• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Psh.. you guys are weirder than me.. and that's sayin' somethin'. Come on Kaaz wherever you are in this world (few states over to my.................... over there...) let's ignore these fools and be on with our lives.
AND BROTHER! I might move back in. Kaaz won't accept me.
Weird??? Girl plz. We'z normal all up in hur.
Well... some of us. Not quite sure what I'm on tonight, but everyone else seems remotely regular.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
This has got to be the most night I've had with my family...

Oh... no you didn't... HE DID
HE DID IT
HE POSTED FOOD

@Peachylicious, can you tell I'm just a little crazy right now? I don't know what changed my mood so much

These last few pages have just been.. fun.. weird..

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Oh... no you didn't... HE DID
HE DID IT
HE POSTED FOOD

@Peachylicious, can you tell I'm just a little crazy right now? I don't know what changed my mood so much
Yes, I can tell. You seem to be doing a lot better now, I'm glad.

@ Twi&Wis, I think I just found we-know-who. Red Peach. All I'm gonna say.

...And the red Peach isn't me.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

I think it's just the people on here were making me laugh and it made me feel better :'D

Ugh, not her. It's like how I keep finding that green Zelda who drops at the start of the match.

Edit: My bro made me sad just now D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

I keep getting fighters in my groups. Ahaha. Time to fight I guess.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well, I'm gonna call it a night. But first.. I must take care of some unfinished business ;)
Hope to find everyone tomorrow
Night all ~

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I think it's just the people on here were making me laugh and it made me feel better :'D

Ugh, not her. It's like how I keep finding that green Zelda who drops at the start of the match.

Edit: My bro made me sad just now D:
I've been in a group alone with her for 4 rounds. I don't think I can take this, lol. Too boring.

--Aand we got another player, thank God.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
NO! D: I still haven't found you! Listen to music! xD
Or drink some soda. ;)
Sorry mate, when I get sleepy, I drop dead and snooze. If I stayed and gone on BB, all my characters would have looked drunk anyways.

Waiting for you to drop one of those "go to sleep" pictures :D?
You mean like...

I'm pretty sure everyone would have responded like this though:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
After reading all these posts I don't know how to think anymore. All I see are cats and food now.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Looking drunk on BB... that's normal for me. I look back at my posts from last night and I sit here thinking 'WHY!? WHAT is wrong with me!?' I think I was drunk ._.

And I think I scared Kaaz away. Babe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry the whole world had to know about our love but... it had to be done. Now, let's share that special moment in the back of our favorite restaurant like when we first met c':

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Looking drunk on BB... that's normal for me. I look back at my posts from last night and I sit here thinking 'WHY!? WHAT is wrong with me!?' I think I was drunk ._.

And I think I scared Kaaz away. Babe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry the whole world had to know about our love but... it had to be done. Now, let's share that special moment in the back of our favorite restaurant like when we first met c':
But it was so much fun!

Just take it slow... he'll come around, just give it a little bit of time and patience. He'll be swooning for your Marth soon enough!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This has got to be the most night I've had with my family...

WHY CHOCOLATE CAKE.... WHY?

So much relationship drama going on, I envy you guys. I'll never get to know what that's like, cause no one likes to go out with a hungry kirby :p Oh well, me and my broken heart will be lurking around. xD

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
Alright... Out of the 28517 online matches I've played, the last 2 or 3 matches I just had contained the worst lag I've ever experienced in a game. Specifically, this wasn't the kind of lag where the game plays at like 10 frames a minute. This was the kind of lag where you input a move, and the game reads it as any other move BUT the one you actually inputted.

In one of these matches I was Snake, and there was a point were I was hanging on to the edge of the stage. I pressed forward to climb up... only, instead of climbing up, he actually let go of the ledge and dropped straight down.

About a minute later (in the very same match), I pressed forward + A to Ftilt, and the game literally read it as a roll... twice.

