• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
In a group with this green and white fox, and a link/pikachu/fox

First match when Link joined was hilarious, he got a final smash and hit this noob samus from across fd. Odd glitch XD

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lol just ran into Warioman guy... He sucks when he uses a normal character.
I'm in the mood to see some flashy stuff. =O

You going to Basic, bro? Lets do some fun tricks and stuff. :D

Unless PM has taken too much of your time. X)

@ Zero2570, No, needs more catchy nickname cake. Like Chocolate cake or something like that. What do you people think? =O

All cake creation names will be credited to the rightful owner that comes up with the nickname.

And I want to see some videos of how you play with Kirby through PM bro. I bet you're freaken amazing! <3

Bye all)

I'll be Purple Toonlink, I ow you gals a show with Toonlink. A challenge or not I will give you gals a show.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll be Purple Toonlink, I ow you gals a show with Toonlink. A challenge or not I will give you gals a show.
Idk, I'm really not in the mood for anything right now. Maybe in a bit. Just been depressed all day.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'm in the mood to see some flashy stuff. =O

You going to Basic, bro? Lets do some fun tricks and stuff. :D

Unless PM has taken too much of your time. X)

@ Zero2570, No, needs more catchy nickname cake. Like Chocolate cake or something like that. What do you people think? =O

All cake creation names will be credited to the rightful owner that comes up with the nickname.

And I want to see some videos of how you play with Kirby through PM bro. I bet you're freaken amazing! <3

Bye all)

Aight chocolate cake it is. I have alot of nicknames for people now xD

And yus i am, though happy sheep's (path O_o ) link is amazing. yeah..... that's her nickname.

Poor Wiz, I wish there was something I could do to help. But alas, all I can say is I hope you feel better.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks for caring. I'll try to get better soon. It's just tough sometimes.
Chat with me! D: I'm here for you buddy. Remember, I've been through everything you can think of, your problems are a easy fix. =O

Trust your pal GYK. ;)

@
Zero2570, I know bro! I love to brawl with her and stuff. She's flashy with Link now, huh? All because of me. ;)

@ Wis, I'll make you laugh on Basic! :D I'll set explosives everywhere and watch how mad the others will be. X) Yes it will be fun!

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Chat with me! D: I'm here for you buddy. Remember, I've been through everything you can think of, your problems are a easy fix. =O

Trust your pal GYK. ;)

@
Zero2570, I know bro! I love to brawl with her and stuff. She's flashy with Link now, huh? All because of me. ;)

@ Wis, I'll make you laugh on Basic! :D I'll set explosives everywhere and watch how mad the others will be. X) Yes it will be fun!
Not sure if I would be so comfortable talking about it on here.

Explosives, huh? That does sound rather tempting...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
No no... PM xD If it's a girl thing.. or you know stuff... chat with Twice. I'm not a girl. X) I know it's tempting... and fun! =D
Eh, same thing as last time except something a little different has happened now. You wouldn't be interested xD And yes. I always enjoy explosives. Whenever I was depressed I always went on Brawl and it made me feel better for some reason. I guess it's just the people on there that can be quite humorous sometimes.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Eh, same thing as last time except something a little different has happened now. You wouldn't be interested xD And yes. I always enjoy explosives. Whenever I was depressed I always went on Brawl and it made me feel better for some reason. I guess it's just the people on there that can be quite humorous sometimes.
Nothing will bore me... especially helping my buddies! =D You're not a bother Wis. PM me everything and I'll read up. Your stories remind me of Fairy Tale stories for some reason. xD Ha ha!

Edit: What's up with the Link picture... o_o... you okay Wis?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nothing will bore me... especially helping my buddies! =D You're not a bother Wis. PM me everything and I'll read up. Your stories remind me of Fairy Tale stories for some reason. xD Ha ha!
Alright, I guess I will then. I still feel like I'm sometimes a bother.

LOL shhh... Link is.... should I even say it...? Link is hot, okay xD Lovin' that TP Link.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright, I guess I will then. I still feel like I'm sometimes a bother.

LOL shhh... Link is.... should I even say it...? Link is hot, okay xD Lovin' that TP Link.
Good! And you're not a bother! =O! Chatting with people about your problems helps a lot (mostly because you feel someone cares about your problems).

Now, come find me! I'm a Red Donkey Kong at the moment. He's fun! =D

White looks better on him though. ;)

Edit: What's TP?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Good! And you're not a bother! =O! Chatting with people about your problems helps a lot (mostly because you feel someone cares about your problems).

Now, come find me! I'm a Red Donkey Kong at the moment. He's fun! =D

White looks better on him though. ;)

Edit: What's TP?

Lol not that many people care about mine.

I shall come find you! And TP is Twilight Princess. That's my favorite Link <3

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ohhh!!!!!!! Ha ha! I'm the Red Donkey Kong. =O

I'm enjoying that beast Zelda in action.

I like White Link only. X)

Yes I know... I'm not like those other people Wis.
I keep finding these random Zelda's who want to fight me and only me. I'm just glad I haven't come across any green ones. Nobody.. steals my color....

And yeah, White Link is pretty cool. But of course I prefer Dark. I just.. I don't know... I love Dark Link.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I got you! LOLLLLLLL! The Wolf lost to my Captain Falcon! Wolf ***** CF.
There's another green Zelda? That's not me D: I'm still searching. Lol, get her out! I have to do something special at the start of the match so you'll know it's me for sure...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay andthe room got DC'D from the hacker. He found me again... xD And lost again.. xD
You seem to find him way more than me and Twice ever did. And we found him quite a few times. Are you sure it's the same guy every time?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You seem to find him way more than me and Twice ever did. And we found him quite a few times. Are you sure it's the same guy every time?
Yes,he chose Tan Ike like yesterday and chose a lot of Pit. He got wrecked and that's that. I try to avoid him, never can and never will...

That's my rusty old main Yoshi. =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes,he chose Tan Ike like yesterday and chose a lot of Pit. He got wrecked and that's that. I try to avoid him, never can and never will...

That's my rusty old main Yoshi. =O
Yeah, as soon as I saw that purple TLink I knew it was you.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes... It's the hacker.. and you type he's fun.. LOL! HOW MANY MORE TIMES MORE TIMES DO I NEED TO WRECK HIM? SO HE CAN LEAVE US ALONE?
He used to be. He just doesn't remember me anymore. Did you find him again?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I didn't know that Snake was you D: I'm sorry then :'( I honestly thought it was just some random scrub.

Top Bottom