• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
GYK you start the weirdest conversations. Look what you've done to us. But, that's how my brother is :'D

Edit: BASIC Y U NO FIND DECENT PEOPLE

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
LOL.

They are, they're so entertaining. I love just watching them all flip out on each other, listen to them stampede up and down the hallway, occasionally hear the obnoxious scraping of claws against hardwood floor if they scare themselves.. and watching them jump on high places, knocking stuff down, beating up random plushes, and go NUTS when they see a bird. Yes.
Fix'd :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
LOL gtfo my post! xD but yes, all those things, too. My cats make funny chittering noises when they sit there watching birds from the windows aha. And don't forget the laser pointers!

dreamfighter

Smash Rookie
wow i just love it when im fighting a random hater 1 on 1 (and im winning) and people try to "help" me. But instead they're attacks are hitting me and they're stealing my kills... it makes me want to drop out of the group

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
LOL gtfo my post! xD but yes, all those things, too. My cats make funny chittering noises when they sit there watching birds from the windows aha. And don't forget the laser pointers! I will let zero dance around in my posts and there's nothing I can do about it :D
Fix'd.

AH YUS LASER POINTERS, its fun. though sometimes its kinda mean.... .-.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
And then I find a Wario Man. How nice. I keep getting these three same groups. Annoying ass people, gtfo.

TWICE, BABE, HAVE I ADDED YOU ON BRAWL YET? I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SHORT-TERM MEMORY RIGHT NOW.

EDIT: NVM, LET ME CHECK.

kaazers

Smash Master
Dinner was a piling plate of spaghetti from the place down the street. I feel liberated now.

Heading off to Basic Brawl for the next hour or so. Maybe 2. Good luck, everyone!

PS. I choked on my drink laughing at some of these GIFs going around this thread.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Fix'd.

AH YUS LASER POINTERS, its fun. though sometimes its kinda mean.... .-.
LOL nooooo you jerk xD my poor posts!

I might go a little too far with my cats and the laser pointer sometimes.. around and around they go in circles. They love it though, honestly :'D

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Dinner was a piling plate of spaghetti from the place down the street. I feel liberated now.

Heading off to Basic Brawl for the next hour or so. Maybe 2. Good luck, everyone!

PS. I choked on my drink laughing at some of these GIFs going around this thread.
Your welcome! :D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
LOL nooooo you jerk xD my poor posts!

I might go a little too far with my cats and the laser pointer sometimes.. around and around they go in circles. They love it though, honestly :'D
Dat's right, no post is safe.

Good exercise for them at least, those poor kitty's tho.... :p you monsta.... jk

You better not post spaghetti right now, my stomach will not like you ;_;

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Kaz, if you're going on Basic... and you see a red Marth... who does things to your Ike.. that's totally me. I was just in a group..With an Olimar ;) if y'know what I mean.

CAN'T FIND ANYONE UP IN HERE THOUGH

kaazers

Smash Master
Kaz, if you're going on Basic... and you see a red Marth... who does things to your Ike.. that's totally me. I was just in a group..With an Olimar ;) if y'know what I mean.

CAN'T FIND ANYONE UP IN HERE THOUGH
AHHHH. I'm being propositioned! I'm being propositioned in the wrongest way!

Uh… alright. Take my Ike out for dinner first at least, okay?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I want noddles though! D: Who knew a Pink balloon eating noddles that aren't even real make a human feel hungry. xD
Real noodles tho..... that in a cup stuff is just... no. For me anyways. Idk about you.

btw i'm not doing BB just randomly talking xD

No one wants to take my kirby out for dinner..... .-.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
LOL I look away for five minutes and all this happens. Y'know, I was in a horrible mood earlier, but after all the gifs and cats and food and such, I'm feeling much better. Thanks guys :D

Basic time! You know who to look for; dark Zelda/green Peach mainly :)
Some neutral Pika and blue Marth thrown in there.

Edit @ Zero, who has enough money to pay for Kirby's.. uh, healthy appetite? ;)

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Real noodles tho..... that in a cup stuff is just... no. For me anyways. Idk about you.

btw i'm not doing BB just randomly talking xD

No one wants to take my kirby out for dinner..... .-.
I'm actually going to cut some Chicken Breast with some Noodles and boil it until it's soft like a pillow. Then cut some green peppers and red peepers with the sauce of noodles to put over the chicken breast and peppers. I might as well add some herbs to give it a nice kick flavor. What me to show the picture?

Edit, Marth is a dude though... um.. you feeling okay, sis?

kaazers

Smash Master
I didn't realize there was a romance here...
Noooo… There isn't... This is so wrong, lol

Edit: Night!

Also.

@ Wisdom I think I ran into your Marth… but the group got DC'd… Was it you? Red Marth on Temple. Gold Ike. Cpu Charizard?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
AHHHH. I'm being propositioned! I'm being propositioned in the wrongest way!

Uh… alright. Take my Ike out for dinner first at least, okay?
Were you just a gold Ike? Group got DC'd in the middle of the match?

And uh.. sure. I'll.. take you out for dinner. Anywhere you'd like to go is fine. You're paying though.

LOL PATH THAT GIF

Edit: Well I guess that answered our questions :p

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
My dear brother.. I'm fine.. heh.. yeah... just fine.

KAZ, ARE YOU STILL GOLD OR SHALL I BE LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT COLOR NOW?

I think I'm getting creeped out by my own avi now.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ahaha got sucked into an FFA in this one group. I prefer 2vs2 best, to be honest. Let the partying continue!

Top Bottom