Let me repeat that: I inputted a forward tilt, and my character proceeded to shield and roll twice in a row... >_> My character might as well have been a goddamned CPU.

I swear, this game's netcode came straight from satan's anus.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
But it was so much fun!

Just take it slow... he'll come around, just give it a little bit of time and patience. He'll be swooning for your Marth soon enough!
I really hope he does. DO YOU HEAR THAT KAAZ? IM WAITING FOR YOU AND I WILL WAIT THE REST OF MY LIFE IF I HAVE TOO~

Edit: Where's my bro? I have to move back in with him ;D

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 : WHY? And you know the worst part? I'm having spaghetti again today. A coincidence this time however. Dat cake though…

@ TropicalTaco TropicalTaco : … I know. Same thing happened to me. Spot dodges turned into shields, jumps into nothing, smashes into tilts, it goes on. It's amazing.

I find it funny how you say you think you were drunk last night but you're just as weird right now, haha…

Unless you're drunk all day, everyday?

But yeah, I'd gone to bed already and didn't have time to go online until just now -- that's why! (although I would be lying if I said you didn't scare me just a little, hah…)

BESIDES. Did that moment between you and Twili (which I watched) on Smashville mean nothing?

@Path:

What.
Are.
You.
Saying?
Don't encourage her…

@ Zero: I think Kirbies are awesome. I'm not gonna be wanting to make some hardcore Kirby-on-Ike Yaoi action (as much as all the girls here would love to see it), but we should hang out and get some fights in if we run into each other!

Edit: Wow, all this drama and I forgot to say I'll be on Basic for an hour.

kaazers

Smash Master
@ Path: Ohhh… You found me out. I secretly be wanting some of that… Fine…Marth… A--- No, I can't even do it, lol.

Never stop the gifs. Never.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
No, these gifs are great X)

And Kaaz... I'm drunk all day everyday. Pfft I don't scare anyone. You're just the chosen person I chose to mess around with... and scare..
AND OF COURSE THAT MOMENT I SHARED WITH TWI WAS SPECIAL!!

Edit: My Marth wants your Ike. My Zelda wants Twi's Zelda. My Link wants my bros Link.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ Path: Ohhh… You found me out. I secretly be wanting some of that… Fine…Marth… A--- No, I can't even do it, lol.

Never stop the gifs. Never.
I'll keep them coming then >:D

Okay, well, I g2g run errands and stuff. I'll probably be back later. :bubblebobble:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Little early for me, but I guess I'll be hopping on Basic for now. Next day's work is super early in the morning D: 6:30am..

kaazers

Smash Master
No luck with groups so far… I did see this Lucas who knew his stuff. He was fighting a Blue Zelda. Fun matches to watch.

Pfft I don't scare anyone. You're just the chosen person I chose to mess around with... and scare..
AND OF COURSE THAT MOMENT I SHARED WITH TWI WAS SPECIAL!!

Edit: My Marth wants your Ike. My Zelda wants Twi's Zelda. My Link wants my bros Link.
Handpicked to be the one you scare…I feel the love! (and does GYK know your Link is crushing on his cause… haha)

RUN BACK TO TWI. She might take you back yet. I don't want to ruin the original ship of this thread!

@ Path: Awesome and lol. See ya later!

@ Twili Twili : …Ouch. I won't be on as late as usual today either since I'll be leaving again for a few days. Can't take my Wii there and the internet doesn't really work anyway so I'll be absent for a little while.

6:30? That's insane.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm probably not gonna start Basic until 10:30. Things to do as well. Plus I'm hungry :p hope to find everyone when I do get on.

Edit: damnit you keep making me edit. My Link crushing on his? Its not xD we have a... different kind of relationship ;)

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 : WHY? And you know the worst part? I'm having spaghetti again today. A coincidence this time however. Dat cake though…

@ TropicalTaco TropicalTaco : … I know. Same thing happened to me. Spot dodges turned into shields, jumps into nothing, smashes into tilts, it goes on. It's amazing.

