared.. in the back. The children.. we need you D':

Oh.. Wii froze.. THANKS KIRBY. THANKS SO MUCH. REALLY NEEDED THAT...!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

My sis gets like that at times... she's still a good person! ;)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I know how we decided to do this whole thing but I don't like it. Please come back home to me. I want the relationship we once had... all those years ago. Don't you remember how we met? We met at what is now our favorite restaurant. It's our favorite because of that special moment we shared.. in the back. The children.. we need you D':

Oh.. Wii froze.. THANKS KIRBY. THANKS SO MUCH. REALLY NEEDED THAT...!
But.. but.. I thought you loved me, now. I thought we had something special here. Is this all just a lie? D:

Did you ever really love me? IS NOTHING I KNOW REAL ANYMORE? THE UNCERTAINTY IS WOUNDING.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
But.. but.. I thought you loved me, now. I thought we had something special here. Is this all just a lie? D:

Did you ever really love me? IS NOTHING I KNOW REAL ANYMORE? THE UNCERTAINTY IS WOUNDING.
Oh.... this is awkward.. I met someone else... a-and he's been so good to me.

EDIT: IS ANYONE STILL IN BASIC HHHHHH

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh.... this is awkward.. I met someone else... and h-he's been so good to me.

EDIT: IS ANYONE STILL IN BASIC HHHHHH
B-but.. where am I supposed to go? What am I supposed to do? Nothing in life is right anymore! What is this, what is life D:

..I'M SITTING RIGHT OUTSIDE OF IT.
PLOTTING.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
B-but.. where am I supposed to go? What am I supposed to do? Nothing in life is right anymore! What is this, what is life D:

..I'M SITTING RIGHT OUTSIDE OF IT.
PLOTTING.
You can go live with my brother until further notice, dear. I moved out since I am currently living with Kaaz. BUT APPARENTLY HE'S TOO GOOD FOR ME

Edit: One of my worst nights turned into one of my best xD I don't feel as stressed anymore and I've been laughing a lot.. heh....

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm going into basic right now if that counts. :'D

...No?

...Okay. ;//^//;
I must.. I need a distraction from this tragedy. I SHALL LIVE ALONE AND I SHALL FIND YOU. Tonight is the night we whip Basic into shape and bend it to our willllll.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I must.. I need a distraction from this tragedy. I SHALL LIVE ALONE AND I SHALL FIND YOU. Tonight is the night we whip Basic into shape and bend it to our willllll.
What in the hell...

OH MYYY EVERYONE WANTS TO FIND ME
I FEEL SO LOVED

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
You can live with me forever in my castle of cotton candy. You can be my princess and all land of the cotton kingdom will be ours to claim, milady.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Psh.. you guys are weirder than me.. and that's sayin' somethin'. Come on Kaaz wherever you are in this world (few states over to my.................... over there...) let's ignore these fools and be on with our lives.
AND BROTHER! I might move back in. Kaaz won't accept me.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You can live with me forever in my castle of cotton candy. You can be my princess and all land of the cotton kingdom will be ours to claim, milady.
All the lands of the cotton kingdom shall be under our just and fair rule in a time of peace and prosperity. We shall make this dream a reality!

Top Bottom