• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yo, getting on basic rn.
Keep an eye out for a red Peach that does turnip freepulls and crouches off to the side while people are versing.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Found a White Kirby and a White Link in the same group... don't want to leave until I'm sure.

Edit: Nvm, Kirby went Dark Link and Link went blue.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Found a flashy link that rotates through the costume pallette, and a seemingly decent pink zelda/white marth/red ike/pink ddd

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Hacker... ---

Pretty sure it is... could be wrong though.
Possibly. I think I've seen the hacker go White Link a few times before. I was observing these two people though. Kirby was a noob but Link fought like you. Later on, realization kicked in when I noticed this Link wasn't doing a lot of the things you do. When he wasn't fighting he just... stood there.

Probably wasn't the hacker then since he was flashy.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Possibly. I think I've seen the hacker go White Link a few times before. I was observing these two people though. Kirby was a noob but Link fought like you. Later on, realization kicked in when I noticed this Link wasn't doing a lot of the things you do. When he wasn't fighting he just... stood there.

Probably wasn't the hacker then since he was flashy.
Lol! Flashy!? Where is this flashy Link that you and Tic Tac keep viewing. I'll type when I view this Link and type if he's flashy or not. The better word for that Link's style would be called aggressive.

What's up with SmashBoards..? :/

These errors man... I hope everything is a-okay.

kaazers

Smash Master
Couldn't post at all last night. Smashboards making it nay impossible to reply during some of our peak playing hours. I can just picture everyone here constantly trying to refresh, lol. But yeah, I hope it's just maintenance and nothing more…

LOL YES! Maryland and Michigan aren't all that far when it comes down to it, I guess. Sometimes we get really lucky and find each other in each group we go in if we get consistently DC'd, yet sometimes it takes hours.. we skype on it, so we know what to do and when we've found each other. And when we just missed each other, too.. xD

That Olimar was trollsome. Sitting there just out of reach and throwing his pikmin.. nope. I'll admit now.. I'm the one who was pulling off all those stages lol. I wanted to see what he would do if I put up Target test.. and we saw the result. I would never use gigab or wman to fight people, even if they pissed me off to hell and back. I'm not interested in the two-player code, but I love using the stages. After stage builder(freefall), I stopped for a bit since I think we were pissing that Zelda off, lol.

That's.. really cute I have to admit x) at first we were like 'WTF is he trying to get points?', but then saw you were just trying to keep us alive. I was laughing the whole time, thinking to myself, "Okay, this guy's pretty cool." I thought it was kinda weird how you were cycling through all the Ike colors, but yeah.. Wis and I are about as weird as it gets sometimes hehe. Honestly I had no idea she would get into our group right off the bat like that once Olimar left; that's why once I saw the green Zelda on controls test, I started acting all crazy. I think the Zelda got a bit jealous after a while..lol.

It's definitely possible! We're the crazy people who stay in basic all night long, at least when I don't have to work early the next day. My characters prefer to camp, dashdance and foxtrot a lot, glidetoss and catch items, and sometimes I'll stop to watch a fight if one starts. Let me know if you think you've seen me. :)
That's true. And I'm from New York -- not too far away from either states. I wonder if distance has any say in who you're likely to get? It's a thought. And Skype… I now get how you two ended up being the same characters, doing the same exact taunt at the start of the match. After I saw that, I had to stay and investigate. And I just remembered our last round together! It was just the three of us on Smashville and -- I'm not sure -- Wisdom looked like she was doing something weird to you near the ledge. I actually laughed.

I had a feeling you were the hacker. Good to know you wouldn't touch those two characters though. About a month ago I kept on running into this Warioman and Giga Boswer hacker who mostly played Luigi/ Captain Falcon/ Lucario/ Samus. He would just keep on trolling you until you finally attacked him. Next turn -- you guessed it -- Giga Bowser and Warioman, taunting the whole while… I had four encounters. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to hack, lol.