@ Zero: I think Kirbies are awesome. I'm not gonna be wanting to make some hardcore Kirby-on-Ike Yaoi action (as much as all the girls here would love to see it), but we should hang out and get some fights in if we run into each other!

Edit: Wow, all this drama and I forgot to say I'll be on Basic for an hour.
Aw what if get in some Yaoi action i'm sure we'll get some yuri soon enou- *bricked*

Yeah that's cool bro, tho i'm not gonna do basic today, i'm just popping in and out in here lol.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Pop it like it's hot.

Hahah, I play so many characters nobody has enough to pair. Wahahahah......

Nobody wants me anyway :sheep:. . . . .

. . . . .

Which is probably a good thing.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
No luck with groups so far… I did see this Lucas who knew his stuff. He was fighting a Blue Zelda. Fun matches to watch.

Handpicked to be the one you scare…I feel the love! (and does GYK know your Link is crushing on his cause… haha)

RUN BACK TO TWI. She might take you back yet. I don't want to ruin the original ship of this thread!

@ Path: Awesome and lol. See ya later!

@ Twili Twili : …Ouch. I won't be on as late as usual today either since I'll be leaving again for a few days. Can't take my Wii there and the internet doesn't really work anyway so I'll be absent for a little while.

6:30? That's insane.
LOL "original ship of this thread"?

Yeah, walmart calls for some crazy hours sometimes, and I'm all over the schedule. My availability is literally anytime, and I get called in anywhere from 6am to midnight (store is open 18 hours). Haven't had a shift this early in a long time, though. Bummer. So I gotta make the most of tonight before I have to leave. And aw! I'm gonna miss seeing your Ike and Snake and pairing our hacks against unsuspecting victims xD hope you won't be bored without brawlllll.

Yeah. Possibly as insane as staying til 12:30 at night? Done that so many times.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Zero, I'll show you how yuri works if ya know what I mean...
Oh now this thread got way more interesting.... :bee:

Pop it like it's hot.

. . . . .

At least you got your apple there with you. and your ketchup, don't forget your ketchup buddy.

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm probably not gonna start Basic until 10:30. Things to do as well. Plus I'm hungry :p hope to find everyone when I do get on.

Edit: damnit you keep making me edit. My Link crushing on his? Its not xD we have a... different kind of relationship ;)
Yeah. I think I'm gonna try again around 11 or 12. No luck right now. I'm heading off.

Excuse me for the misunderstanding. After READING what you said you'd to my Ike and after SEEING what you did to Twili's Zelda, I just thought…

Aw what if get in some Yaoi action i'm sure we'll get some yuri soon enou- *bricked*

Yeah that's cool bro, tho i'm not gonna do basic today, i'm just popping in and out in here lol.
Wait. IF ZERO'S KIRBY AND MY IKE GET TANTALIZING ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU, WILL-- /also brick'd

Oh wait, it just got offered for free...

Alright then. Whenever's fine. I'll see you when I see you, haha.

Pop it like it's hot.

. . . . .

It is a good thing, but just 'cause you're so fortunate I want to mess it up for you (I think Wis is rubbing off on me...). You play Pikachu? I'll make Pikachu/Snake the next hottest thing.

LOL "original ship of this thread"?

Yeah, walmart calls for some crazy hours sometimes, and I'm all over the schedule. My availability is literally anytime, and I get called in anywhere from 6am to midnight (store is open 18 hours). Haven't had a shift this early in a long time, though. Bummer. So I gotta make the most of tonight before I have to leave. And aw! I'm gonna miss seeing your Ike and Snake and pairing our hacks against unsuspecting victims xD hope you won't be bored without brawlllll.

Yeah. Possibly as insane as staying til 12:30 at night? Done that so many times.

You heard--- you read me correctly: Original ship. Maybe even the thread's OTP. I dunno, lol. It will be called… TWisdom? Or WiTwi?

