• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I wish I had my blue text but phone says no.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , I doubt it. I rarely ever find you.

@Twice, lol yes.. that guy. Wish I could've been there to see it D: too bad shadow was protecting a red Tink. Would've made everything better if red was vio. You know how I am about my pairings ;) I just love when people pair up immediately on Basic.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@Twice, lol yes.. that guy. Wish I could've been there to see it D: too bad shadow was protecting a red Tink. Would've made everything better if red was vio. You know how I am about my pairings ;) I just love when people pair up immediately on Basic.
Or if Shadow was Blue instead ;) I know how you are.

I feel like we do more pairings like that than others ffff.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I used to do that xD I thought it was fun to act like it was someone I really cared about
This guy was crazy. He would go bat**** on you if you so much as looked at him or his afc the wrong way.. aha

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
So I kinda picked up on something recently, I notice that when I'm in a group, the other players like to create a lot of distance between me and them even when I haven't done anything yet. Anyone else notice that? Is it cause I'm playing Bowser?

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
So I kinda picked up on something recently, I notice that when I'm in a group, the other players like to create a lot of distance between me and them even when I haven't done anything yet. Anyone else notice that? Is it cause I'm playing Bowser?
People do that to me, too. Bowser's top tier status is way too intimidating.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I thought that might be it.
But it's odd. I've noticed people who are trying to crash the taunt party tend to go for me first. It's like they don't understand how godlike Bowser really is. Seems like the only informed people are the ones who participate in taunt parties.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I wish I had my blue text but phone says no.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , I doubt it. I rarely ever find you.

Yes you will find my Link. =O

@ Zero, if I wasn't mobile, you'd wreck me in a heart-beat. If you brawl me again, learn to be more mobile and flexible with Kirby. Use Kirby like Prince does. He wins my Ike with Kirby! =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes you will find my Link. =O

@ Zero, if I wasn't mobile, you'd wreck me in a heart-beat. If you brawl me again, learn to be more mobile and flexible with Kirby. Use Kirby like Prince does. He wins my Ike with Kirby! =O
I can't tonight. I'll just try tomorrow.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Ggs to the guy who just got butthurt because I got Mk using random select. lol You went wario man to d/c the room. Good job. You really showed me. Lol

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can't tonight. I'll just try tomorrow.
Okay then tomorrow it will be. =D

@ Xadrin, Bowser is too strong and he has tricks up his selves. After fighting Joey's Bowser, I can truly see that Bowser can become even more better. If you want to see how Joey's Bowser fights then watch this combo video (this is exactly how he fights but he also does better Grab Release and Pivot dashing mind-game set-ups). Or, you could comment on his profile... but he hasn't been back here in months. I found this combo video after fighting Joey... xD Thought he made a combo video... the weird thing is his Bowser fights exactly like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGT5i9oxZbg

Look for a White Link or Tan Ike. (I'll be one of those characters).

@ Zero that likes Pink Balloons, .........................................Hi! :)

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Cool! Can I Basic Brawl your friends? =O

I can just imagine how good they will be. X)
I'm sure you've already seem them fight before. Twice and Tic-Tac. They're pretty good. Lol I'm so not playing how I usually do right now >.<

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm sure you've already seem them fight before. Twice and Tic-Tac. They're pretty good. Lol I'm so not playing how I usually do right now >.<
Cool! Girls WiFi night out... xD! All you gals are flashy and man!... Why do all girls play Zelda so freaken amazing-like?

Tic is just so fast and unique with Zelda. You're just freaken flashy and amazing! Twice?... No comment..

WiFi lag breaks everyone. Even If anyone is doing all the flashy stuff, it just doesn't look right.. because of how slow the frames are connecting with the server.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Cool! Girls WiFi night out... xD! All you gals are flashy and man!... Why do all girls play Zelda so freaken amazing-like?

Tic is just so fast and unique with Zelda. You're just freaken flashy and amazing! Twice?... No comment..

WiFi lag breaks everyone. Even If anyone is doing all the flashy stuff, it just doesn't look right.. because of how slow the frames are connecting with the server.
I'm not that great with Zelda compared to other people. I want to go back and main people that I used to main. I used to main purple TLink, now blue, and red Marth. I actually do still use red Marth and am quite skilled with him. A little rusty but that's okay. I'll have to show it off sometime. Maybe tomorrow if I find you I could? Lol and what do you mean for Twice? Have you never seen her fight before? She's good, trust me.