Haha, it's kinda quirky now that I think about. Or quirky-cute? I dunno, lol. Falling to my death, uairing Peaches as they lazily drift down… I think my score was -16 that round. I remember you flipping out as soon as Wisdom entered. I thought you had a thing for green Zeldas or something (since the red one didn't get such an ovation). And yeah! I think she might have been a bit jealous of everyone parading around the newcomer. Thinking back, I believe she wanted me to join her so we could have a Me&Her, and You&Wisdom duo or something.

Duly noted and will do! I stick to Ike and Snake, as you might have guessed. No specific colors. I like to fight but I usually only do so if I ask or if I'm asked, or if someone has really annoyed me. Usually I'm patient so it takes a while before that happens. I rarely ever taunt and usually twirl/spin like an idiot instead (pft, bad habit picked up from my little Purple Toon Link playing sister). Huh… it's becoming increasingly evident why I get bullied in Basic Brawl.

I did go on the other day but only ran into that Green Zelda again. Twice. Left as quickly as she came. No good fights last night. Oh yeah, I did see this Tan Ike throw a shell and catch it with dair over and over again. He was practically floating! I didn't know Ike could do that.

I'll give a shout like everyone else here when I go online tonight, assuming SB isn't down.

Man, I typed out a novel. Gotta try to keep my posts brief next time…

Player -0

Smash Hero
I assume Smashboards is being overflowed because of Apex and since Twitch.tv is also sponsoring Apex. New people might be fludding the servers and stuff.

How do you bomb slide with Tap Jump?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yeah, I think it has to do with distance. I find Twi a lot possibly because we live in states near each other. At around 4am here is the time I would be most likely to find GYK (my chocolate bro). Probably because that's when brawl's dead so it says screw it and searches around the country.

@CHOCOLATE, Yeah, he's pretty good. I saw reverse arrows/bombs/boomerang a few times, good use of aerials, etc... I think Tac had my group then. I was in a group with that Link who started white then changed to dark. Sounds like the 'rotates through the costume-palette' Link. I guess she took my spot after I left. That was around 4am, I believe. See? Even if we weren't in the same group at the same time we still got it at around the same time. Everything's easier at that time. And aggressive, huh? Then I guess my Zelda would be aggressive since shes not all that flashy. And according to Twice my Marth is aggro X)

I also seem to have been seeing that green Zelda lately as well. The one who drops in the first 10 secs.
...I'll edit my text later....

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yeah, he's pretty good. I saw reverse arrows/bombs/boomerang a few times, good use of aerials, etc... I think Tac had my group then. I was in a group with that Link who started white then changed to dark. Sounds like the 'rotates through the costume-palette' Link. I guess she took my spot after I left. That was around 4am, I believe. See? Even if we weren't in the same group at the same time we still got it at around the same time. Everything's easier at that time.

I also seem to have been seeing that green Zelda lately as well. The one who drops in the first 10 secs.
Definitely ran into those same two people, descriptions fit perfectly. Group I had with the Link d/c'd about three times, yet found him almost instantaneously once I got back into Basic. He went through just about every costume except for default. Also ran into that Zelda 5 times.

All this happening, just as you said, after 4AM (1AM my time).

kaazers

Smash Master
Hmm, taking distance into account would make sense. The connection would probably be better. I'm not too far from either of you two so that could be the reason why that was the first group I got.

I was thinking the same exact thing about that Green Zelda though. She is quite the dedicated troller. Joining and dropping groups day in and out… And that alloy hacker is quite a trooper, too…

(I know nothing of how to play Link so can't help you there, lol)

Well I went on for a few minutes but I don't think I'm gonna have any luck so I'm out. I'll try again tonight.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, I think it has to do with distance. I find Twi a lot possibly because we live in states near each other. At around 4am here is the time I would be most likely to find GYK (my chocolate bro). Probably because that's when brawl's dead so it says screw it and searches around the country.