I didn't know Walmart could even do that… That sounds horrible. I'm gonna be way nicer to the workers at any Walmart I go to from now on. Or anyone in retail at that. I heard workers there put up with a lot of crap.

I so will be bored. No PS3. No Wii. Just… cable… which I don't even watch. So let's both hack all night! ...Okay…Could have worded that better, but you get me.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay since I'm on my phone and I dont feel like pressing reply and cutting out some of it, I'm just gonna do it this way.

Zero, I always make this thread interesting. Care to watch some yuri? ;D

I knew I was rubbing off on you Kaaz. Pika x Snake.. wth... I think... idek.. but.. what happened to our Martha and Ike D:

Edit: That Martha.... thanks phone. You're such a troll. Not even fixing that one.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It is a good thing, but just 'cause you're so fortunate I want to mess it up for you (I think Wis is rubbing off on me...). You play Pikachu? I'll make Pikachu/Snake the next hottest thing.

You heard--- you read me correctly: Original ship. Maybe even the thread's OTP. I dunno, lol. It will be called… TWisdom? Or WiTwi?

I didn't know Walmart could even do that… That sounds horrible. I'm gonna be way nicer to the workers at any Walmart I go to from now on. Or anyone in retail at that. I heard workers there put up with a lot of crap.

I so will be bored. No PS3. No Wii. Just… cable… which I don't even watch. So let's both hack all night! ...Okay…Could have worded that better, but you get me.
I'll put some Pika/Pika action up in here ehehe.

Wow lol, anyone else second this? Honestly you're not the first to tell us we've been shipped xD but the whole thread? Quite an honor!

Yeah those are my store's hours, 6am to midnight, and I've been on every single shift. 6:30 to 2:30 tomorrow, and in fact, I have three shifts ending at 11pm next week. At least they don't do something like a shift ending at 12:30am then have you back at 6am or something. But I've had 12:30 ending then 10:30 starting happen just the other week. I wish I could change it, but I can't. And yeah, we put up with a lot.. but I think I take more from my managers than my customers sometimes. People are generally nice, surprisingly for my area, but the bad ones really do outweigh the good on most days.

Oh nooooo boredom D: I never even watch TV anymore, just talk on my laptop and play on my Wii. I will second that! I thought you were a bit crazy last time for dumping those fighters on controls test, can't do anything feasibly on that stage lol. At least my patience won out and that ZSS dropped.

But yeah, I'll be on and off Basic tonight, you know what to look forrrr. c:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
LOL Romance drama all around! :D I wonder what it's like to have two of you in the same BB lobby... :smash:

@ Twili Twili Wow, your schedule seems tough! D:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I remember when this thread used to have like 3-5 posts every week. lol
Those were the times.... We actually didn't get derailed.......

So let's both &$*K all night! ...Okay…Could have worded that better, but you get me.
Fix'd

It shall be called.... Twisforce... Loololol

Hmmm, if they're making Alt. Costumes for SSB4. Lucina over Marth would be cool, think of the pretty colors!

Also you're not getting anything from my Pika.

Okay since I'm on my phone and I dont feel like pressing reply and cutting out some of it, I'm just gonna do it this way.

Zero, I always make this thread interesting. Care to watch some yuri? ;D

I knew I was rubbing off on you Kaaz. Pika x Snake.. wth... I think... idek.. but.. what happened to our Martha and Ike D:

Edit: That Martha.... thanks phone. You're such a troll. Not even fixing that one.
Why do you do this D:?

Edit:
I'll put some Pika/Pika action up in here ehehe.

But yeah, I'll be on and off Basic tonight, you know what to look forrrr. c:
My poor pika, QAC away!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ohohoho I didn't know Twi and kaaz were doing THAT tonight ;) C-can I join? I probably should since Zero wanted to see some yuri. That's where me and Twi come in. Kaaz is just there for fun.

And do what? D: The Martha thing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom