• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Player -0

Smash Hero
STALKING COMMENCE *creepy.slurping sounds*

Loljk.........

Maybe.

But anyway, it seems like I can only platform cancel on smashville ._.?

I kinda want to see GYK's Link, I've done a small 1v1 after a doubles match but he did no Link :(

kaazers

Smash Master
Yeah pretty sure distance has a big say. I have several friends on the east coast who I find very often, including Wisdom who's not quite east coast but apparently close enough. Not to mention it's practically impossible for me to find my friends who are more west side, however disappointing it is. Yeah we skype all the time, on and off of brawl, so same characters are very common for us. Those Marths though.. we didn't decide on it beforehand, really, but rather coincidentally we both felt like going Marth at the same time. So it happened lol. Aha! Yeah.. she likes to take advantage of when I'm not moving to do.. that. ;) it was funny watching you though, turning around pretending not to watch each time she'd look over. We certainly like to entertain!

Yeah, I would only ever go either of them for fun, but even then, what else can you do with them? Plus it almost makes everything awkward after you return to normal. Heh. The people who rage and go gigab or wman after losing are the worst. It's not an accomplishment. It's just pitiful.

I think my score was -1 that time because I hit people with my parasol on the way down, but that was funny to watch! Was Zelda trying to help at some point or just getting mad? I saw her lightning kick Wisdom at one point. Yeah, Wis and I always flip out when we find each other and use our signal to confirm it. At least Zelda had some friendlies with you to keep her occupied, I always feel kinda bad leaving others out of our pair haha.

I main dark Zelda, neutral Pika, and to a lesser extent green Peach, and I also frequent blue Marth, red/purple TLink and green ZSS. The first four are the most common though. I hardly ever fight.. only under very sporadic circumstances do I make exceptions. I never ask for 1vs1 battles but sometimes I'll accept if I'm asked; I like watching people beat on scrubs and will attack if they try to attack me first; certain moods I'll fight right off the bat if someone attacks me, but not often. I just like to hang around and goof off, do some hacks, entertain people.. and find friends. Basic is for fun for me.

It's okay.. I write a lot too, sometimes. Like right now haha, just a lot to respond to/to say.

I'll be on later, but not for a couple hours.
Wisdom was saying how it seems easier to find people further away (GYK) much, much later into the night when there's less people. Makes perfect sense, too. Huh, looking? I saw nothing, I swear! But seriously, congrats, you guys bumped the T rating up a few notches, lol.

I thought Nintendo used to punish hackers before? They seemed to have stopped since they're running rampant these days.

Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was trying to help.

(but no, I think she was annoyed)

(just kidding)

(only, not really)

Diverse list of characters! Alright then. I'm in a group right now with a Dark Zelda. Kinda acts like what you described actually…

But yeah guys, I'm on right now!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm fine with whoever wants to add me, so.. xD

@ kaazers kaazers , Heh... I do that to her all the time. And yeah, Nintendo stopped paying attention to Brawl after the Wii U came out.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
OMG HAX$! 20XXXXX!

MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on folks. Look for a um... just look for a White Kirby, Neutral MK, White Link, or Red Donkey Kong.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wisdom was saying how it seems easier to find people further away (GYK) much, much later into the night when there's less people. Makes perfect sense, too. Huh, looking? I saw nothing, I swear! But seriously, congrats, you guys bumped the T rating up a few notches, lol.

I thought Nintendo used to punish hackers before? They seemed to have stopped since they're running rampant these days.

Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was trying to help.

(but no, I think she was annoyed)

(just kidding)

(only, not really)

Diverse list of characters! Alright then. I'm in a group right now with a Dark Zelda. Kinda acts like what you described actually…

But yeah guys, I'm on right now!
Sometimes I find him, too, so I would vouch for that. Ahaha yeah.. ssshh you saw nothing ;)

Yeah they stopped banning a while back, I made sure before I started hacking.

Pretty sure she was bored and annoyed, so she eventually left.. then a DC two rounds later yayy.

Yep I like to run around as several different people, but I only really fight with Zelda and Pika. My Peach.. she is not a good Peach. Nope.

Wait were you the Snake in that group with the Lucario who kept winning every round no matter what?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
@Chocolate, .........

@Twice, I'll show you a good time again. Let's keep bumping that T rating up.