@CHOCOLATE, Yeah, he's pretty good. I saw reverse arrows/bombs/boomerang a few times, good use of aerials, etc... I think Tac had my group then. I was in a group with that Link who started white then changed to dark. Sounds like the 'rotates through the costume-palette' Link. I guess she took my spot after I left. That was around 4am, I believe. See? Even if we weren't in the same group at the same time we still got it at around the same time. Everything's easier at that time. And aggressive, huh? Then I guess my Zelda would be aggressive since shes not all that flashy. And according to Twice my Marth is aggro X)

Ohh!!! That Link! X) Lol! Flashy? XD That's just basic stuff (well for standard Link that don't really except too much from Link).

I'll put momney that there's no Link that's flashier than me. Chocolate has sealed it! Viola is easily the flashiest Toon there is. Link is me and I need to get my in 1vs1 and get someone to record matches.

@ Tic-Tac, Well, there is Zanx ( he's from Aib). A good friend of mine and he has a really nice Peach. I'm sure you have a Aib account, right?

@ Pikachu eating an Apple, I honestly don't know how Link Bomb Slides without Tap Jump off. I never used Link back then (so I don't know... I use to have Tap Jump when I mained Yoshi). And what type of controller do you use? If it's a Gamecube Controller, then just add a second jump button... Or you just do the basic Dacus with Bomb and slide your analog stick to different directions. Try that and see what the result will be. And Tap Jump limits your character's skill... Just pointing it out there. It's all I can advise you to do. Hope this helps bro. =O

Look for a White Wario, Black Marth, Blue Snake, Green ROB, Black Zero Suit Samus, Red Ike, and Original or Green Ganondorf. My bro Cray is getting on tonight. We'll be 1vs1 each other ( but he'll first get on Basic Brawl for a while). If you find him, let me know so I can explain to him to not attack you folks. He doesn't give an ... either... XD

Me and him will be on tonight and yes... I love cake! :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You guys are gonna try to find each other tonight? Have fun! Lol I just want to watch Apex right now...

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
@ Tic-Tac, Well, there is Zanx ( he's from Aib). A good friend of mine and he has a really nice Peach. I'm sure you have a Aib account, right?
I do, but I don't use it. Of course I could make an exception to start using it again if it's to improve my Peach. Would he be okay with helping me improve and all that? I wouldn't wanna impose or anything.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I do, but I don't use it. Of course I could make an exception to start using it again if it's to improve my Peach. Would he be okay with helping me improve and all that? I wouldn't wanna impose or anything.
You're such a modest girl. X)

Sure! Just find Zanx and ask to train with him and stuff. Unless he forgot about me. X) Couldn't type that without a straight face. XD

@ Little Sis, Apex is boring... Like yes Salem is fun to watch (but I already fight a Salem Jr.). Maybe Will will do some cool stuff and the rest is just going to be a repeat. The Links are going to get destroyed in pools... Cause they just don't want to experiment and such. The Yoshis might make it out of pools. My prediction is Mew2King vs Leon.

Leon can **** anyone..m he just has to remember who he was before. This new Leon is was sad. Mr.R will make it out of pools and lose to Ally or Nario. The rest will just make it to singles and lose by Nario, Mew2King, Ally, maybe Salem and the *** won't make it. The only person I can think of that will surprise everyone is Leon. It's his year to shine!

Link mains are just a LOL to me now. Just like the Yoshi boards. Meh~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Sure! Just find Zanx and ask to train with him and stuff. Unless he forgot about me. X) Couldn't type that without a straight face. XD

@ Little Sis, Apex is boring... Like yes Salem is fun to watch (but I already fight a Salem Jr.). Maybe Will will do some cool stuff and the rest is just going to be a repeat. The Links are going to get destroyed in pools... Cause they just don't want to experiment and such. The Yoshis might make it out of pools. My prediction is Mew2King vs Leon.

Leon can **** anyone..m he just has to remember who he was before. This new Leon is was sad. Mr.R will make it out of pools and lose to Ally or Nario. The rest will just make it to singles and lose by Nario, Mew2King, Ally, maybe Salem and the *** won't make it. The only person I can think of that will surprise everyone is Leon. It's his year to shine!

