• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Tonight's TB entertainment

P1
Marth 1
MK 1
Kirby 1
Ike 1
Snake 1
Ganondorf
Falco 1

P2
Link
G+W 1
TL 1
$ CF
$ Kirby
$ IC 1 good chain grab
$ ...

P3
Zelda
DK
CF
Link 1
$ Peach 3

P4
Pikachu 1 ggs
$ Ganondorf
Zelda! 2

Ggs all time to sleep

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Good afternoon! (In my location of course). Zeldas are easy to fight and beat (but those Zeldas that actually do different stuff and aren't afraid to go in and not just spam Dins Fire and Up Smash). You're Zelda looks hundred times better than Mocha's Zelda. She's the best Zelda in Aib. You'd blow her out of the water. X) Girl power!

I'm on right now! =O I don't have a lot of things to do, so I can join Basic Brawl rooms for a long while. I'm just going to be a Light Blue Game And Watch that does stuff. See you on Basic Brawl.
I always used to spam Din's, like any new Zelda would do, but now I mainly spam my aerial attacks. And as you saw before I tend to spam Dsmash a little. I like using aerials rather than just sitting there and spamming specials all day long. I don't really know if I'm better than anyone, I feel like a noob a lot of the time. I'll start trying to find you in about 5 hours.... I know it's awhile but I'm not sure what's going on right now. More FB's or...
And it's also the easiest time to find you, so. I should add you on Brawl just causeeeee X)

@Twice, yes... YES! THAT was one of the best things ever. Her spamming her down taunt while you just calmly turn around and shoot her through the head.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
If anyone wants to find me, now's the time. I'm in a room with an aggressive white kirby, asecond white kirby and sonic.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I always used to spam Din's, like any new Zelda would do, but now I mainly spam my aerial attacks. And as you saw before I tend to spam Dsmash a little. I like using aerials rather than just sitting there and spamming specials all day long. I don't really know if I'm better than anyone, I feel like a noob a lot of the time. I'll start trying to find you in about 5 hours.... I know it's awhile but I'm not sure what's going on right now. More FB's or...
And it's also the easiest time to find you, so. I should add you on Brawl just causeeeee X)

@Twice, yes... YES! THAT was one of the best things ever. Her spamming her down taunt while you just calmly turn around and shoot her through the head.
Sure thing! I'll add you as well. =O

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yo GYK is this you? A Tan Ike/White Link/MK fighting off another Tan Ike with a Daisy Peach/Blonde Zelda helping you? I'm the Red Marth/Snake watching you guys.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Lol. I like ecchi better.

Weird name though xD Carry on, i'm just popping in to say hai.
That's good too xD and shh.. yaoi is good.. to me anyway.

And GYK, I didn't go in Basic last night. Sorry D: I wasn't so sure if you were still in after awhile. I also lost track of time and by the time I actually realized what time it was, I had to sleep since I had to get up early.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That moment when you wish you had something to add to a conversation. Oh well haha.

Going into basic a little early for a bit, dark Zelda/green Peach lollygagging around. ~

FIREL

Smash Ace
I don't even read what's posted here half the time ... and yes ...
STILL trying to find you guys ...

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
I don't even read what's posted here half the time ... and yes ...
STILL trying to find you guys ...
Yeah, it can take a while.

On another note, in response to Xandrin, I have noticed that folks tend to attack me first for no reason, it's odd. Though sometimes if someone is getting beat by another person in the room they'll come after me next.

Had a few funny things happen lately, won a few games of soccer vs a Dark Zelda and Zss, there was an idle link there, so yeah. I also tried practicing the GR -> Uair on a jigglypuff and it started chasing me around Hannenbow.

I'll probably be on in just a bit so keep an eye out, Green bowser, lots of grabbing, probably being chased by something.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
TB

Marth 3
Ike
MK
Snake 1
Kirby

P2
Zelda very good 7
Peach good too! 3

P3
Zss

P4
Pit
Fox 1

Yay! Items! ...

** faced an ice climbers in BB hoping to attract some fun. Not bad chains were spot on my MK tore u up tho :p

This Zelda is fierce. Great use of her full arsenal... Peach good too but your Zelda is better... ah well disconnect on to fire emblem

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yo GYK is this you? A Tan Ike/White Link/MK fighting off another Tan Ike with a Daisy Peach/Blonde Zelda helping you? I'm the Red Marth/Snake watching you guys.
Not sure bro... what was the White Link doing?

@ Wis, You need some chocolate to relax. =O

@ Player-0, what are some things that make you noticeable? I'll try to find you tonight. =O Unless I find Wis first. X) I have a feeling I will.

@ Zero, bro I'm about to be a Smash Lord. X) Sup. xD

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Mint Chocolate is really good for cooling down. That mint rushing through your Digestive System... mmmm! xD
....I want some chocolate now.

And don't get your hopes up about finding me. You know how hard it is. Can still try of course.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
....I want some chocolate now.