@P -0, I'm adding you for the hell of it. I would love to stalk you.. day and night.... watch your every movement... I would love to know what you're eating, what you're wearing, what you're thinking... day and night.. I will stalk.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'll be on again in an hour or so, basic online is terrible right now and I can't connect to anyone. (And its not my internet for once)

Edit: Of course when I send that I actually find people

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641
Just played a really good red Marth wish I could've 1vs1'd you D:

kaazers

Smash Master
Sometimes I find him, too, so I would vouch for that. Ahaha yeah.. ssshh you saw nothing ;)

Yeah they stopped banning a while back, I made sure before I started hacking.

Pretty sure she was bored and annoyed, so she eventually left.. then a DC two rounds later yayy.

Yep I like to run around as several different people, but I only really fight with Zelda and Pika. My Peach.. she is not a good Peach. Nope.

Wait were you the Snake in that group with the Lucario who kept winning every round no matter what?
I SAW IT AND CAN'T UNSEE IT. lol

Well everyone in this thread is telling me they stopped punishing the hackers so I guess they did… /sigh

Lucario winning every round? Guess it wasn't you. The Zelda changed characters anyway. In a fight right now but I'll still be on the lookout afterwards!

@Twice, I'll show you a good time again. Let's keep bumping that T rating up.
Wow, I can't believe you wrote that. Bumping up that rating with hawt Zelda yuri action, haha.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Well everyone in this thread is telling me they stopped punishing the hackers so I guess they did… /sigh

Lucario winning every round? Guess it wasn't you. The Zelda changed characters anyway. In a fight right now but I'll still be on the lookout afterwards!

Wow, I can't believe you wrote that. Bumping up that rating with hawt Zelda yuri action, haha.
We all know you liked the stuff you saw. Yuri action.. heh... I-I like yaoi a bit more... I swear, whenever I'm on Basic and I'm Marth and I happen to see an Ike or Link, I'll go to them and uh.... you know the rest...

But when I was doin' ma thang to her last night I was sitting there like "I can only imagine what this Ike is thinking..." Just the way you kept turning around when I looked at you was great xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

LOL THE CANNOT UNSEEEE.

Sometimes I wish they hadn't so that the people abusing gigab and wman would be gone forever. Though I'm also glad they did so I don't have to worry about my hacks, however small, getting me in trouble. Hehehh.

Damn, at least I don't have to feel bad about leaving the group before your post, then. I'm still on for the next three hours so there's still a chance!

We all know you liked the stuff you saw. Yuri action.. heh... I-I like yaoi a bit more... I swear, whenever I'm on Basic and I'm Marth and I happen to see an Ike or Link, I'll go to them and uh.... you know the rest...

But when I was doin' ma thang to her last night I was sitting there like "I can only imagine what this Ike is thinking..." Just the way you kept turning around when I looked at you was great xD
Hehee.. whenever we do stuff on Basic I just wonder what the others are thinking.. I get a little shy when it comes to it, but I still love the reactions people will give us. c;

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm still on for the next three hours so there's still a chance!

Hehee.. whenever we do stuff on Basic I just wonder what the others are thinking.. I get a little shy when it comes to it, but I still love the reactions people will give us. c;
I still got another two hours. Got things to do tomorrow. Thinngggsss....

I would love to know what they're thinking. Although we can pretty much guess by the character's body language. I love how we can communicate through our characters with people that we don't even know. How fun..

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So my... controller's Y jump button is jammed... great... -_-.. so I you see me a player double jumping and sding like crazy (because the jump button is jammed).

I'll try to fix it... I sense players are going to taunt me a lot... since I can't recover anymore.. X)

@ Wis, what! Why the .............. ...

@ The Pikachu eating an Apple, well my Link is pretty much a Melee Link with tricks and stuff. I will play the camp game and I'm pretty good at it. I didn't use Link because the connection wasn't that strong (so I use my most fastest and best characters in lag.. Ike and Toon). :D

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'm on BB, haha watch out for a rusty dark link!

Current lobby has an orange peach, red zelda, and golden ike

scratch that, imma be a regular Marth.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
... D:

Come back and take your meds! D:

They will help you think again. :D

Your big brother knows best. ;)
My meds... pssh I don't need them.
You can't make me! D:

I love how I can't find anybody decent on Basic. Now I'm just group-hopping.

kaazers

Smash Master

Yaoi? I remember a long while ago I was in Basic Brawl and this White Marth was REALLY friendly to my Blue Ike.

Like, really, REALLY, friendly.

And I was just thinking, "Hey, this one's nice! Marths and MKs usually come swinging at me with their swords."

Oh, he was trying to swing his sword alright.