Link mains are just a LOL to me now. Just like the Yoshi boards. Meh~
It's actually pretty good. I don't care so much about Melee but I'm watching it anyways. Can't wait for Brawl to start. Haven't seen any Link's yet but I hope to. And there's like three people I know that's at Apex. I think one did 64 yesterday (Isai) and the other two are in Brawl today.

Mm.. I think I'll be on Brawl late tonight and probably won't stay for long...

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

Not really modest in this case, more like shy and not wanting to be rude. I mean, c'mon. Someone you don't even know suddenly coming to you and saying, "Hey, I heard you were good with [insert character here], CAN YOU TRAIN ME PLZ????" seems a little selfish, don't you think? And if not selfish, just plain weird...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That's true. And I'm from New York -- not too far away from either states. I wonder if distance has any say in who you're likely to get? It's a thought. And Skype… I now get how you two ended up being the same characters, doing the same exact taunt at the start of the match. After I saw that, I had to stay and investigate. And I just remembered our last round together! It was just the three of us on Smashville and -- I'm not sure -- Wisdom looked like she was doing something weird to you near the ledge. I actually laughed.

I had a feeling you were the hacker. Good to know you wouldn't touch those two characters though. About a month ago I kept on running into this Warioman and Giga Boswer hacker who mostly played Luigi/ Captain Falcon/ Lucario/ Samus. He would just keep on trolling you until you finally attacked him. Next turn -- you guessed it -- Giga Bowser and Warioman, taunting the whole while… I had four encounters. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to hack, lol.

Haha, it's kinda quirky now that I think about. Or quirky-cute? I dunno, lol. Falling to my death, uairing Peaches as they lazily drift down… I think my score was -16 that round. I remember you flipping out as soon as Wisdom entered. I thought you had a thing for green Zeldas or something (since the red one didn't get such an ovation). And yeah! I think she might have been a bit jealous of everyone parading around the newcomer. Thinking back, I believe she wanted me to join her so we could have a Me&Her, and You&Wisdom duo or something.

Duly noted and will do! I stick to Ike and Snake, as you might have guessed. No specific colors. I like to fight but I usually only do so if I ask or if I'm asked, or if someone has really annoyed me. Usually I'm patient so it takes a while before that happens. I rarely ever taunt and usually twirl/spin like an idiot instead (pft, bad habit picked up from my little Purple Toon Link playing sister). Huh… it's becoming increasingly evident why I get bullied in Basic Brawl.

Man, I typed out a novel. Gotta try to keep my posts brief next time…
Yeah pretty sure distance has a big say. I have several friends on the east coast who I find very often, including Wisdom who's not quite east coast but apparently close enough. Not to mention it's practically impossible for me to find my friends who are more west side, however disappointing it is. Yeah we skype all the time, on and off of brawl, so same characters are very common for us. Those Marths though.. we didn't decide on it beforehand, really, but rather coincidentally we both felt like going Marth at the same time. So it happened lol. Aha! Yeah.. she likes to take advantage of when I'm not moving to do.. that. ;) it was funny watching you though, turning around pretending not to watch each time she'd look over. We certainly like to entertain!

Yeah, I would only ever go either of them for fun, but even then, what else can you do with them? Plus it almost makes everything awkward after you return to normal. Heh. The people who rage and go gigab or wman after losing are the worst. It's not an accomplishment. It's just pitiful.

I think my score was -1 that time because I hit people with my parasol on the way down, but that was funny to watch! Was Zelda trying to help at some point or just getting mad? I saw her lightning kick Wisdom at one point. Yeah, Wis and I always flip out when we find each other and use our signal to confirm it. At least Zelda had some friendlies with you to keep her occupied, I always feel kinda bad leaving others out of our pair haha.

I main dark Zelda, neutral Pika, and to a lesser extent green Peach, and I also frequent blue Marth, red/purple TLink and green ZSS. The first four are the most common though. I hardly ever fight.. only under very sporadic circumstances do I make exceptions. I never ask for 1vs1 battles but sometimes I'll accept if I'm asked; I like watching people beat on scrubs and will attack if they try to attack me first; certain moods I'll fight right off the bat if someone attacks me, but not often. I just like to hang around and goof off, do some hacks, entertain people.. and find friends. Basic is for fun for me.

