• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Not right now bro... my jump button is jammed... so I can't jump when I need to and I can't short hop at times... I'm just going to use MK, Kir, or D3. Since they have more than one jump.
Kirby dittos then leggo

kaazers

Smash Master
Nope. Not spaghetti: Twili!

Wow. You did it. She left. I'm actually laughing here.

edit: She actually left the group, too! Double lol.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nope. Not spaghetti: Twili!

Wow. You did it. She left. I'm actually laughing here.

I can usually outlast other people camping endlessly in SD aahahaha. I just put the controller down and occupy myself with other activities hehe.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm not sure what you could do to fix your problem, bro.

You all found someone! D: Twi and Kaz, my bro and Hyperrrrrr. All those r's. Lol idk. But either way, ggs to dark Marth. We both switched to Marth at the same time and that's when he decided to stay Marth instead of switching characters like he's been doing. He must love the Marth vs. Marth MU. We were about the same skill level so it was pretty fun.

@ Kaz, Eh, that's how I felt when he kept posting that picture of cake.

kaazers

Smash Master
@ Twili Twili That's smart. I one time got a pair using the two player hack and they began to attack me for no reason. We got the same stage and one of them died, leaving me and the Ness behind as the sole survivors. I hated them so much that I left my wii running and took a nap. 2 hours later he was still there! I conceded defeat, lol.

edit: Hugging Neutral Bowser here on Temple. Doesn't someone have a hugging Bowser?

edit2: @ Twili Twili I'm sorry, but I really got to go… I have a couple of things I have to do tomorrow… Basically, I'll be a zombie if I don't go to bed now. It was fun though! And maybe we can do this again!

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Wow, the liveliness in this thread is unbelievable right now.

Anywho, hopping on basic right now. Red/blue peach, turnip freepulls, scrubbiness, yknow the deal.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili That's smart. I one time got a pair using the two player hack and they began to attack me for no reason. We got the same stage and one of them died, leaving me and the Ness behind as the sole survivors. I hated them so much that I left my wii running and took a nap. 2 hours later he was still there! I conceded defeat, lol.

edit: Hugging Neutral Bowser here on Temple. Doesn't someone have a hugging Bowser?

edit2: @ Twili Twili I'm sorry, but I really got to go… I have a couple of things I have to do tomorrow… Basically, I'll be a zombie if I don't go to bed now. It was fun though! And maybe we can do this again!
Lol guess some others have the same idea as me. Bummer.

Was that Jerodak? Dat huggy Bowser, man. Pushing me out of my favorite spot on Target test, pff bro.

Aw that's okay, I've gotta leave for work in an hour anyways. After today, tonight's an all-nighter with no work on Monday yessss. I was trying to get Wisdom in our group, but it just didn't work out tonight D: let's hope tomorrow/later is better!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Lol guess some others have the same idea as me. Bummer.

Was that Jerodak? Dat huggy Bowser, man. Pushing me out of my favorite spot on Target test, pff bro.

Aw that's okay, I've gotta leave for work in an hour anyways. After today, tonight's an all-nighter with no work on Monday yessss. I was trying to get Wisdom in our group, but it just didn't work out tonight D: let's hope tomorrow/later is better!
I was so trying! D: We definitely need a full group from here again. I think last time it was you, me, Xad, and my bro, was it?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I was so trying! D: We definitely need a full group from here again. I think last time it was you, me, Xad, and my bro, was it?
You, me, Xad, and Hyper actually. But yeah we need a full SB grouppppp again.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry everyone... 1vs1ing with Hype...

@ Kazzers, I do that to everyone. ;)

I will find your temptation Twice! :D

Edit, all done Hype?

Good games! Your Kirby is better than BlazerKirby. Keep up the good work! All those fancy strings and so on... memorize them and add them to your game-play bro. I use to be a Kirby main back in Aib. Was a Yoshi and Kirby actually. I just was more fluid with Yoshi back then.

Now do you see how bad the Link vs Kirby match-up is?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You don't even main kirby and you have a broken controller and still wipe the floor with me every time. It's been 5 months and I have absolutely no improvement against you. I can do literally nothing, I can't be aggressive, I can't be patient, I can't bait you, I can't grab you, I can't shield ever, I can't space better than you. I honestly just feel like leaving, this site would probably be so much better without a **** kirby main like me.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You don't even main kirby and you have a broken controller and still wipe the floor with me every time. It's been 5 months and I have absolutely no improvement against you. I can do literally nothing, I can't be aggressive, I can't be patient, I can't bait you, I can't grab you, I can't shield ever, I can't space better than you. I honestly just feel like leaving, this site would probably be so much better without a **** kirby main like me.
... Relax... I do this to everyone I fight. I just know how to place things at the right time... you need to save the replays you lost to and figure out ways to improve on that habit.