Edit: Lol, Twice just commented on how my Marth playstyle is so aggro X)

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm not that great with Zelda compared to other people. I want to go back and main people that I used to main. I used to main purple TLink, now blue, and red Marth. I actually do still use red Marth and am quite skilled with him. A little rusty but that's okay. I'll have to show it off sometime. Maybe tomorrow if I find you I could? Lol and what do you mean for Twice? Have you never seen her fight before? She's good, trust me.

Edit: Lol, Twice just commented on how my Marth playstyle is so aggro X)
Ha ha! Sounds good! :D =O

I know Twice is beast with Zelda... that's why I type "no comment." X)

Goodnight Wis and everybody else~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ha ha! Sounds good! :D =O

I know Twice is beast with Zelda... that's why I type "no comment." X)

Goodnight Wis and everybody else~
Alright, I'll have to use my Marth and show you xD Apparently I'm pretty good with Marth but I don't see it. I guess I fight with him like I do Zelda.

Ah, okay lol. I thought you were saying she wasn't that good or something.

Night

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright, I'll have to use my Marth and show you xD Apparently I'm pretty good with Marth but I don't see it. I guess I fight with him like I do Zelda.

Ah, okay lol. I thought you were saying she wasn't that good or something.

Night
Good afternoon! (In my location of course). Zeldas are easy to fight and beat (but those Zeldas that actually do different stuff and aren't afraid to go in and not just spam Dins Fire and Up Smash). You're Zelda looks hundred times better than Mocha's Zelda. She's the best Zelda in Aib. You'd blow her out of the water. X) Girl power!

I'm on right now! =O I don't have a lot of things to do, so I can join Basic Brawl rooms for a long while. I'm just going to be a Light Blue Game And Watch that does stuff. See you on Basic Brawl.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Okay then tomorrow it will be. =D

@ Xadrin, Bowser is too strong and he has tricks up his selves. After fighting Joey's Bowser, I can truly see that Bowser can become even more better. If you want to see how Joey's Bowser fights then watch this combo video (this is exactly how he fights but he also does better Grab Release and Pivot dashing mind-game set-ups). Or, you could comment on his profile... but he hasn't been back here in months. I found this combo video after fighting Joey... xD Thought he made a combo video... the weird thing is his Bowser fights exactly like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGT5i9oxZbg

Look for a White Link or Tan Ike. (I'll be one of those characters).

@ Zero that likes Pink Balloons, .........................................Hi! :)
I think you're impressed a bit too easily. All I saw in that video was easy stuff every Bowser main can do. Joey's Bowser has to be better than that.

Unless you were joking, I mean.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I think you're impressed a bit too easily. All I saw in that video was easy stuff every Bowser main can do. Joey's Bowser has to be better than that.

Unless you were joking, I mean.
X) You're Bowser isn't near that bro. The only Bowser that truly impresses me is Ixis. For a guy that doesn't watch videos or plays competitively and can keep up with my speed is impressive and actually break out of Link's Zair (even Ixis couldn't break out of Izaw's abusive Zair). Don't be jealous bro. I also typed that "he does better grab release tricks). And please show me all these other Bowsers that can do all this. The only Bowser that's close is Ixis. Give me links as well. If you include Limit, I'm going to laugh. X)

And all Bowser never use Claw hop like that (Ixis or Vex not included). Other Bowsers just Claw grab, grab or Up B out of shield. Fancy movement with Bowser like this is very rare now an days.

Edit: Are you on Basic right now, Xadrin?

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
X) You're Bowser isn't near that bro. The only Bowser that truly impresses me is Ixis. For a guy that doesn't watch videos or plays competitively and can keep up with my speed is impressive and actually break out of Link's Zair (even Ixis couldn't break out of Izaw's abusive Zair). Don't be jealous bro. I also typed that "he does better grab release tricks). And please show me all these other Bowsers that can do all this. The only Bowser that's close is Ixis. Give me links as well. If you include Limit, I'm going to laugh. X)

And all Bowser never use Claw hop like that (Ixis or Vex not included). Other Bowsers just Claw grab, grab or Up B out of shield. Fancy movement with Bowser like this is very rare now an days.

Edit: Are you on Basic right now, Xadrin?
I'm soooo tempted to just save some random replays, edit together random clips from those replays, then show you that

And sure, I'll go on Basic Brawl now

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 well yeah, that why I said I was rusty, When I faced you i'll let you know that i didn't brawl in like 2 years. you were the reason why I got back into it recently xD But the rust is off and i'm back to what I once was.