Somewhere between his insisting I crouch with him and the homicidal tendencies he displayed when any other female character tried to interact with me I began to think, 'Wait… something's wrong here…"

And that was my first and last gay Basic Brawl experience.

Turning around? I didn't look, you're imagining things… I had my back to you guys the whole time...

LOL THE CANNOT UNSEEEE.

Sometimes I wish they hadn't so that the people abusing gigab and wman would be gone forever. Though I'm also glad they did so I don't have to worry about my hacks, however small, getting me in trouble. Hehehh.

Damn, at least I don't have to feel bad about leaving the group before your post, then. I'm still on for the next three hours so there's still a chance!

NOPE. It's still burned into my retinas. As for other people's reactions, probably something like mine, lol.

So I could have gotten into trouble for my stage hacks, too?

Stopping so they could focus on the Wii U is for the best. The Wii is dying anyway.

Yep. Funny enough soon after I replied I did end up fighting this really good Lucario and finished not too long ago. I finally got some time to write a reply (it's really hard typing in between matches). I'm heading off to round two now. I'll be on for maybe another hour or so. Here's to hoping I find you, Wisdom, GYK and everyone else here.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yaoi? I remember a long while ago I was in Basic Brawl and this White Marth was REALLY friendly to my Blue Ike.

And I was just thinking, "Hey, this one's nice! Marths and MKs usually come swinging at me with their swords."

Somewhere between his insisting I crouch with him and the homicidal tendencies he displayed when any other female character tried to interact with me I began to think, 'Wait… something's wrong here…"

Turning around? I didn't look, you're imagining things… I had my back to you guys the whole time...
Nah, that wasn't me. I main red Marth. I NEVER go any other color. White and blue, huh? That works I guess. Those are actually the main yaoi colors for guys. I would know... I just hope behind the controller it's actually a girl or something ._.

Uh-huh. Sure you did. I saw you takin' a quick look once in awhile. You just couldn't resist.

Hope to find everyone as well. I have another hour, too :l

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

NOPE. It's still burned into my retinas. As for other people's reactions, probably something like mine, lol.

So I could have gotten into trouble for my stage hacks, too?

Stopping so they could focus on the Wii U is for the best. The Wii is dying anyway.

Yep. Funny enough soon after I replied I did end up fighting this really good Lucario and finished not too long ago. I finally got some time to write a reply (it's really hard typing in between matches). I'm heading off to round two now. I'll be on for maybe another hour or so. Here's to hoping I find you, Wisdom, GYK and everyone else here.
LOL just.. this post.. just all of it yes. Random.. unmentionable... experiences with people on Basic.. those are the ones you never seem to forget. The cannot unsee, yes? Did you see that Zelda do something to my Pika that one round on yoshi's obstacle...?

I'll get a wii u sometime in the future, but for now I'm sticking by my wii. This thing's a trooper, been broken twice, hacked about five times, and taken apart/put back together about twelve if I count correctly. It deserves most of my attention, if not all while I'm at home.

I've just been group hopping for the most part, sticking around when people look interesting, camping and goofing off with my Zelda and Peach, a few hacks here and there.. but I never really stay for long. Everything gets boring after a while, too short a while. Ahh. I have two more hours, I'm gonna be aloneeeee when you guys leave D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Pretty ssssuure I just found you again, Kaazers ;)

LOL THAT RESULTS SCREEN KICK. I just laughed when I realized what you were doing, nice.

..dang another dark Zelda. Again? This one turned me lighter. Also annoying cpu Falco is annoying.

Edit: wow she's annoying. Get over here and dieeeeeee already.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Your big brother knows best, remember? X)

My jump button is jammed...
No he... well.. fine I guess he does D:

Then fix it X)

@Twice, That's exactly what I'm doing. Group-hopping. Don't see anyone I know or anyone interesting then I drop.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Now I can wear my true Kirby color. :D

Lets do some cool footstool combos. Like me and Go would do to others.
When we find each other again, I want to try playing your link again sometime as well. Or kirby vs kirby.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
When we find each other again, I want to try playing your link again sometime as well.
Not right now bro... my jump button is jammed... so I can't jump when I need to and I can't short hop at times... I'm just going to use MK, Kir, or D3. Since they have more than one jump.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili PURPLE ZSS vs. DARK ZELDA: WHO WILL CAVE IN FIRST?

I SHALL NOT. I HAVE THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT ~

I HAVE WON THIS BATTLE. AAHAHAHA. She so dropped midmatch, she couldn't take it anymore.

Top Bottom