• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
When ever you see a Purple Toonlink that goes in like that. It's always me. X)

Edit, No Miss Wis that wasn't me. =O Cake is better than Snakes!
It totally was. White MK then Purple TLink right after? Sure...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I am so done with Basic. I'm tired of getting no one for 10 minutes then getting the same groups when I finally do get people. My mood just kinda fell over the night. Things happening in my life that aren't good for me. Maybe won't even go on tomorrow, idk yet.

Night all. Have fun ~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
:( Don't give up! But goodnight buddy! :D
No, I will give up. No one is on at this damn hour and I'm just sick of waiting for people only to get stupid ass scrubs who don't know what they're doing. I honestly hate coming on at night. Might as well just stick to during the day and not night.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No, I will give up. No one is on at this damn hour and I'm just sick of waiting for people only to get stupid *** scrubs who don't know what they're doing. I honestly hate coming on at night. Might as well just stick to during the day and not night.
Tic Tac just acted weird... she turned into a CPU and stuff... there was a spot open... but it got taken quickly..

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
LOL! XD Got you Twice! And I'm leaving Wis. Going to look for you right now. =O
Haaaahh nope not me. I just had this scrubby white Marth who thought he could get away with countering everything when he wasn't doing simple smashes and tilts.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That's why I dropped. I hate being in groups with AFC people. I was sitting there thinking 'Is that GYK? Should I stay...?' I really didn't know.
Sometimes if I'm feeling good I'll defend the AFC people, and then leave once the whole group is friendly. Otherwise.. I just turn a blind eye and move on aha.

Aaaand there goes another DC. Damn, I was just getting into it, too. Snake couldn't take the pressure.

Crispywaffles

Smash Rookie
Anyone on Brawl and want to trade friend codes? I just got back into Brawl (little bit rusty fyi) and all of my friends got rid of their wii's in favor of different consoles. (they were friends from school who only got the wii for smash bros and nothing else and when they were done with it traded their wii's in :p).

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay... Purple TLink who doesn't care about anything and not moving. I don't want to leave until I'm certain xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
RPFL!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sonic DC'D us once more... ROFL
We can't stay in a group together for more than five rounds without something happening... -_-

Edit: Lol... I think I found Sonic again...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I know... I'm tried now... xD 6 something right now Night gals! Have fun! See you tonight. =O
Yeah, I'm getting tired too. 9 here. Maybe if we find each other tonight (Keyword, MAYBE. Not certain we will), we won't get DC'd after two rounds.

Top Bottom