He's a pink marshmallow not a pink balloon :3

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Alright, I'll be Bowser. X) A Light Brown Bowser.
If we ever meet in Basic Brawl, I'll be sure to show you my magical tricks of EXTREMELY SLOW FAIR TO EXTREMELY SLOW FAIR (the magical part is when it actually hits)! And UP B OUT OF SHIELD ON SOMEONE SPACING REALLY BADLY (combo video material right there)! And maybe even JAB TO DOWN B OMG ADVANCED TECHNIQUES

Maybe I could even do that extreme mindgame of jumping around with my side B to wait to see if my opponent is stupid enough to walk right into it!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 well yeah, that why I said I was rusty, When I faced you i'll let you know that i didn't brawl in like 2 years. you were the reason why I got back into it recently xD But the rust is off and i'm back to what I once was.

He's a pink marshmallow not a pink balloon :3
Glad I inspired you to return. ;) Brawl isn't slow and campy type, you can create your own ways around Brawl's physics. That's what I did to Yoshi and now working on Link. He he! ;D Good! Because, I want to see If I can win the Kirby Match-up against a beast Kirby now. ;)

It's like -1 in Kirby's favor. That dang Balloon!

Edit; That's actually what you do X. X0

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Zeldas are easy to fight and beat (but those Zeldas that actually do different stuff and aren't afraid to go in and not just spam Dins Fire and Up Smash).
I personally dislike seeing all those other Zelda who know nothing but the nefarious dins and upsmash. If I happen to find one in a basic brawl group who thinks she's going to fight other people including me, I take pleasure in showing her what a Zelda can really do. Spammers are just.. nnnnno.

This one pink Zelda I had in basic once was so funny, she couldn't even aim dins the first five times she used it against me, so she opted to approach, and I punished her badly. Items were on, and so was the smash ball, so I kept that away from her but didn't use it (I usually don't use light arrow online), but she walked over to the right side of temple on that middle platform while I was all the way to the left, and she's spamming taunts and fmashes like she thinks I can't hit her. Well.. I turned right around and headshot her right off the stage. Then laughed my ass off and saved the replay; she got soo mad.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Glad I inspired you to return. ;) Brawl isn't slow and campy type, you can create your own ways around Brawl's physics. That's what I did to Yoshi and now working on Link. He he! ;D Good! Because, I want to see If I can win the Kirby Match-up against a beast Kirby now. ;)

Yeah I know, I think i'm mobile enough to not walk into those wavebounce fairs ;) hopefully we'll go at it and maybe i'll make you go yoshi :D

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

I don't know what you mean by that, but I'm actually bored of Basic Brawl now. Already.
So I'm just going to stop playing Basic Brawl now

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
YO prince! I found that Yellow Kirby! OMG it knows how to Footstool! Using Ike for this now.

Edit: ... WTH! Is this you? He went Light Blue Gnw...

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
YO prince! I found that Yellow Kirby! OMG it knows how to Footstool! Using Ike for this now.
That is me... when I saw that DK I just knew it was you by how you played!!! Who is that Lucas?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That is me... when I saw that DK I just knew it was you by how you played!!! Who is that Lucas?
Bro I wasn't taking him seriously... xD Don't know, he thought he some kind of scrub. X) I don't use Bowser ever. I'm learning Bowser from Ixis and now Joey. YO DOUBLE KIRBY!

Edit, Yes! You understood what I meant. This time If I swallow you and spit you out, just attack them in the air.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Bro I wasn't taking him seriously... xD Don't know, he thought he some kind of scrub. X) I don't use Bowser ever. I'm learning Bowser from Ixis and now Joey. YO DOUBLE KIRBY!
lol my Kiby feels so unfluid. I think you might have a more technical Kirby now.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lol my Kiby feels so unfluid. I think you might have a more technical Kirby now.
Meh, don't care! Lets just think of some cool Kirby combos. X)

Edit, That's what I'm typing about bro! Unique stuff like that. The double Swallow to other stuff.

Edit, alright bro... I promised my Cray I'd Brawl with him this weekend... maybe we can find each other later? Take care my boy~

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Meh, don't care! Lets just think of some cool Kirby combos. X)

Edit, That's what I'm typing about bro! Unique stuff like that. The double Swallow to other stuff.

Edit, alright bro... I promised my Cray I'd Brawl with him this weekend... maybe we can find each other later? Take care my boy~
Alright. I had to leave like after that match anyway lol.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright. I had to leave like after that match anyway lol.
Was fun! Those Kirby combos. X) We really should try to team with each other bro. I feel you and me have very good chemistry with each other. We just need some practice. Keep up that TAS Kirby! Peace~

Top Bottom