And don't get your hopes up about finding me. You know how hard it is. Can still try of course.
I know.. I want some Chocolate now as well... xD

Not really, all I have to do is attack people and make them leave, then Miss Wisdom can find me without too much of a hassle. =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I know.. I want some Chocolate now as well... xD

Not really, all I have to do is attack people and make them leave, then Miss Wisdom can find me without too much of a hassle. =O
Alright, I guess that could work xD

Y'know I think I actually have some chocolate... eehh, I don't feel like getting up. Too tired.

Edit: Wait... why did I need to relax...

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I have chocolate.. leftover from christmas yesssss. But I don't feel like getting up either lol

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Just finished some stuff, met a ZSS which later went Green/yellow peach that didn't like me too much, chased me around and tried to K.O a lot. ): There was some random metaknight sitting around and a white peach that later went default and they both spammed taunt, there was an ice climber who was probably the metaknight player. I just go D/C'd so i'm going to stay offline for a while, maybe I'll jump on again in a few minutes.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Going in Basic now ~

Edit: I'm just gonna try to find you (you know who you are) earlier tomorrow since you seem to be falling asleep early and while still in Basic xD

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
As Tan Ike he didn't do anything that really stood out other than being pretty good. As White Link he threw bombs a lot and approached with DACUS a few times. He was just playing good.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
We should play sometime soon again GYK.
Also, had a fun hacker join, ended with home run contest. Me and this Zelda(I was a tan ike, they were blonde) kept trying to smash the other one in sudden death and I think after I got them with eruption the left.
I tried airdodge grabbing a bomb and it worked, but another spawned on me and blew me and the play on the platform up LOL.
I waited for the Zelda to fall back after eruption, but after they came back they were cpu I think, or afk idr.
Was cool though.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

@ Zero, bro I'm about to be a Smash Lord. X) Sup. xD
Nice. Dang it bro, you got me chocolate hungry. Luckily I got some Christmas chocolate left, sure its not new, but it'll do quite nicely. *om nom nom*

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nice. Dang it bro, you got me chocolate hungry. Luckily I got some Christmas chocolate left, sure its not new, but it'll do quite nicely. *om nom nom*
So I'm not the only one! Christmas chocolate is still just as good. Wisdom was telling me that's nasty when I said it(jokingly), but nnnnnnn it's still chocolate xD plus christmas wasn't THAT long ago..

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So I'm not the only one! Christmas chocolate is still just as good. Wisdom was telling me that's nasty when I said it(jokingly), but nnnnnnn it's still chocolate xD plus christmas wasn't THAT long ago..
Nope, not the only one :D

I don't think its nasty either..... its chocolate .-. .... it's still gud.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nope, not the only one :D

I don't think its nasty either..... its chocolate .-. .... it's still gud.
Yay :D

And exactly! Chocolate is chocolate, so long as you keep it fresh.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
We're back on the topic of chocolate, I see.
...this is what GYK started...

Edit: I like this really flashy Dark Link. Good use of aerials.
Ggs so far to Dark Ganon, 80's/Classic TLink and neutral Falcon. First group I've come across that was actually an FFA.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Team battle is my life

P1
Marth
MK
Kirby
Snake

P2
Lucario

P3
Snake 7

P4
CF
Ike
Snake

This snake is good. Ggs sorry I dropped my controller batteries died.

New batteries trying BB

White MK

P2
Orange luigi

P3
Orange peach

P4
Saturday's

The Luigi time for bed

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
We're back on the topic of chocolate, I see.
...this is what GYK started...
We had never really left the topic of chocolate. We cannot leave the topic of chocolate. You see, the chocolate has always been with us; the chocolate will be with us for all of our lives, and for generations to come. We shall never be alone.

..no screw that I'm just being weird. I live again ahaha. Basic timeeeeee.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
We had never really left the topic of chocolate. We cannot leave the topic of chocolate. You see, the chocolate has always been with us; the chocolate will be with us for all of our lives, and for generations to come. We shall never be alone.
...I see how it is.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
What the hell was that ._.
....no I don't even know. Not enough oxygen to the brain? Not enough proper healthy food? I could blame it on a number of random things, or I could just be honest and say I'm crazy. Haha.

Pfff editing before I'm done replying. Look what you've done.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
We should play sometime soon again GYK.
Also, had a fun hacker join, ended with home run contest. Me and this Zelda(I was a tan ike, they were blonde) kept trying to smash the other one in sudden death and I think after I got them with eruption the left.
I tried airdodge grabbing a bomb and it worked, but another spawned on me and blew me and the play on the platform up LOL.
I waited for the Zelda to fall back after eruption, but after they came back they were cpu I think, or afk idr.
Was cool though.
Sounds good bro! That Ganon! X)

@ Metabro, well.. um... I always do good in Basic... I also add some flash and stuff. Dacus and throw Bombs... sounds like me, only I Bomb Slide and do other flashy stuff. I'll just type that It could be me. =O

@ Zero, Oh? Good stuff! xD I had some today. ;P

@Everyone else,

Have fun)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nah, not really appetizing right now. Nothing really is, when you've gone to sleep after a full dinner and had a nice long nap hehe

Top Bottom