It's okay.. I write a lot too, sometimes. Like right now haha, just a lot to respond to/to say.

I'll be on later, but not for a couple hours.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
M2k vs Leon right now actually. Pools semis, winners.
Who's winning? I'd go check it out, but the chat box is too stupid.

@ Wis, Melee is everything! I only bought Brawl because of WiFi... And didn't know this bs lag would exist... I put too much time into this game to leave. But I hope they remake Melee. Smash 4 is meh and I'll probably just stick to Brawl. There is still more fun things to experiment with Link. And Link mains are just... No... Man If izaw came or Bycel... Let's go! Link mains never think that Link can do combos and amazing stuff (cause they don't know how to). Camping is the foundation of Link, however; Link mains need to improve their offense game-play and learn how to Bombslide (or learn how to add it to their game-play, because it's the next metagame for Link).

Toonlink mains are starting to play more aggresive. And guess what! They're winning MKs now. Everything I've typed since 2009 has all came true (not surprised). Aggressive game-play mixed with tricks and understanding is better than camping (check). Toonlink needs to be more aggressive (Kingtoon aib chat freeplay, LMAO! **** that! I'll camp for days *****)! Now the mofo is playing aggressive and winning (check).

Yoshi mains won't get anywhere without creativity (check). Raptor finally understanding from the great one (joke).

Now watch in 2014 the Link mains will evenually learn from the things I typed and be amazing. I'd go to apex in a heart beat or go to tournaments (but I'm always busy and I get to relax at night..) I dount tournaments will be open at 10:00 night.. XD

Before I could'be but I young at that time and such.

Yo Prince! How come you don't upload matches of you playing others, bro?

And you should make a tech skill video. X) With me featured. ;)

Have fun watching Apex. I'll watch it when the videos get uploaded.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Not really modest in this case, more like shy and not wanting to be rude. I mean, c'mon. Someone you don't even know suddenly coming to you and saying, "Hey, I heard you were good with [insert character here], CAN YOU TRAIN ME PLZ????" seems a little selfish, don't you think? And if not selfish, just plain weird...
Won't let me dit for some strange reason... Anyway, I think your BF should be typing this stuff up to you not me. All I will type is your a humble girl and Aib is where free players happen. Just find Zanx and ask him to train with you. Oh! My man Siri! Ask him and he's a cool guy. He should type to you sure or something like that. He's busy at times and he's European. Go check out his amazing videos and his Peach. And I could train with you... But I know you're looking for Peach dittos? Right? Peach is my worst character to use.. I just don't know why... I just suck 10pounds balls with peach. I truly don't know how anyone can use Peach...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Brawls online is fine unless you get people with horrible internet or they live too far from you. I was actually surprised that there was no lag whenever I found you. This Young Link is absolutely amazing! I love Link mains. I'm interested to see some Ike mains once the Brawl matches start. Slow characters are interesting to watch since they're...slow :l

Don't know how to use Peach, huh? She's easy! I can use her just fine. One of these days I'll train her in the ways of Zelda ;) And I didn't know you two had each other added on Brawl xD
I want Brawl to start since I play it more often and her BF is someone I'm waiting for to come on so I can watch his Marth. I would love to see his Marth against PewPewU's Marth who is just absolutely amazing with him!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The Young Link is EXA for sure. He's a Pikachu main though. Best Pikachu in Melee hands down. Ike? Only Ryo. Oh! And there is this godlike bow down player named Ryuga! OMG! He's un-touchable! He's wreck anyone!

Peach is just no... I have dirty wicked ways to gimp Peach (and It requiers perfect preforming). And WiFi never helps so Peaches lives and can recover.

Blazer? Melee? XD You sure about that? Pew is like 2nd best Marth and M2K is of course best Marth in Melee hands down. He earsed the king of smash is ease and yes... Um yeah..