And you won a lot of matches! D:

Edit, don't be like that bro.. you honestly gave me a run for my money. And I use to be a Kirby main. =O

Back from Aib... now if only I can remember how to use Yoshi like I used to... xD Meh~

HYP3R

Smash Lord
... Relax... I do this to everyone I fight. I just know how to place things at the right time... you need to save the replays you lost to and figure out ways to improve on that habit.

And you won a lot of matches! D:
Half of the wins I didn't even deserve, and I don't even know what i'm doing wrong to watch in the replays. It always feels like one of those dreams when you try to throw a punch but your arms are made of jello.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well, tonight's Basic wasn't so bad. Only found Twice but that's okay! I love finding her! Hope to find everyone tomorrow as well.

Night all

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Half of the wins I didn't even deserve, and I don't even know what i'm doing wrong to watch in the replays. It always feels like one of those dreams when you try to throw a punch but your arms are made of jello.
No you did deserve... You really endured my raw aggression and tricks like a man! We were even the whole time. I'll type to you what you're missing in your game-play bro.

Mind-games, being risky at times, tricks and low string set-ups.

Did you notice how I did that 54% combo on a Kirby? I used my mind to reset the hit-stun and swallow and spit out your Kirby, then continue on from there.

Watch and remember everything I did and add it to your game-play, Try to improve it as well. There is one thing you must know about me. I have no fear. I will go offstage even on an MK. I've done it before and succeed. It's all about understanding ways to get through.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
No you did deserve... You really endured my raw aggression and tricks like a man! We were even the whole time. I'll type to you what you're missing in your game-play bro.

Mind-games, being risky at times, tricks and low string set-ups.

Did you notice how I did that 54% combo on a Kirby? I used my mind to reset the hit-stun and swallow and spit out your Kirby, then continue on from there.

Watch and remember everything I did and add it to your game-play, Try to improve it as well. There is one thing you must know about me. I have no fear. I will go offstage even on an MK. I've done it before and succeed. It's all about understanding ways to get through.
Well I did record the matches, I will try watching it over and seeing how you did things but it feels like a lot.

Edit: Lol, I'm like one of the worst Zelda's. I would never fight anyone here xD
I'd still like to Zelda vs Zelda sometime, I have been trying to learn her and I sorta got the flash kicks down but the rest I have no clue.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well I did record the matches, I will try watching it over and seeing how you did things but it feels like a lot.
Good! Now, experiment on ways to stop my aggression and tricks. If you can do that, then I'm a goner. No one has figured how to stop it. =O

They have learned to mimic me. Like your Ike and my Ike. X) "If you can't beat them join em."

Edit: I'll be on Basic Brawl now.

Whitish Kirby with Black feet.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'd still like to Zelda vs Zelda sometime, I have been trying to learn her and I sorta got the flash kicks down but the rest I have no clue.
Screw it, I'll just go to sleep in an hour. I wanna Basic some more. I shouldn't be but I want to xD
I could definitely show you some things with Zelda sometime. I'm also average with Sheik so I know a bit about her too.

You were pretty good though with Zelda when we found each other in Basic and started versing those cpu's.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Screw it, I'll just go to sleep in an hour. I wanna Basic some more. I shouldn't be but I want to xD
I could definitely show you some things with Zelda sometime. I'm also average with Sheik so I know a bit about her too.

You were pretty good though with Zelda when we found each other in Basic and started versing those cpu's.
Alright I'll see if we can play sometime tomorrow maybe

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Alright I'll see if we can play sometime tomorrow maybe
Alright tomorrow sounds good. Do you just want to learn with Zelda? The only ones I could actually help you with are Zelda, Marth, Sheik, and Lucas. Kinda rusty with him though.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Only place I can edit...:

You could post these on YouTube and then you could have everyone suggest stuff?

Also..... Since when is Blue or White Marth yaoi :l? *used light blue and now using white*

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
So I fell asleep on BB last night... how do you guys stay up so late?

Dude, it's not just you! I have vivid memories of getting bodied by GYK, so by your logic I should leave this site too! D:

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Hey, did you still wanna be called COH? I wasn't sure whether to refer to you as GYK or COH...

Player -0

Smash Hero
Sorry everyone... 1vs1ing with Hype...

@ Kazzers, I do that to everyone. ;)

I will find your temptation Twice! :D

Edit, all done Hype?

Good games! Your Kirby is better than BlazerKirby. Keep up the good work! All those fancy strings and so on... memorize them and add them to your game-play bro. I use to be a Kirby main back in Aib. Was a Yoshi and Kirby actually. I just was more fluid with Yoshi back then.

Now do you see how bad the Link vs Kirby match-up is?
Temptation? Hasn't that already been stated ._.?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Only place I can edit...:
You could post these on YouTube and then you could have everyone suggest stuff?

Also..... Since when is Blue or White Marth yaoi :l? *used light blue and now using white*
Those are the yaoi colors. Ike doesn't have white .__.

Top Bottom