Blazer went to Apex? Did he even make it out of pools? Just wondering? And what do you mean with me having added? I don't have Tic added. =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
The Young Link is EXA for sure. He's a Pikachu main though. Best Pikachu in Melee hands down. Ike? Only Ryo. Oh! And there is this godlike bow down player named Ryuga! OMG! He's un-touchable! He's wreck anyone!

Peach is just no... I have dirty wicked ways to gimp Peach (and It requiers perfect preforming). And WiFi never helps so Peaches lives and can recover.

Blazer? Melee? XD You sure about that? Pew is like 2nd best Marth and M2K is of course best Marth in Melee hands down. He earsed the king of smash is ease and yes... Um yeah..

Blazer went to Apex? Did he even make it out of pools? Just wondering? And what do you mean with me having added? I don't have Tic added. =O
No, no. I meant he's playing Brawl. I don't think he does Melee at all. But of course once he starts I'll be rooting for him since he's my friend and all. Yeah, I saw all of them compete already and they're just amazing. And I thought you had Tic added. Add her then! I do ;) I have very few people now. Mainly because I deleted everyone that never came on which was a lot.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Won't let me dit for some strange reason... Anyway, I think your BF should be typing this stuff up to you not me. All I will type is your a humble girl and Aib is where free players happen. Just find Zanx and ask him to train with you. Oh! My man Siri! Ask him and he's a cool guy. He should type to you sure or something like that. He's busy at times and he's European. Go check out his amazing videos and his Peach. And I could train with you... But I know you're looking for Peach dittos? Right? Peach is my worst character to use.. I just don't know why... I just suck 10pounds balls with peach. I truly don't know how anyone can use Peach...
Well, thank you for saying that. ~

Siri, huh... I'll be sure to ask him and check out his videos soon.

Yeah, I was hoping for Peach dittos. But training with you would be great, too, though my Peach would get wrecked, lol.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
I had some funny matches today, went Green Shell bigman as usual. I was in a few rooms, didn't do as much hugging as usual. This was mostly because folks kept chasing me, I did crash a couple of taunt parties and even god some 1v1 action vs someone who was pretty decent with ZSS as well as Ganondorf and Ike. Had random black pit show up and start attacking everyone. Do not recall much more, there was a black Zelda but I doubt it was Twili. Actually whenever I run into a Zelda player they usually attack on sight, lol.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I had some funny matches today, went Green Shell bigman as usual. I was in a few rooms, didn't do as much hugging as usual. This was mostly because folks kept chasing me, I did crash a couple of taunt parties and even god some 1v1 action vs someone who was pretty decent with ZSS as well as Ganondorf and Ike. Had random black pit show up and start attacking everyone. Do not recall much more, there was a black Zelda but I doubt it was Twili. Actually whenever I run into a Zelda player they usually attack on sight, lol.
You're right, wasn't me haha. I shield and crouch or dodge at the start of matches on small stages and run or foxtrot to safety on them bigger stages, then crouch. I wasn't on Basic yet, but now I'm ready to get on for a good while. ~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, thank you for saying that. ~

Siri, huh... I'll be sure to ask him and check out his videos soon.

Yeah, I was hoping for Peach dittos. But training with you would be great, .too, though my Peach would get wrecked, lol.
Anytime buddy! :D Siri is a really good Peach. He's ranked in Europe... I think best Peach? Not sure... It's either bewteen Yami or Siri.

Yes do that! He's friendly and he will type yes. I'm sure of it! :D

Ha ha! The reason why is because I use Link in a different way... Play other Links and you'll wreck them without a problem.

I just find ways to make the match-up good. Experimenting is the answer to get better with any of your character. ~ Jash

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I think I'm done for the night. Basic is boring right now.

@Chocolate, Add Tac and show her a few things

@Twice, babe, you're too paranoid. I'll teach you how to be comfortable with anyone if y'know what I mean ;) .....I.... nevermind...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@Twice, babe, you're too paranoid. I'll teach you how to be comfortable with anyone if y'know what I mean ;) .....I.... nevermind...
I am a paranoid person, yes, this is very true.

@earlier posts, I will add anyone who wants to add me on brawl, just ask. ~

Last edited:
Top Bottom